THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACKPUSSY - Bangkok 2017

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#73 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:01 AM

That retort was a mistake. Her reply was a ridiculous amount in the range of a short time full bang with a Soi 7/1 freelancer. I inquired if she meant boom boom. She said it was just for massage. I negotiated the price down – just for a rub.

And then,
At the Drop of a Baht…… She Took Off Her Top!!!!

And those luscious titties loaded with baby fat and goodness came spilling out of her bra. WOW! So juicy. I couldn’t stop devouring them. Then my hand slid to her pussy. More resistance. But I eventually got there, no additional charge, and it was so damn wet. My fingers were sliding in and out with ease while I sucked her juicy melons and she stroked my stiffy.

Two things don’t lie. A hard cock. And a wet pussy. All else is just bull shit. We had both of these in the room.

I wanted to fuck. And upped the baht offer. She refused. 

I increased the offer. Still refusal. I made my last and final higher offer. No dice.

Now I knew for sure I had just gotten a good farm girl – and this ‘special massage’, was indeed ‘special’. My cock pulsed harder because of this seduction conquest of this good girl.  Ok, I relented, just a handjob.

She worked my old boy, even squeezing her lovely jugs around it. She was getting into it and smiling. The room was getting hot and I was moaning.

Suuuuusshhhhhhhh Miiister……… be quite, ok?” “I get trouble” 

My fingers slid in and out of her slippery humid hole. Refreshing, after a series of LBs. I was rubbing my cock on all parts of her body, including those folds of baby fat busting from her belly, and licking her slightly zitty face.

Damn, LBs have to work so hard. Looking all tone and sexy. Firm sexy stomachs, long legs, well done make up, hot clothing. Meanwhile, this GG rolls off a bus from Korat after binge eating noodles and shrimp crackers and makes the same loot. A pussy that had never seen any trimming, ever. Underwear, that rose up to her belly and was not made to be seen by men, ever.

She was so innocent. So plain. Because of this, my load blew high in the air.

The GG decided just at that point to grab my balls and squeeze press them hard, thinking somehow this would make me cum harder. She fucking almost crushed my scrote and definitely injured my left nut. An injury that lingered three more weeks after the event, even after I returned to Hoth.

What a cunt! What kind of amateur move was that? How could anyone think squeezing balls with a vice grip while a dude is cumming could somehow enhance the experience?

A GG person – that’s who.

And right there, chalk up another one for LBs on the GG vs LB point count.

An LB would never pull that kind of amateur move – unless they really wanted to hurt you. An LB has the same equipment – and thus knows exactly what a dude likes, and what a dude doesn’t like. This GG, was clueless in that regard. Good handjob and load blown, but she definitively injured the Sith’s left teste. If this was in the U.S., JJ Spa would have a law suit on their hands.

The GG peaked out the crack of the door to see if anyone was outside, and when the coast was clear, she scurried to retrieve some towels. I laid their relaxing and trying to readjust my broken bag. After showering, I went down stairs and was greeted by the old lady.

“How was the massage Sir”

“Yes, very professional.” I replied with a straight face. The old lady looked at me, and then at the girl, and they both started giggling….for what seemed to last 10 seconds. I kept a straight face. I replied “Yes, but next time, no herbal compress – ok?”

And with that, I exited.  

#74 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:04 AM

QUEST FOR LADYBOY LEIA ORGANA

The Sith was on a mission. Sent by General Grevious. To find Ladyboy Leia Organa and retrieve the stolen plans for the new Death Star.

I released a Sith Probe to float around Sukhimvit and seek out this sneaky Katoey.

Attached File  Probe.jpg   5.65KB   1 downloads

#75 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:05 AM

I walked around the Arab area asking locals in the market – “have you seen Ladyboy Leia?????”

Remember that famous slave girl pose of Princess Leia in the bikini in Return of the Jedi???? I passed the description around the market.

1. About 20 Years Old
2. Fair Complexion
3. Ruby Red Lips
4. Cherub/Angelic Face
5. Trademark Princess Leia Braids tied up in her Head.
6. Light brown sexy Bikini Top holding soft 36C bosoms.
7. Light brown sexy Bikini Bottom holding a nice cock.

I was searching and inquiring around the hustle and bustle of Soi 3/1.

Soi Arab was about as close to a Star Wars scene as it gets. ‘Was that Leia hiding in that Burka?’ I wondered. How about that Princess in the lily white flowing robe and hood – it was the same dress Princess Leia wore in Star Wars. No… that was an Arab guy with a beard smoking a bottle toke by Nefertiti Restaurant.

#76 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:06 AM

Attached File  130559.png   152.89KB   1 downloads

AN ARAB DUDE DRESSED LIKE PRINCESS LEIA

#77 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:06 AM

HEY!!!! I Thought......Is that Princess Leia in the lily white gown? No, it’s just an Arab dude.

Then I heard someone yelling to me from down the street.

“Yalllaa Yalllaa – Habibi!” yelled this one Arab dude street hawker selling Rambo knives and Japanese rabbits about 50 feet from me. And I walked over. He pointed me down the street. And to a location with the sign “L.B. Pharmacy” out front. Straight across the street from Landmark Hotel.

And just to the right of L.B. Pharmacy…….. was a day time LB Hunter’s favorite, mentioned by BMs on this Forum such as RxPharm: Wi Massage!

#78 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:08 AM

SI SISTERS DUO

It was starting to get dark as I arrived at Wi Massage.

Was Ladyboy Leia holed up in this rat infested Ladyboy sweatshop? The Sith had to investigate for the good of the Galactic Federation.

The place is a shit hole with hidden gems. Hit and miss. Some of the Katoeys look like botox-gone-bad poster girls. But some are pretty hot. Today, the pickens were good.

My favorite is this one girl named Chery. A cute little Femboy with a cock that gets hard fast. Here are some pictures she sent me. The picture doesn’t do her justice. She looks pretty good in the picture with make up and inserts in her tits and hips, but she is way better eu natural and naked. Flat chest, thin, no hips, no make up. Just her cute-as-a-button face and smile and bob hair cut. And hard cock. What a cutie!!!!!!

Attached File  Screenshot_20170529-225616.jpg   471.81KB   2 downloads

#79 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:09 AM

Then another, voluptuous Ladyboy Amazon grabbed me too. Her name escapes me. What a banging body! She has fat tits and big booty like a Thai Kim Kardashian.

Yet when Thai Kim Kardashian spoke, it was the lowest baritone voice I have ever heard on a Ladyboy. She was a half Octave higher than James Earl Jones. Give her a respirator and it would be like Dark Vader was in town. Yet her body was voluptuously curved and shaped like the letter “S” - and that turned me on. So I told her to join along.  

This Ladyboy Duo was going to be a dichotomy.

Put the girls together, and they looked like I was spelling the word “IS”, or “SI” depending on what order you put them.

SI SI SENIOR SITH!!!!!!!!!!

#80 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:13 AM

Attached File  Screenshot_20170521-134912.jpg   108.99KB   0 downloads

CHERY IS SEXY (but these curves are fake)

Attached Files

#81 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:15 AM

The “SI” Sisters showed Sith to the VIP Quarters at Wi. Normal rooms were their standard issue 3’ X 6’ room with a mattress thrown on the floor. Not a single inch to fit anything else.

The VIP Quarters had a mattress PLUS a fresh towel to protect the Sith from the koodies of the client who shot his wad just minutes earlier. This place is Sith’s kind of dirty.

If you haven’t been to Wi before, it’s a great place for day time or early evening action. It’s right across from the Landmark and usually has 2 or 3 Amazonian LBs hanging out side. And is right beside “LB Pharmacy” (I shit you not). Inside, it has all the imagination of a Baht 150 per night Guest House in a Koa San Road side alley. And the hygiene of Liverpool Limey’s yellowing nicotine smile.

After a quick shower – cold of course, I laid down on that greying VIP towel. As the rest of the clothes came off, to my disappointment, I found that Thai Kim Kardashian was a Postie. Not my cup of tea. But perhaps that’s a bias developed from seeing so many road wrecks from yesteryear. Road wrecks of pubic hair meshed with flaps of dry-cured Italian bologna during my heavier mongering days in the early 2000s.

I still have PTSD from some of those frightening sessions. Even the most hardened Monger would need therapy. Pussies that looked like a Salvador Dali painting….. a sort of ‘melted silly putty’ version of a vagina. Surrounded by horse hair. Frightening! No wonder I decided to give cock a try!   

I have to say, however, that Thai Kim Kardashian’s pussy looked pretty damn sweet! The lips were bursting with freshness and when she bent over and gave me a view from behind, the Sith’s light saber unsheathed and pointed straight in the air. Her vag looked like one of those glistening Hustler Magazine pink spreads from the 1980s, for those who remember Larry Flynt’s style.

I guess Thailand, not known for its design and technology, has really improved over the past 15 years in its engineering and construction of cunts.

Viva Bumrungrad!!!!!

#82 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:16 AM

The three of us started wrestling around in a room that would barely pass for a Viet Cong prison out of DeerHunter. I started grabbing Kim’s big fat tits and man handling her like the Black Brothers handle Kim.

As a side note, all hail Lamar Odom, the former hubby of Khloe Kardashian. He’s the NBA star who was hospitalized after being discovered unconscious at the Love Ranch brothel in Nevada. Odom was in a coma and placed on life support for a few days before thankfully pulling through. That Black Brother hit some serious Charlie Sheen style shit that embodies the Monger spirit. Hit it fucking hard! Keep that pecker up! Go for broke like the Mighty Salmon. And go out in a flurry of sexual ecstasy. Wonder if Odom or Sheen ever discovered Thai Ladyboys?

Probably David Carradine did!

Then, Chery joined in at that point – she had no make up and looked so damn cute. The girls were squaking – “Oy” “Ah” “Yes” and intermittently speaking Thai to each other as we were rolling around together. One high voice. One low. One flat and thin. The other curvy and rubenesque. One cock. One pussy.

I loved the dichotomy of the SI Sisters.  

Kim’s pussy was some high grade SRS work. Looking from the back, with her bending over and ass high in the air, her pussy lips looked absolutely delectable. I would have buried my face and started chowing on that sexy snatch, but for the fact that she was a hooker in one of the dirtiest dives in all of BKK. Probably better not to end up with an incurable rash on my nose, lips and eyes. People would notice that one.

As we wrestled around in that tiny cubical, Thai Kim Kardashian told me to be careful because she just had a new chin placed that week – and started readjusting her face. I guess I almost took off a piece of her new face. Ok, time to take it easy. These botox bitches were fragile. 

#83 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:17 AM

Attached File  Screenshot_20170529-225930.jpg   133.79KB   0 downloads

THE FACE RAMMER

#84 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:18 AM

So instead, I laid back and let the Postie blow me, while I got Chery to put on a condom, mount my face and start face fucking me on that filthy skank ridden mattress. The Sith was in town for pre-op LB action anyway. Her pubes were in my nose. Her balls slapping on my chin. She rammed my face like she had no respect for human rights. Meanwhile, the near 6 foot Rubenesque brunette with the snip was working my rod like a champ.

Chery grabbed my ears and continued blasting my face with a granite hard cock that was shaped like a dagger – thicker at the base and thinner at the top. Wow!!! Chery’s smile was cute, looking down at me! She must have been thinking the same thing ramming her dagger in the Sith’s smiling mouth looking up at her!  

It took a while of face blasting and raw Wi Duo Action, but I eventually blew my load to the hand relief of Kim.  

It was at that moment of clarity, after my load was blown, that I realized that Leia was not at Wi.

Someone obviously had Jedi Mind Tricked me, as I realized that “These are not the Ladyboys I was looking for.”

It’s funny how blowing your load clears the mind like that.

So I continued my search.

Yet something was troubling the Sith.

Even with the fun times of a Ladyboy Duo at Wi, my mind kept reverting to Ploen.

This was more evidence that I was really falling for this girl. My heart felt melancholy. I genuinely missed her and kept reminiscing about the time we just had.

Sorry guys, for sounding so damn Gay and Wimpy…..I digress. I’ll get back to more Manly details of hunting for LB backpussy and blowing femboys in a moment. I had to stay on mission and not let these feelings of love distract the Sith from the hunt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci