THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACKPUSSY - Bangkok 2017

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#49 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:48 AM

I started pumping my fist in the air and got a loud chant going in the club – “I LOVE LADYBOYS, I LOVE LADYBOYS!!!” 

The elder clientele in the club and some of the Japanese didn’t quite get into this – as some of them were trying their best to sit in the club as stealth as possible and not be noticed, but we had a bunch of the other lads, and many of the girls chanting and pumping their fists in the air too. “I LOVE LADYBOYS, I LOVE LADYBOYS!!!!” And most importantly, this really got my four girls riled up. Ladyboys love it when you unabashedly declare your love for them. And my foursome really loved what I stood for. Ladyboy Love!!  So their girrations and heat turned up a few more ticks. Shit was getting wild. And this is where I wanted them to be because I could determine which would be most fun in bed.

I sat down and had Sai totally nude beside me working her ass – to the right, and Tam’s ladyboy backpussy also exposed – to the left. I then looked up to see Ploen dancing in front of me. She looked down at me with her sultry eyes and pushed her firm mid riff into my face. She looked Semitic – like a girl I knew back home. Light skin and smokey eyes with a curled cute smile. We totally connected. I was blown away by her vibe. The midichlorians were abundant in this one. And I made my mind up right there.

From the outset, she was the one I noticed the least – perhaps because she was the most understated…. With almost no makeup and no bolt ons, but with one deep look into my eyes, she won my heart. That was it. I believe that it’s important to know exactly what you are seeking….. so you can pounce on it once you find it. And Ploen was it.

I immediately pointed to her. Told all the others she was my pick. They were all disappointed and tried to squeeze into the bar fine. I sat Ploen down. And started romantically and slowly smooching with her. So deeply. Her mouth is curled a bit and so cute. And I didn’t care she apparently had a garlic feast earlier that evening. She was excellent and passionate. So I told her to go get changed. As Ploen went to the back to get her things, the other girls all tried to persuade me to take Tam as well. But it was only one girl for this bloke. Ploen was super pretty – like a fashion model. And we connected, and that’s what Sith was looking for.  

I got her back to my room at the Landmark. I had to confess to her that I had a Ladyboy Duo just a couple of hours earlier. With the swiftness of Count Dooku, and the stealth of Darth Maul, I cleaned up evidence of the carnage moments earlier. Condoms, condom wrappers, lipstick covered Kleenex, sex toys, restrainers, lube, half drank wine glasses, towels with load scattered all over the place, etc…. Ploen didn’t care.

I offered her some wine and got out the green. She was down like that.

I got down to romantically French kissing with her again. And feeling up her body. Her tits, her hips, and her ass. She was totally natural. Nothing embellished. Minimal Make up. And real breasts…. Which even though tiny, I loved sucking way more than bolt ons because they were real. I licked her tits for an eternity.

• NumbUpChuck and Syrus001 like this

#50 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:50 AM

Attached File  Ploen 5 (2).jpg   332.89KB   2 downloads

Attached Files

• Teppis likes this

#51 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:51 AM

It’s usually over embellishments that give Ladyboys away. Too much make up. Too slutty and revealing Clothing.

Too many ultra feminine and ultra glamorous hand gestures. Giant rock hard cantalopes. Whatever. Ploen was nothing like this. I felt like she was with the kind of girl I was totally attracted to when I was a student. Naturally beautiful, down to earth, funny, and into sex.

Ploen had a ‘handsome’ beauty to her. Yes, she did still have a slight male look to her face. But what I mean is there are some hot women out there that you can say have a handsome beauty – like a Cindy Crawford or Eva Mendes – not that Ploen looks like them, but it’s the same type of feminine dark featured sultry beauty that one might describe as handsome beauty.

I could feel something for sure rising in my body. It was definitely the very early stages of love that I was feeling. Each kiss was an exploration of connection between us. It was there, that I started having wistful thoughts of “could this be the one?” “Could this be someone I could bring home and everything would work out?” I was so attracted to her and she was so passable.

But there is no way a Ladyboy is totally passable. Over time, everyone will figure out. Whether it be their voice of a thirteen year old boy entering puberty, or their spindly hands. No matter how passable they were, something would be off. I thought about if I could bring her home for Christmas dinner. Or to a party or event with friends back home who were cooler and less judgmental. Back home, same sex relationships were now more accepted and out in the open. But third sex relationships were not understood, nor were they common.  

“Please pass the Cranberry Sauce and Adam’s Apple….. ah hem, cough cough,…..I mean Apple Crumble!!!!!”

I was so much into the moment, that I broke my rule of giving P4P only CBJs…… and just got down for a bareback sixty nine. I just wanted to make her happy. 

#52 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:55 AM

Attached File  Ploen3.jpg   237.41KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Ploen6.jpg   257.36KB   2 downloads

#53 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:56 AM

Ploen and I smoked till our eyes were red. We started moving into missionary. Rubbing cocks together. I think that’s called Snoodeling or something like that. Her cock was very nice. And was hard. Enough to duel with me, wang to wang. Schlong to Schlong. Yet she was a total bottom. And she was super tight too. Her sphincter was unbelievably tight.

And she was totally a girl. Her anus was like a clit.

It packed the sensitivity and nerve endings of the wonderous clitoral button located on every GG. That amazing button of joy! Once you get your finger on it and start to manipulate it, girls become silly putty in your hands….

They will move where you want, arch their back, pant, cry…..become totally under your control.  

Ploen packed all of that sensitivity in her rectum. I would touch it and she would melt. Her head would swing back and mouth open in anal ecstasy. I controlled all of her body just by touching that pretty little button on her backside.

We went into extremely passionate missionary. I was experiencing something I hadn’t experienced recently….. passionate love making. I could also touch her in her mid section and hips to make her go orgasmic. And whisper things in her ear to make her become liquid chocolate in my arms. She was scratching my back with every thrust and whispering her desires in my ear too. I really thought I was with a GG.

She whimpered in my ear: “I want your seed deep inside me…… please put it deep inside. I want to give you a baby!!!!”

I wanted the exact same thing. The impossibility of the dream made it all that more appealing during the throes of passion. All though I had gone to this level of love filled intimacy with a number of GGs over my years, she was probably only the second or third LB ever I had these types of intimate feelings for. And I told her that…. I was honest. She could definitely feel it too. I could make her go into convulsions just with kisses or a touch or the rubbing of my cock on her brown starfish flower.

We went all night… and collapsed. She fell asleep in my arms. We woke up with the morning kissing again. It was so good. She was 24, and less than half my age at 51. I told her that she would be addicted to me for life now. After experiencing this passion and feeling, she would do anything….. hang outside my hotel room, sit across the street of the Landmark, call me up on the telephone… anything to once again experience the feelings she was feeling tonight. And truth is, I was feeling an addiction starting too. Her ass was so nice, I almost went in bareback…. But cooler heads prevailed. 

#54 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:58 AM

She told me that what she loved the most about the night before was how passionately I expressed all the things I loved about her just as I was ejaculating. I was so delirious when that happened that I can’t really remember it – but I do remember saying something about her steamy eyes and sexy anus.

After another round of fun and my third load in 12 hours (which is probably 1 to 2 more than normal), we went downstairs for the Landmark breakfast buffet. I’ve been in this situation before with more flamboyant LBs and whore painted GGs. And they make a bit of a morning spectacle. But not Ploen. She was an attractive understated lady. She knew to wear a hoodie over her P4P night dress, which made her totally subtle and hot.

As we ate breakfast, she caught me staring into the distance and kept asking me what I was thinking about. I was staring into the distance, totally stunned at how I was falling in love with this beautiful girl. I was stunned by how good it had all felt. And how I hadn’t felt these sensations for such a long time.

I was gazing into the distance, realizing what my feelings were leading to. I was entering the Existential Crisis of obsession and torture that permeates many of Yung Havok’s great trip reports on LB Forums. I was a long long way from the world of Hoth, and falling seriously for a local on the LOS System.

After breakfast and back at my room, I confessed my growing love for Ploen. I didn’t care if I sounded like a dummy. I definitely felt it. And she felt it too. It gave me energy and the vigor of youth. When you experience those emotions, you touch the essence of life.

I told her I wanted to see her again. We kissed deeply once more, exchanged LINE IDs and she went home.

Tonight, I had one of the top 50 nights of my life. Maybe even top 25! A Ladyboy Duo with two bad bitches, and then a couple of hours later, falling in love with a pretty girl in a bikini!

The latter definitely wins first prize for the night by an Isaan country mile. 

#55 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:02 AM

Attached File  20170324_011334.jpg   93.45KB   2 downloadsAttached File  20170323_224325 (2).jpg   235.74KB   1 downloadsAttached File  20170324_003217.jpg   94.84KB   2 downloads

• Spyder Rocket likes this

#56 joe atlas

joe atlas
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:30 PM

i'll be there June 2nd for 5 nights......cant wait!

#57 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:37 PM

I can't pretend I'm keen on the Star Wars theme but kudos for a bloody good TR. I found the girl of my dreams at 50 and have had close to four years of a spectacular, frustrating rollercoaster life. Goid luck to you!

#58 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:30 PM

I can't pretend I'm keen on the Star Wars theme but kudos for a bloody good TR. I found the girl of my dreams at 50 and have had close to four years of a spectacular, frustrating rollercoaster life. Goid luck to you!

Thanks mate!

So is your girl a GG or LB? and is she in LOS? love those 'Rollercoaster Girls' They can be invigorating at 50.

#59 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:29 AM

i'll be there June 2nd for 5 nights......cant wait!

Joe Atlas - that's great news. Click Expedia. Click BKK. And once you land, head straight to Soi 4.  

5 nights is enough to score a nice cross section of the best tail BKK has to offer. Just do some aerobics prior to so as to prepare for the trip. Going on a all-out Whore Bonanza requires a certain level of endurance.   

• joe atlas likes this

#60 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:38 AM

Thanks mate!

So is your girl a GG or LB? and is she in LOS? love those 'Rollercoaster Girls' They can be invigorating at 50.

Bkk ladyboy. Currently plunging down at high speed but the make up sex will be worth it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci