THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACKPUSSY - Bangkok 2017

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#205 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:02 AM

🙇🙇🙇, fantastic TR as usual , lord Sith 😎. Will there be another part to this saga? 😉😉😉.
  • The-Sith likes this

#206 sherlock22

sherlock22
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:24 PM

Very Good Post The Much

#207 lbloverme

lbloverme
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

Posted 02 February 2018 - 06:16 AM

Awesome post Lord Sith :notworthy: I'm Mike, new to forum and clicked the link to this post from another forum (link to Obsessions you posted)  and could not stop reading til the very end. Oh and ogling and drooling over the hot pics of beautiful lb's you'd met. Very erotic, candid and interestingly crafted, loved it!! I'm visitng BKK in May/June this year although an LB virgin plan to try and overcome the nerves and indulge.

• The-Sith likes this

#208 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 01:53 PM

Posted 19 December 2017 - 10:02 PM

🙇🙇🙇, fantastic TR as usual , lord Sith 😎. Will there be another part to this saga? 😉😉😉.

sherlock22
Posted 26 January 2018 - 03:24 PM

Very Good Post The Much

Awesome post Lord Sith :notworthy: I'm Mike, new to forum and clicked the link to this post from another forum (link to Obsessions you posted) and could not stop reading til the very end. Oh and ogling and drooling over the hot pics of beautiful lb's you'd met. Very erotic, candid and interestingly crafted, loved it!! I'm visitng BKK in May/June this year although an LB virgin plan to try and overcome the nerves and indulge.

Thanks Gentlemen,

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. This was certainly another level of Darkside Action. And if you are an LB virgin, my suggestion is just go with it and push your bounderies....so long as you are safe. Better to do that then regret after you got home the missed opportunities.

And good seeing you Horneydog in Bangkok. It was a cool time hanging out with all the beautiful bitches at CheckIn Bar and then going to the LB S&M party at WhyNot..... so many sexy slutz ready to Fuck.

#209 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 12:43 AM

Haha, agreed lord Sith.Great to hang out and have some brewski. That night will be burnt into my memories, I saw a Hottie in whynot but she had a customer the whole time.Hope to Catch you again soon. 😏😏😏

#210 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 02 August 2018 - 07:41 PM

Fucking hell that was tedious.....

It was awesome and you sir are an ass

• The-Sith likes this

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#211 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 10:21 PM

Hey Ladyboy Chaser,

Fuck right, man!