THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACKPUSSY - Bangkok 2017

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#97 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:19 AM

Haha, great work lord Sith , I almost lost it to mamma the Hutt. more please.

Yes Horneydog my Sing friend, most of the guys on this board have had to deal with the slimey aggressiveness of Momma the Hutts from GoGoBars, Whorehouses and Karaeokes from all over Asia.

Always good to feed the beast one or two drinks to avoid being placed into a frozen carbonite container (like What happened to Han Solo when he tried to argue his ladydrink checkbin with a Momma somewhere in Cebu).

#98 interfun

interfun
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:25 PM

After a quick shower – cold of course, I laid down on that greying VIP towel. As the rest of the clothes came off, to my disappointment, I found that Thai Kim Kardashian was a Postie. Not my cup of tea. But perhaps that’s a bias developed from seeing so many road wrecks from yesteryear. Road wrecks of pubic hair meshed with flaps of dry-cured Italian bologna during my heavier mongering days in the early 2000s.

I still have PTSD from some of those frightening sessions. Even the most hardened Monger would need therapy. Pussies that looked like a Salvador Dali painting….. a sort of ‘melted silly putty’ version of a vagina. Surrounded by horse hair. Frightening! No wonder I decided to give cock a try!   

I have to say, however, that Thai Kim Kardashian’s pussy looked pretty damn sweet! The lips were bursting with freshness and when she bent over and gave me a view from behind, the Sith’s light saber unsheathed and pointed straight in the air. Her vag looked like one of those glistening Hustler Magazine pink spreads from the 1980s, for those who remember Larry Flynt’s style.

I guess Thailand, not known for its design and technology, has really improved over the past 15 years in its engineering and construction of cunts.[size=6]Viva Bumrungrad!!!!!

ROFLLLL!!!!

The Sith this Part II is even funnier. Melted SALVADOR DALI painting postop made me crack up again. I've seen some bad jobs to. In PI. Can't wait to find out what happens with leia and Jabba. I read before that David Carredine was killed by Ladyboys in Bangkok. You think?

#99 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:19 AM

This is fucking hilarious... Thanks man

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#100 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:27 PM

I went and lurked outside obsessions and who did I see? princess liea herself strutting around outside. Also that cutie with the glasses. i had no idea they were all so fucking hot. i may have to break my barfine cherry tonight. Problem is my condo is on the other side of town. There is no walk of shame with any of these bitches in tow.

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#101 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 11:32 PM

Hey Canoe512,

please fuck that cutie with the glasses. Her name is Sai. she's cute and enthusiastic and I can't believe I passed on her twice on my last trip. I'll even Western Union you the barfine and ST amount so you keep your streak going. She is a total hottie in my books. She deserves to be banged and get paid.

And as for Ladyboy Leia, tell her General Grevious and Darth Monger send their regards. She's a minx. Had a great time with her and her friends who were even hotter.....all coming up on the next installment of EMPIRE STRIKES BACKPUSSY!!!

fuck the walk of shame. Your on the LOS System Bro!

#102 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:36 PM

Man i would never ask you that.  But thanks for the offer. I ended up going in Obsessions but I was highly disappoint it was so small. Music sucked but many hot lady boys on a carousel like a buffet. Place was pretty empty... Maybe I am wrong it was only a Thursday night.

Also I am into hunting normal ladyboys not the working girls. So I am put off by the whole strip bar environment.

I met another seasoned hunter who highly recommended Chile Bar said if you like jap/china doll look they are all there.

• The-Sith likes this

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#103 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:35 AM

Yea, the word is David Carridine was done in by a shemale duo. No way it was self erotic asphyxiation

#104 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:52 AM

Carridine was likely erotic asphyxiation with the participation of a shemale duo. And when Kill Bill turned purple, the duo likely fled.

I hope at least he blew his load in his dying seconds.

anyone have insights into this event?

#105 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:08 PM

Attached Files

#106 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:10 PM

LADYBOY LEIA AND HER BAND OF MERRY LBS

WOW! Princess Ladyboy Leia was foxy!!!! Tight body, nice C-Cup breasts, and cute braces. And I love those tied-up trademark Princess Leia Braids. I wanted to shoot my load in each hair bun. 

She sauntered towards me in her Jabba Slave Girl Dance.

‘I love my job’ I thought, as I remembered I was on a mission. A mission on behalf of the Galactic Empire to capture Ladyboy Leia, and retrieve the stolen designs for the New Death Star. Most of my business costs, including flight, were covered by General Grievous. So ravaging LB Backpussy was a perk of the mission.

Then Mamma The Hutt, that greedy bitch, spoke again in her guttural voice:

Mamma the Hutt “CHOOOKA BOOKA MAAMAA, SIIIIIIIIIITTTTTHH”

Japanese Protocol Droid: “Mamma is asking once again: One Drink for Boss? Mr. Sith”

Yah, I knew what she was asking. I didn’t need to know Hutteese, or need the translation of a Protocol Droid that was versed in 3000 dialects, to understand Momma’s repeated pestering. It was always about money – and how more baht can flow from my pockets into her filthy coffers. I was nothing more than a walking, talking, cocktail drinking ATM. And Momma had my pin number: 36, 24, 36 and a 7 as the bonus digit.  

I nodded affirmatively, and sat down in a booth. Reclined back and spread my legs – with a bit of bravado like I owned the place. Ladyboy Leia slowly danced over towards me. Pale skin, cute tan bikini top and bottom, pierced belly button, and a bulge.

One drink was bought for Momma. And I ordered a Saurian Brandy for myself (Star Trek crossover reference for all you Trekies out there!!!)

#107 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:23 PM

Attached File  post-64770-0-46125300-1503505417.jpg   166.49KB   2 downloads

#108 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:24 PM

There was no one else in the joint, except for employees – cretins, criminals, droids and an assortment of sexy Ladyboy slave girls. Mamma the Hutt was giving me a full court press. DC10 is that sort of place. Hard sell. No wonder it was empty. But I didn’t care – I had located my target. And in retrospect, the talent in DC10 was quality.  

Then Momma commanded something else in Hutteese, and another foxy Ladyboy was guided into the chamber.

The new LB was perched in front of Momma the Hutt, like merchandise for me to examine. Damn I love this place. Some might call it flesh exploitation………. but you know what??? Fuck all the political correctness I was taught back home on Hoth. I had a fist full of baht for buying Backpussy and I wanted to see the merch.

Hear Yee! Hear Yee!!!!  On display for sale: beautiful young Asian trannies in bikinis. Yes, you may touch the merch.   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci