THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACKPUSSY - Bangkok 2017

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#61 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:43 AM

Bkk ladyboy. Currently plunging down at high speed but the make up sex will be worth it

Nice.

#62 Skyblue

Skyblue
  • Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:21 PM

Hi Sith,

I love the Gonxo style of writing, the way you've chronicled your adventures & the Star Wars theme. I find it thoughtful, funny & informative. Keep both the good work & your pecker up 👍🏻
  • The-Sith likes this

#63 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 11:34 AM

Sir Skyblue,

Your positive feedback is definitely appreciated. Thank you for that and keep the comments coming!!! It gives me great joy to present guys like you who love Ladyboys an alternative form of narrative about a topic that's already so fucking outrageous in the first place!

For me personally, in addition to giving dude's who dig sexy bitches with schlongs something fun to read while on the crapper or before they go to sleep at night, it lets me relive the entire fuck fiesta again and again and again!!!

The Pecker remains strong and continues to plow foxy LB snapper...to the extent available.

Some of the best parts of this trip report are yet to come. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the next couple of installments!! Keep the feedback coming. And keep ramming that hot LB backpussy!!!

SITH

#64 FL1999

FL1999
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 06:11 PM

She whimpered in my ear: “I want your seed deep inside me…… please put it deep inside. I want to give you a baby!!!!”

Wow that was hot... This Ploen seems great and I see Obsession is still THE bar. Nice stories (not convinced with the Star Wars theme though! Nana Plaza under the rain - my favorite - is more like Blade Runner btw).

#65 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 05:38 PM

Wow that was hot... This Ploen seems great and I see Obsession is still THE bar. Nice stories (not convinced with the Star Wars theme though! Nana Plaza under the rain - my favorite - is more like Blade Runner btw).

Yes, SUPER HOT!!!

I almost blew my load right then. For an LB to be so feminine that they develop maternal instincts, plus the expression of love and wanton desire at the peak of passion....really touches me and turns me on.

Ploen is a girl. Her sphincter is a clit. And she wants hot seed to pollinate her womb with a guy she has feelings for.......

.......yet no womb. and thus, No phone call 2 months later telling you she is preggo!

And you are right about Blade Runner. I had a couple of Blade Runner references with Pris the Pleasure Bot in the prior thread Return of the Sith. Looking back at that movie, Pris definitely had to be a Katoey. Tall, long legs, ferocious, masculine Amazon, whore warpaint, with all the signs of a hardcore yaba habit. The type of LB one might find a decade back at Casanova's. Smoking hot and Dangerous!
  • horneydog likes this

#66 FL1999

FL1999
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:16 PM

Right on about Pris from Blade Runner! And Rachael too! Ambiguously human or replicant, we never knew for sure, ambiguously masculine too... "Too bad she won't live"... (see what happened to ladyboys we knew in the 90s... they may be alive but not as the hottie-superstars they used to be)... All in strangely Asian settings! Street food! Raining all day long! Neon lights everywhere!

#67 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:47 AM

Great to hear from Lord Sith, Nice to See you have a Great Time in LOS :harhar:

Waiting with Baited Breath for your Next Installment .

:notworthy:

#68 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:56 AM

Attached File  ESBP-122.jpg   115.12KB   1 downloadsAttached File  Empire16.jpg   300.28KB   0 downloads

• wasabigreen likes this

#69 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:57 AM

CHAPTER IV

AT THE DROP OF A BAHT, SHE TOOK OFF HER TOP

‘Cock-a-Doodle-Dooooooooo’!!!!!!!

The alarm on my new custom-made LB Alarm Clock went off.

Was last night all a dream? Was all that sweet action with the LB Duo and then with Ploen just a fantasy?  Or did the Sith really start journeying down the early feelings of love for a beautiful maiden – with a knob?

It was real. And it felt FUCKING GREAT!!!! It was one of the first times I had ‘made passionate love’ with an LB (instead of just hardcore banging), and I think the first time I was starting to feel real love with a transsexual. I was floating on clouds like my name was Lando. 

My body ached. I suppose 16 hours of flights from Hoth to LOS and then another 16 hours of a Whore Bonanza can do that to you. That’s a total of 32 hours of flying jets…and flying jets of jizz.

My muscles ached. My ass ached (from Eva’s big hooked cock). My cock ached. And the back of my throat also took a pounding. Time to get a massage.

#70 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:58 AM

I headed out to Asoke. Then kept walking down to Soi Cowboy. It was daylight. Not much going on. Time to find a ‘legitimate’ massage place. On Soi 23, I found JJ Spa and Massage. Nice, clean, and uniformed staff. It had modern minimal architecture. It must be legit!

I signed up for the 90 minute deep tissue whatever with herbal compress and aromatic bla bla bla.

The old lady at the counter led me to the room, and Lo and Behold! My massage therapist was actually kind of cute. I mean, cute by a real horny bastards standards. And I am a horny bastard. She was a 24 year old genetic girl from Isaan, probably from a farm. Slightly chubby, with no make up, plain hair, and a bit of acne. But she did have a cute smile and a great set of melons. And good attitude. Those three attributes won me over. A solid 6.5 by Sith’s standards.

She would have been booed off the stage at Obsessions and had tomatoes thrown at her at most GoGo Bars for being too plump, no style, etc……. but cute enough to perk up a chubby in my shorts.

Yes, us horny dudes are cursed for life when even a 6.5/10 chubster looks appealing. It’s the curse of being a horny dude. I’d say at least 65% of all BMs on this Forum suffer from it.

I got nude and the massage started.

I LOVE turning legitimate massages into ‘special’ massages. The challenge of it all. The seduction. Like a sport. It’s what makes it so damn sexy and exciting.

#71 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:59 AM

Attached File  JJSpa.jpg   33.79KB   1 downloads

JJ SPA

#72 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:01 AM

About 7 minutes in, I started moaning as she massaged certain spots near my buttocks. And then I started reaching for her body.

Masseuse: “Nooooo Miiiiiiister………… Caaaan Not!”

Sith: “It’s ok. Just a little. Nig Noi, Nig Noi!!”

Masseuse: “Noooo. I trouble.”

Sith: “But you are so beautiful”

Indeed. Her plump natural melons were so fucking hot - to a guy like me who had exposure to only silicon and training bras the night before. Plus a little sweet talk and passion always helps loosen up clothing.

Masseuse: “Nooooo Miiiiiiister. I not do this. Can not do!”

Sith: “just relax. It will be ok.”

I moved up off the table and started removing her black uniform top. She resisted. I kissed her neck a little. And her ear. Then her cheek. She sighed. She moaned. She was into it. She needed affection. All plump chicks do.

But she would not let me take off her top to unveil those gorgeous watermelons. Seduction of legitimate masseurs into ‘special’ masseurs requires a combination of turning the masseuse on, and cash-ola. Mostly, it’s cash-ola.   

Sith: “I pay you big tip, ok?”

Masseuse: “Cannoooooot”

Sith: “It’s ok – I just pay you – no one know”

Massuese: “How much you pay?”

Sith: :”How much you want?”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci