THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACKPUSSY - Bangkok 2017

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#85 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:22 AM

Attached File  ESBP4.jpg   240.76KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Empire10.jpg   253KB   0 downloads

#86 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:22 AM

It was Day III of the Sith’s Mission and still no sightings of Ladyboy Leia. There were more GoGoBars and Massage Parlors out there that the Sith could sniff around in.

I was determined that every hook and tranny had to be explored.

But today, I could barely leave my bed and had to crash. I was tired. Plus my left nut was still in pain from the cold compress the GG gave my balls the day before.

#87 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:23 AM

LEIA LOCATED: DELTA CHARLIE TEN

Day IV rolled round and that afternoon, I received an urgent message from Count Dooku.

The Galactic Federation had captured a couple of Rebel spies, and during interrogation, discovered that Princess Leia, her personal Handmaiden and a Japanese Protocol Droid were carrying sensitive information counter to Federation interests – designs of the New Death Star.

The Rebel spies also revealed that that Leia was sexy and packing a mid-sized cock.

Her co-ordinates were believed to be somewhere within the vicinity of the Death Star and Mos Eisley.

I immediately released my Sith Probe to Soi 4, and later that evening, it came back with an affirmative sighting of Ladyboy Leia. Her coordinates: Delta Charlie Ten.

#88 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:25 AM

Attached File  Screenshot_20170604-235252.jpg   497.93KB   1 downloads

#89 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:27 AM

Deca Charlie Ten was second floor on the Death Star. I had to be well prepared for this. That GoGoBar was no joke. It was known to be a haven for scoundrels, gamblers and LB slave girls. The Sith got wood just thinking about it. I immediately headed there to claim the bounty, and maybe get some fine LB tail, on the Federation’s dime.

As I reached DC 10, and pulled back the red velvet curtains of the front door, my eyes had trouble adjusting to the darkness and the piercing neon lights. The room was filled with white smoke.

I walked in. Slowly. With trepidation. I gripped my light saber in one hand.

And  protected my wallet with the other. The Sith had to be ready for anything.

As my eyes adjusted a little bit, I could see a silhouette through the thick smoke………….There, before the Sith, was the most sleazy.

The most depraved.

The most gluttonous site.

Familiar to all BMs, Mongers and LB Punters alike……..

Surrounded by a small army of slave girls, droids, and miscreants……….It was the Boss herself.

Yes, it was MAMMA THE HUTT!!!!!!

#90 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:31 AM

Attached File  fetch.jpg   82.81KB   1 downloads

MAMMA THE HUTT***

**Photo courtesy of CRAG

Attached Files

#91 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:32 AM

Mamma the Hutt “CHOOOKA BOOKA MAAMAA”

Sith: “What?”

I couldn’t understand Hutteese. Thankfully, there was a cute Japanese looking Protocol Droid beside me who took it upon herself to translate.

Japanese Protocol Droid: “Mamma is asking: One Drink for Boss?”

Momma the Hutt was an aggressive beast.

My trigger hand was nervous. I made sure it was tightly gripping my wallet. And I was about to say fuck you before it got picked. But then the smoke cleared the room a little bit more. And who do I see reclining in a sexy pose before Momma the Hutt?

It was Ladyboy Leia herself!!!!! 

#92 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:34 AM

Attached File  Leia3.jpg   156.25KB   1 downloads

LADYBOY LEIA AND MOMMA THE HUTT

#93 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:35 AM

The slave girl reclining in front of Momma matched the description of Ladyboy Leia: Around 20 years of age, fair skin, and ruby red lips. Plus cherub angelic face and sweet 36C bosoms. Plus she had the trademark Leia braids wrapped around her head! And that tan bikini. Damn it was her!!!! I found my target. And WOW, she looked excellent!

One question remained though, did she have a cock?

Momma the Hutt noticed that I was focused on Leia so Momma ordered her slave girl to perform a seductive dance for me. Ladyboy Leia got up and started dancing on stage. And yes, at that point, I could see the tiny bulge in her sexy tan bikini bottoms.

Yes, the Sith had located his target.

And yes, the target was sexy.

And yes, the target would be fucked in the ass tonight.

And Yes, tonight……..the Empire Strikes Backpussy!!!!!

#94 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

Attached File  C3poandLeia.jpg   129.2KB   2 downloads

LADYBOY LEIA AND HER SEXY SLAVE GIRL DANCE

#95 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:39 AM

Attached File  ESBP-2.jpg   110.43KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Empire16.jpg   300.28KB   0 downloads

#96 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 02:57 PM

Haha, great work lord Sith , I almost lost it to mamma the Hutt. 👍 more please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci