THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACKPUSSY - Bangkok 2017

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#37 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:15 AM

I laid Eva down and started kissing her sexy thighs and stomach. This made her go crazy. Then we started rubbing hard cocks together…… Light Saber to Light Saber. Jousting and Jostling. For ultimate Supremacy. She loved this even more. So did I.

And then I told her to mount me. I got underneath her, missionary. And tugged at her chain to come closer into me. She started to enter me while CoCo licked my nipples. Eva penetrated a couple of times, but we couldn’t get the rhythm working. She said some words to CoCo in Thai – and CoCo told me Eva was a bit shy and asked to be alone with me. So I said ok. And CoCo went to the bathroom to give Eva and me some romantic private time

together.

Sometimes, even whores need privacy for romance and intimacy. So fucking pussyass if you ask me, but what can you do.

Eva started working me like a master. Her cock was big and curved. And I was taking it all. She was sliding in and out and moving her hips all around. What a sexy midriff, an area of the body I think LBs can many times beat their GG counterparts in terms of firmness and sexiness.

Eva came pretty quickly. Then she went to the bathroom. After washing up a bit and a cool down period, all three of us went at it again. I brought out the Dutchie to pass around to the left hand side.      

#38 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:16 AM

Attached File  EvaCoCO.jpg   107.28KB   8 downloads

#39 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:18 AM

I got the girls to put on their collars again, which Eva was totally into. She liked being top, and being dominated too. Both ladies started slithering on my body. Eva was stroking both of our cocks with one hand as CoCo held her leash.

Unlike Eva, who was hard from the word “hello”, tonight was not a night of dueling sabers for CoCo. Yet she had exemplary fellatio skills, so yanked her leash and drew her head down to my groin. She started blowing me like a champ and working my ass with her fingers. Eva kept stroking her cock and I would pull on her leash every once in a while to move her closer to me. Then I erupted and came, all over CoCo’s face and hair. Nice.

The girls toweled me off and we chilled for a while passing around a smoke. Then we all bathed and it was time for the ladies to leave. Both were very professional, polite and soft in their approach. CoCo has great sucking skills and I liked her sex talk. And Eva gets high marks for her enthusiasm and getting into the action. Plus her big curved tool!!! I would repeat with the latter and recommend her too. Especially for her Sanook attitude.

#40 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:22 AM

Attached File  20170323_225857 (2).jpg   96.9KB   7 downloadsAttached File  20170323_224137 (3).jpg   306.7KB   5 downloads

#41 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:24 AM

CHAPTER III

DESTINATION: DEATH STAR

After the ladies left, I felt like my big first night had been a little like The Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight. A lot of build-up in my mind, but the reality didn’t match the fantasy.

Working a LB Triple is like working a spinning plate performance with Khachaturian’s Saber Dance playing in the background – it just takes one wobbley plate to crash the whole scene.

My Ladyboy Triple had been downgraded to a Ladyboy Duo. Excellent by many standards, but my level of horniness on Hoth had reached epidemic proportions and I still had more desire in my belly to express and load in my nuts to shoot.

I could feel the spirit of legends who have adorned the halls of this Forum: Alaskan Bear, CRAG, RxPharm, KoyKaeng, Pentire, Teppis, Dixon Cox, and of course the ultimate legend himself, Ernesto……plus many others who scour the streets of South East Asia relentlessly hunting for that LB Backpussy. For guys like these, if a bouquet of flowers didn’t meet expectations, they immediately butterfly over to another bouquet of flowers. So many flowers everywhere for a butterfly to explore. That’s exactly what I had to do. The Sith couldn’t go out like that on his first night of the trip. Fuck that!!!!!!!!! I needed to really hit the shit hard and have some more relentless action tonight before the sun came up.

Fortunately, with good planning on my side, I had accounted for such an eventuality. I had timed the Ladyboy Triple to start at 8pm, so that I could get at least one more round in at the Death Star for a night cap before it closed down.

I put on my best Raiders home jersey and headed straight for Soi 4………..I found myself running down Sukhimvit filled with the excitement and wonderment of when I was running late to a keg party during my highschool and college years. It was past midnight. The party on the Death Star had already been rolling for hours. And I had to get there before I missed out on a single more minute of fine LB action. I have to confess, Nana, and even BKK in general, have a way of making older guys experience rushes of feelings they haven’t felt for decades…..from their late teens and early twenties. Carefree sex and partying, without a care in the world except blowing your wad and having a good time. Adult Disneyworld.      

#42 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:27 AM

Attached File  DeathStar.jpg   286.18KB   4 downloads

THE DEATH STAR  a/k/a NANA BACKPUSSY BANQUETHOUSE

#43 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:28 AM

As I reached the Nana Entertainment Complex, there was no taking a leisurely walk along its tempting corridors. There was no being raked in by the tractor beams of the ladies outside the bars, trying to aggressively drag you into their club….. drag you behind the red felt curtain of their employer. The Sith was headed directly for his favorite GoGo Bar, Obsessions. No time to waste. I walked under that majestic golden arch, passed the broke-ass escalator, and veered slightly right and straight to the back of the complex. Nothing was getting in my way.

#44 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:30 AM

Once I got to Obsessions, just like always, I have to say the talent was SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!

On stage, were beautiful bikini clad vixens – all of them high quality. Surrounding me off stage was another batch of primo poon all waving at me to select them. There were one or two that were putting on a full court press – waving their hands in the air and trying to get my attention. But the Sith was calm. The Sith was composed. I wanted to make my decisions wisely.

I looked over to my right and sitting by me with a white haired overweight bloke was Aum. She, and her best friend Yum, were my Ladyboy Duo picks last time I was at Obsessions several months earlier, as detailed in a prior thread, The Return of the Sith – BKK 2016. I had a Ladyboy Duo with her and her best friend from Issan. The night involved a whole lot of hair pulling and face slapping funtimes…. Plus we hit a very cool club later that night called NarZ. Great girls that I highly highly recommend to all Mongers out there (note, in the last report, I used faked names for all parties…. For this report, I am using real names for the P4P because they like the publicity for business…. but fake names for the Amateurs…….Aum’s real name is Tam and Yum’s real name is Bam).

Tam pointed and asked to join me. I liked her a lot. But I said no. I wanted to take more time to make my choice or choices. She leaped out of her seat to join me, but I told her to go back to the fat old guy.

I then continued to survey the talent with my Sith surveillance goggles. One cutie with large rimmed glasses, named Sai caught my eye. So damn cute. But actually, Tam was still amongst the finest poontang in the house. And we had a great connection from last time. So I waved her to come over. She jumped up and down like she was selected on the Price is Right!

I then waved Sai to come over too. And the Sith was hungry. So by a stroke of luck, I also waved the original girl who was so enthusiastically giving me a full court press to come over – her name was Ploen. I had three hotties around me.

One more blonde was relentless in joining the pack. She wasn’t bad. So I waved her in too. But I can’t remember her name. Now I had four foxy LB vixens around me clad in only in bikinis. 

#45 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:41 AM

Attached File  SaiDam (3).jpg   357.98KB   4 downloadsAttached File  SaiDam (4).jpg   167.13KB   4 downloads

SUPER SEXY SAI AND DAM (FROM SITH'S LAST ADVENTURE WITH THE SLAPPING AND HAIRPULLING)

#46 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:43 AM

Attached File  Ploen and Blonde (2).jpg   351.18KB   5 downloads

BLONDE (I FORGOT HER NAME) AND THE INCREDIBLE PLOEN

Attached File  Blonde (2).jpg   284.44KB   5 downloads

BLONDIE

Attached File  Ploen1 (2).jpg   123.57KB   5 downloads

THE SULTRY EYES OF PLOEN

#47 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:46 AM

For all you BMs reading this, who have never taken a trip to Thailand……

GET YOUR FUCKING ASSES OVER HERE!!!!!

Your next click should be Expedia. Stop wasting your time on your hometown Craigslist Casual Encounters Section, and nights edging to ashemalesextube.com, and start drinking the delights of hottest sexual creatures ever created. Sexy fit bodies wrapped in skimpy bikinis, and the pretty faces of gorgeous females, all with the sexual no bullshit appetite and adventurism of dudes (just think how horny you were as a 23 year old male….. ok, that’s generally the horniness level of a Ladyboy). Plus dicks. Just check out those pictures of Sai, Tam, Ploen and the blonde (whose name I forgot). Every minute of their existence, their raison d’etre is to be sexy to men… .

............And to get cock……………… And money.

…………………………………………………..And tonight, the Sith was down for all of that.

Ladydrinks were ordered and of course, Mamasan needed to be taken care of too. As the incumbent, Tam led Fox Force Four. She was riding my cock, while Sai, the one with big glasses, was pushing her round tits in my face. We were grinding hard. Then, some cool tunes came on and the five of us got up and started dancing. 

#48 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:47 AM

Attached File  MomaSan (2).jpg   108.71KB   5 downloads

MAMASAN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci