THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACKPUSSY - Bangkok 2017

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#157 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:58 AM

Thanks for another adventure and it was great to see the development of Bee as she progresses from femme boy to full fledged ladyboy!

:cnd:

#158 moi_31

moi_31
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:40 AM

So far so good to read you!!!

Thanks for all, it is really a pleasure to go throught your pages... my stick likes too :)

#159 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:12 AM

Woohoo, another story from the dark lord himself, keep up the good work . I can't wait to read the next installment of your adventures. Lord Sith 😁

#160 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:16 AM

Thanks RxPharm, Moi_31, Horneydog,

I appreciate the feedback.

i live these poon pounding adventures because of our shared passion for the most sexually exotic creatures ever created on this Earth......Ladyboys!

And I share them in the Forum with this gonzo style journalism so that Brothers like you gentlemen, who share a common passion (and absolute obsession) have content to read and enjoy. In addition to being informative...i want guys to understand all the maddening desires and fantasies, and all the fears and failures lurking within every encounter.

Attraction to transsexuals, and particularly to Asian transsexuals, is not a topic most people can understand or accept. So sharing deepest honest desires and fears in written prose with lads who can appreciate it is a homage to all of you guys with my common passion. Almost like a form of group therapy or manly kiss and tell story telling. I try to do it in a format like a Netflix mini series with humor, and an underlying plot and struggle, so you can follow by episode or even binge watch/read it.

The next upcoming adventure.....with the Sanook Sisters (two foxy bitches from Charades) was one of the highlights of the trip.....

.....coming up next....with lots of pictures too!

Damn those bitches were hot!

#161 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

RxPharm,

Yes it's amazing seeing Bee transform from Femboy to full fledged Ladyboy. From my first encounters with her last year to now this year, she has become more and more feminine....sexier and sexier....more and more confident. Her virgin ass has also transformed into a hungry vagina. She gets full marks.

These hot femboys need masculine dudes to help them with their transformation into mature LBs. They need to feel strength against their softness in an environment to safely explore their feelings. It's like us horny guys are doing a community service!!!

#162 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:59 PM

Attached File  post-64770-0-93949600-1508835520.jpg   357.61KB   2 downloads

Attached File  post-64770-0-31250100-1508835548.jpg   126.69KB   1 downloads

Attached File  post-64770-0-43473400-1508835587.jpg   200.86KB   1 downloads

#163 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:02 PM

CHAPTER VI
CIESTA DAY

Bee stayed the night.

She was hoping to have more sex in the morning. But the Sith was burned out.

I could barely get out of bed. I had recently developed increased stamina by hitting the stationary bike and rowing machine back home, which allowed me on this trip to fuck way more, blow more loads, and have more fun. This exercise was actually motivated by all this fine young LB ass I was banging (it seems like Ladyboy Hunting does have its health benefits). Basically, it was rolling back the aging process for me.

Yet, I needed a break. I could take no more sexy Ladyboy Backpussy. I had been all “Backpussied-Out”. I told Bee that I had to rest and couldn’t handle another one of her phenomenal blow jobs. I was afraid if I orgasmed one more time, my balls would implode like a supernova.

The Sith was totally satiated. A good place to be, I can tell you that. My hope for all you BMs Out there that you get to that state once in a while….totally sexually satiated. I find one of these whore bonanza weeks tides me over for a good three to four months.

#164 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:03 PM

Poor Bee.

She had brought all these hot outfits for her to wear while we had sex. But I couldn’t shag any more. And I didn’t want to cuddle – because my heart was with Ploen.

After she went home, I reached out to Ploen to see if she wanted to get together for lunch. She must have still been a sleep. After a night at Obsessions, the place can do that to you. So I spent the entire day sleeping and getting great oil massages (non sexual massages). I sparked some green as well. It was Ciesta Day.

The Landmark was a bit pricey for massage, so I tried some of the other places along the sois of Sukhimvit. Talking about a challenge: Trying to find a massage parlor on Sukhimvit that wasn’t a Rub & Tug. Barely any existed. What a paradise!

I don’t think I could ever live permanently on the LOS System. You can’t walk three minutes without finding a place willing to stroke or suck your penis. And if it’s not for money, then there are so many sexy amateur GGs and LBs you can meet at a mall or on the internet for some immediate fucking.

I have read on another message board, that sex to Thai girls is like taking a shit, or eating breakfast. It’s just something you do on a regular basis. No guilt, no shame, it’s just a normal bodily need. Back home, sex typically had some guilt or shame. And sometimes, is used as a form of leverage. Guys chase girls, even though the girls want to get fucked just as much as the guys want it. There are guys back on Hoth that never get laid. Totally a slave to pussy – because they never get it. They never know the feeling of just walking down the street and picking up a girl on whim. They have never gotten bathed or massaged by beauties. They have never gotten a double or a triple. How can a man live life without fulfilling one of the basic missions he was put on this Earth to achieve – BANGING! BANGING LOTS OF ASS!!!!!

The LOS System just has way too much pleasure. Short visits of several days to several weeks is the most I can take.

Yet time spent on the LOS system is like the faucet in an airplane toilet. One press of the faucet is never enough. Those precious sprinkles of water are all you get, and you have to make every drop count. For sure, you will press again. Maybe a third time too. Time on LOS is so precious that you have to make the best use of every prized drop of time you can get. Dudes who regularly come her know what I mean. If you are reading this and it’s winter time where you are, you especially can feel it right down to your bones. Time on the LOS System has to be honored, cherished, and well utilized. It’s a gift for Manhood everywhere.

And I wasn’t sure what was going to happen when General Grevious finds out how I failed to retrieve the stolen Death Star plans from Ladyboy Leia. Yes I did capture her. But her powers of the force were too strong for me. Would I be allowed to have missions on the LOS System ever again for the Federation?

For that reason, I gave myself only one day to recuperate and rest up before I went back into the ring for some more LB action. My cock was given a day of rest, before I went back hunting for some more LB backpussy through the streets of BKK! A Ladyboy Lovers and Horny Bastards Paradise!

All Horney Bastards and Ladyboy Lovers reading this, raise their muthafuckin hands in the air and say “B.K.K.!!!!!!!” 

“B.K.K.”!!!!

Get dat B.K.P. in da B.K.K.!!!!

“B.K.P. in da B.K.K.!!!!”

#165 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:05 PM

CHAPTER VII
YING & PLOY: THE SANOOK SISTERS

Ying and Ploy are a luscious duo I highly recommend to you Mongers out there. If you want a Ladyboy Duo, here are two vixens you should hit (if you don’t mind getting Sith Koodies).

I was coming off Ciesta Day and with a full day of rest, I had built up some more sperm in my balls. Good thing, because Ying and Ploy were no joke.

Word was already coming back to me through various other Bounty Hunters on the LOS System that General Grevious had learnt of my betrayal. That I had failed to retrieve the Death Star plans. I wonder if he knew I licked Leia’s sack, got String Telephoned, and spilled the beans on all the other things? I was going to get in deep shit for sure. Maybe even get kicked out of the Sith Order….at minimum I’d have the keys to my company Tie Fighter revoked and my interplanetary expense account reduced. I needed to blow off some steam by getting some lovin at Nana.

My heart yearned for Ploen. The girl I met at Obsessions and started developing feelings for. So I started the night there. I missed Ploen and wanted to see if I could catch her at work.

When I got there, as always, the talent was beyond belief. I immediately saw Sai, the big tit, big glasses cutie that I met last time I was at Obsessions. Damn this girl is hot. I asked her to sit with me. And I also saw Tam. Another total fox I fucked and slapped upside the head months earlier. Tam reminded me about our spanking session in the Landmark months earlier. Yes that was a night to remember forever.

At my table, Tam, Sai, me and some other Ladyboy engaged in some mutual spankings. It seems Tam and Bam had told all their friends at Obsessions about our wild night of ass and face slapping and hair pulling at the Landmark and a bunch of them were excited about it. So we took turns at our table slapping each other silly. The Japanese clientele beside us were getting super excited to watch us taking turns laying ass spankings on each other, right in the middle of Obsessions.

But no where was Ploen to be found. The girls told me she wasn’t working tonight….which may or may not have been true. But one thing I didn’t want to do is to take one of Ploen’s friends home. Because that would disrespect her. So I left after a few drinks. And a couple dozen slaps.

SOMEONE PLEASE BAR FINE SAI. SHE’S HOT. JUST CHECK HER PICTURE. I CAN’T BELIEVE I PASSED HER UP TWICE. BUT I DID THAT FOR LOVE. MY BUBBLING LOVE OF PLOEN.

#166 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 05:39 PM

Attached File  post-64770-0-09627100-1508835983.jpg   200.71KB   0 downloads

Attached File  post-64770-0-72230700-1508836058.jpg   171.97KB   0 downloads

Attached File  20170324_013814.jpg   106.92KB   0 downloads

Attached File  post-64770-0-46586300-1508841471.jpg   204.43KB   0 downloads

Attached File  post-64770-0-56734300-1508841498.jpg   181.64KB   0 downloads

Attached File  post-64770-0-84215700-1508841521.jpg   193.35KB   0 downloads

Attached File  20170324_014517.jpg   79.46KB   0 downloads

Attached File  20170324_014519.jpg   65.13KB   0 downloads

#167 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 05:43 PM

TIME

I kept strolling down the upper level walk ways of the Death Star. A wide selection of nubile foxes and battle weary aliens.

Some have seen better days.

Some of the more brutal ones, chubby aging GGs with child rearing stretch marks, or worn out botox destroyed LBs were still showing up, hanging in there, in hopes of scoring a Chang induced customer. I wondered: when was the last time they got fucked for a full fee (B2000), or when was the last time they even got bought a drink?

Many were just forgotten and abandoned over time, much like so many threads on this message board……Last Post June 2010, last view…..who the fuck knows?

Time is an enemy of all. But whores feel it the most acutely. Like a knife held perpetually across their neck, or more accurately, hanging above their head on a weakening single strand of horse hair,  like the sword of Damocles. Get in as many customers now before you turn into one of those ladyboyforum.com  posts that had its best days during the Thaksin era….but now, discarded and forgotten like tears in the rain…….like expired replicant skin-jobs.

So next time you feel like a P4P honey is sweating you too much for cash, or they appear fixated on your pocket book, remember one thing. It’s the Maltusian Whip. It’s the empty stomach. Or fear of an empty stomach 5 years later, that’s driving this. Some feel like they have a knife to their throat. Be generous. Be a Man.

“you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it’s sinking…….”

Those precious droplets of time on the LOS System felt even more precious to me now. Every single night, every single fuck, every single experience has to be stellar. Every droplet cherished. That’s how The Sith was living this trip.

“The sun is the same in a relative way but you’re older.” I sauntered over to Cascades. The next best LB BAR in Nana after Obsessions.

That’s where I found Ying and Ploy.

When I walked into the place and sat down, there must have been at least 40 foxy bikini clad LBs in the joint. Some on stage. Some sauntering around trying to get attention. Some squaking like chickens in the changing areas, and a gaggle standing and sitting on stools around the door.

Some fellas like Cascades. I’m more of a Obsessions man myself. But each have their pros and cons. I feel like Cascades is like a Hybrid between Obsessions, which is more Japanese and feminine style, and Casanova, which tends to have the big cock aggressive Amazons.  Cascades has both – but in major quantity.

40 bitches is a nice selection of snatch to choose from. My head was moving left and right, like the Terminator, scouting for the Piece of Pussy I would Pluck from this Place. Which Poon should I Pick? I was Patient.

Todays’ episode is brought to you by the letter “P”. 

#168 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 05:47 PM

As my eyes combed the place, each girl was trying to get my attention. When our eyes met, some would give a slight facial movement to indicate that I should select them. Or a point to me, and then to themselves. A nodding ‘yes’ with the head. A hand gesture of a blow job. A sweet smile. Each girl had her own method or signal to try to lure me in.

‘Take it slow Sith, take it slow. No need to rush your selection’ I thought to myself. It was Baskin Robbins and I was in the mood for a double scoop tonight. But I didn’t want to select some bogus multicolored flavor that looked beautiful. I wanted satisfaction. And that meant quality ingredients.   

What I really wanted was not just hot looks, but Sanook.

THE MAGIC OF SANOOK

What is Sanook you say?

It is a concept in Thailand that has no real English translation. Because it’s hard for Anglo societies to understand the feelings of Sanook, unless they are lucky enough to spend some time on the LOS System and integrate with locals.

Sanook is where all time stands still and you are just having fun in a group. You all have good vibes. No one has intention, but for making sure everyone else is taken care of and everyone is laughing, and having fun! Non Judgmental. People have to be good hearted and good natured when Sanook, and totally playful. Almost childlike. And you can’t be Sanook by yourself, it has to be with others. Being playful with others. I guess Good Positive Vibes is the closest English translation of Sanook, but there is no real single word or concept in English to describe it.

Sanook is a treasure. Thai people have it, and if you can experience it while on a visit with a group of locals, lucky you.

I wanted to chose a girl who was Sanook. And that required seeing beyond just beauty but being able to read a friendly and fun attitude of the girl. And yes, tonight the Sith nailed it!

I saw a sexy Polynesian looking fox with a tight body, slightly dark skin, on stage. She had good posture and with her hand resting on her hip. Like a beauty contestant during the swimming suit competition. This girl also had tats.

What a beautiful smile she had. After reviewing her and then checking out other options in the room, I looked back at her and smiled. She knew she had been selected. And she jumped up and down so happy.

Tonight she, and Sith would have fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci