THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACKPUSSY - Bangkok 2017

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#145 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:35 AM

Attached File  post-64770-0-34250400-1507084497.jpg   299.15KB   0 downloads

VICTORIA SECRET PANTIES @  TERMINAL 21 ASOKE - THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

#146 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:36 AM

Bee got to try Farang cock down in my hotel at the Landmark. And now, on the top floor of the Landmark, she got to try some Farang food and wine – something she never really tried before. Truffle, steak (rare), Giant Onion Rings, Sorbet, Merlot, all that shit that she had only read about in magazines. I liked this girl. I wanted her to learn and experience. The food was pretty good too. She had never tried any of this stuff before, and surprisingly, she liked it.

It was cool going on a date with a young Ladyboy. Not everything has to be hardcore sex. I know that sounds pussy, but I liked the idea of going out on a real date with Bee. (Of course, I had to get in my fucking first before taking her out).

As we ate, I asked her why she didn’t want to go out in public with me – I mean, outside of the hotel – after all I had made reservations at a restaurant 20 min walk away at Asoke. She told me she was worried walking around Asoke and Nana people would think she was a prostitute….. and she didn’t want that. I was about 2.5 times older than her. 20 versus 51. And I was a Farang and she a Ladyboy Thai. I was puzzled….with that combo…’Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind think she was a Pro and I was a John?’

#147 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:37 AM

Attached File  BeeRestaurant1.1.jpg   231.45KB   2 downloads

Attached Files

#148 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:39 AM

As we ate dinner, and sipped our Merlot, she pointed out the window to Nana Plaza directly below us. I was amazed how close we were – from the Landmark top floor window, we were looking straight down on the entertainment complex – the Carnival of Carnal – neon lights and darkness. The Death Star itself!!!!!!!

“Do you know that place?” she asked. “Yes” I replied. “Have you been there before?” “Yes I did go before… a long time ago” trying to minimize in Bee’s mind my links to a place I frequented relentlessly. And banged three for-sale poontang just the night before in the den of Momma the Hutt.

“It is a very bad place” she said. I nodded in agreement, but didn’t respond. “It’s a very bad place.”

Yes, I could definitely attest to how bad it was….i had been bilked out of thousands of baht by Momma the Hutt the night before, and Ladyboy Waterboarded to orgasm in a short time room in Nana. Just less than 24 hours earlier, I had penetrated Ladyboy Leia's chocolate starfish with tuft and Jenny's balloon knot. Oh the Humanity! Yes, Bee was right ….’it is a very bad place’

My Dick got hard thinking about how bad it is. I didn’t want Bee to move down this Line of conversation or she would be able to pick up my absolute love of the Death Star.

Yet with quick thinking, I diverted her out of that train of thought. I ran a play out of the Homer Simpson Play Book of Romance………. and placed an onion ring on her marriage finger. What romance! What distraction!

Thanks Homer Simpson.

#149 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:41 AM

Attached File  BeeRing2.jpg   1.52MB   2 downloadsAttached File  BeeRing4.1.jpg   315.25KB   2 downloads

AMERICAN ROMANCE - ONION RINGS

#150 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:09 AM

BEE……I AM YOUR DADDY!

We went back to my room for another session. This time, she went into the bathroom and came out in a plaid school uniform she must have bought at a costume shop…. To impress me!

Last time when we got together many months earlier, I had her come to my room with a number of sexy outfits to model for me including sexy lingerie and stockings and a real school uniform. I played music while she strutted up and down my hotel room sashaying for me her sexy clothes.

This time, she took it a step further. A hot student costume. She looked great! And this is the kind of love and special attention you get when you deal in the Amateur scene. She did it because she wanted to make me happy. And yes, she did make me happy. 

#151 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:10 AM

Attached File  BeeStudent2.1.jpg   100.99KB   2 downloads

#152 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:11 AM

Both Bee and the Sith loved to play the Daddy-Daughter role playing. And her outfit was perfect for that game. I would give her some nice ass spankings under the cute plain skirt she had. Bee would squeal: ‘I want to suck your cock Daddy’. And, ‘Fuck me Daddy’. The Sith Likey Like!

We talked about her Father. Unfortunately, probably much like many other Ladyboys, Bee’s father didn’t really have a relationship with her anymore. Probably ever since she started wearing dresses, the Father’s conditional love started waning. As she got older, into her later teens, Bees Father would go out of his way to be very critical to Bee and even say things hurtful to her on the regular. Probably it was disappointment, or ashamed, but perhaps even because he was aroused by his son. And expressed that with anger.

I looked at Bee and said: “Obi Wan never told you what happened to your Daddy.”

“I hate my Daddy” she replied.

“No, Bee………I AM your Daddy” I said. “Search your feelings, you know it’s true!”

Bee looked at me, her eyes lit up, and then she let out a great big “Yahhhhhhhh”!!!!!!!

“You are my Daddy!”

#153 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:13 AM

Attached File  BeeDarthDaddy.jpg   783.52KB   2 downloads

#154 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:14 AM

Attached File  BeeStudent1.1.jpg   115.77KB   2 downloads

#155 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:15 AM

Bee subserviently licked Daddy’s cock. Up and down. She loved her Daddy and that big piece of meat between his legs. This little Amateur could give one wicked blow job. I think it was because she was so passionate about it. She loved giving it even more than I loved receiving it. Definitely one of the best I have ever had.

Again, somethings you just can’t buy. It has to be heartfelt to be given. Bee’s Blowjob was one of those things.

As she blew me, I could see her cock stiff under her plaid red skirt. I reached under and started stroking it. She had a small but nice stiff cock. Very little hormone usage for this young Padiwan. Bee could cum five times a day. Our last session she came three times. This time, I stroked her cock as she blew me slowly.

I didn’t want to take off her skirt because the sight of a hard cock trying to fight its way out of the skirt is one of the sexiest things to see. I played with her balls and then pushed her aside to work her with two hands. I got her on all fours. Put my fingers in her ass. And my other hand stroking her cock. All while she was still fully clothed in the student uniform.

One finger in her ass turned into two. And two turned into three. That backpussy needed some stretching. Her furry hole still needed to be molded more and more into a cunt.

She was moaning…. But not grimacing, like she would do when I was fucking her with my cock. I stroked harder and her back arched and she came…. Huge wads of cum, all over the inside of her red plaid skirt. That was fucking sexy. This Padiwan could cum buckets, multiple times. You could have bottled it and sold it on scale with this Young Padiwan. I bet Japanese men would buy that shit up! 20-year old LB jizz in a bottle, Yen 75,000.

She ran to the bathroom to clean up. And by the time she came back, I was almost passed out. I was so damn tired multiple nights of multiple LBs and multiple loads. Even a sexy 20 year old Am LB in a student uniform couldn’t keep me awake. She laid in bed trying to get me horny. Yes, she did look great with her uniform. And Yes, she did know how to work my knob with her hands and mouth and pelt-decorated anus.

Yet emotionally, I think my feelings were with another. Her name was Ploen. From Obsessions. I definitely was falling for Ploen – and so I didn’t have the same emotions for Bee like I had initially.

Also, the Sith was way too tired. My eyes slowly closed and .............................I passed out. 

#156 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:18 AM

Attached File  20170323_224137 (2).jpg   251.07KB   3 downloadsAttached File  ESBP-2.jpg   110.43KB   2 downloads

• rxpharm and Teppis like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci