• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#181 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:49 PM

Attached File  20171024_224740.jpg   524.11KB   3 downloads

EXOTIC YING RIDING THE SITH LIKE A BANSHEE. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! IT REPRESENTS WHAT LADYBOYS ARE ALL ABOUT.....TOTAL UNBRIDLED SEXUAL DEBAUCHERY!
  • MrDragon likes this

#182 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:54 PM

Attached File  post-64770-0-09567600-1508856761.jpg   193.95KB   6 downloads

Attached File  post-64770-0-15187600-1508856823.jpg   212.28KB   2 downloads

Attached File  post-64770-0-21916400-1508856804.jpg   247.61KB   0 downloads

Attached File  post-64770-0-72534900-1508856848.jpg   210.14KB   2 downloads

Attached File  post-64770-0-77824300-1508856785.jpg   212.38KB   1 downloads

• MrDragon likes this

#183 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:57 PM

Attached File  20170323_233825.jpg   125.31KB   2 downloads

DUELING BUNGHOLES

I got the two Sanook Sister’s asses lined up so they faced me – panties off - lined up in the bed – doggie style - ready to be plowed – ready to be seeded – ready to be loved.

That’s the premier view: Asses high. Backs arched. Balls hanging. Hair flowing.

I rolled on a dome and approached them. They were heads down but sneaking looks over their shoulder to see who I would mount first. Their ass holes in competition – each of them sneaking winks at me – “fuck me! Fuck me!”

Take a look at the picture I snapped of their sexy asses and holes propped up in the air. It’s enough to jack off to.

Both were smoking. But I really had a thing for Ying. I wanted to plow her first. And so I rolled on a dome and positioned my cock by her hole, and turned to my left to watch the action on the wall of mirrors. I was gentle. Played with it outside a bit to tease her….let Ploy hear the moaning sounds Ying was making when I teassed the outside of her ass with my cock, until I  slowly inserted my cock in.

Ploy wanted to get up but I pushed her down to remain in doggie style – with head down on the bed while I rammed her sister. My thrusts got faster and faster. Damn I liked this girl.

As I was ramming Ying, I got up so my knees were no longer touching the bed – and I was partially over her ass – I wanted to take my leg around and place my foot on her head to show her who was absolutely dominant. But I refrained because that might be disrespectful under Thai culture to place feet on someone’s head. But I still pulverized her backpussy with total dominating thrusts with my pelvis. I was the Elvis Presley of LB Doggie Style. ‘One for the money, two for the show, ……three…… is also for the money.’

Ying was totally getting into the dominating bum blasting. I was pulling her long hair like a leash. And pulling her back into my cock. She loved it and let out a wail. Now the second of the Sanook Sisters had gotten up and around me and was making her self useful by playing with my balls from behind. I normally don’t cum this fast, but was about to blow my load. I slowed it down and decided to save some juice for Ploy.

I told Ploy to get back to doggie style position, and when she was there, I disengaged from Ying’s anus and moved over to Ploy’s. Changed domes, and slowly penetrated the Polynesian Princess. Ying just laid there…. Spent. But a man’s work is never done. I kept chugging along and picked up the pace where I had left off with Ying. Total domination of Ploys dark butter ass.

Total domination. Total Sanook.

Ploys head was sideways burying itself into the pillow. She had beautiful flowing wavy hair. What a lovely woman.

She had the tightest body out of the two. Her midriff is so tight, she must work out. Check out the pictures of her nude and in bra and panties. Just a total banging bod. And dark creamy butter skin. What a sexy Polynesian.

I rammed Ploy’s asshole all the way to Hua Hin. As I was doing this, I saw Ying was watching us stroking her meat. It was pretty hard. ‘Nice cock’ I thought. These Persians are hung. Ying said some words – and Ploy translated. “She wants to fuck you too. Can she do?”

I nodded with a smile. 

I must be sadomasochistic. I just laid out a punishing bang to this Ladyboy’s asshole. And now I was going to let this well hung vixen have a go at mine. It was a good size too. Bigger than most Thais – which runs pretty much my experience in getting boned.

I turned Ploy around so we were missionary. I told her to tell Ying to go slow. I slowly slid my cock in and out of Ploy, waiting for Ying to put on a dome. “Tell her to use lots of lube” I said. I could feel my ass being gobbed up with Anal Gel.

I was looking at Ploy right in her eyes. We started smooching. She was holding me, cuddling me, lovingly. Her almost motherly love came out. She really was being warm to me and knew that taking on a cock like that was not easy for me. It was romantic and intimate kissing, which I liked a lot.

Real Passion. Real Sanook.

It was nice to be cuddled by Ploy while I slid slowly into her backpussy. This relaxed me in preparation for Ying’s Terhanian monster. She slowly started slipping it in. I took in a deep breath – a trick some LB’s taught me once. It went in, inch by inch. And I slowed the rhythm of my cock going in an out of Ploy, while she hugged me tight. I was looking directly into her cat like eyes and laying deep smooches on her lips. With my ass in the air, Ying got in. And now started getting into a motion with me. Which I let her pace. She was going faster and faster. It was getting a bit much but I was dedicated to see how long, and how far I could push it. I just focused on kissing Ploy to distract from the pain. 

#184 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:06 PM

Attached File  post-64770-0-19663900-1508857220.jpg   191.18KB   2 downloads

Attached File  post-64770-0-01863100-1508857553.jpg   244.36KB   1 downloads

Attached File  20170323_231134.jpg   85.51KB   2 downloads

Attached File  20170323_231124.jpg   73KB   1 downloads

• MrDragon, Alaskan Bear and Teppis like this

#185 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:12 PM

JUST 0.03MM

What is it about Ladyboy Hunting? It’s an Obsession. It’s a Sport. Sometimes, it can be relentless.

It’s an Obsessive Sport, like Surfing or Motorcycling. Or even Wingsuit Flying.

Just like SpyderRocket said, and I paraphrase....Ladyboy Hunting “has its own inherent risks.”

It certainly does. So many to count. I think that’s possibly a part of the rush. What generates the obsession. That there are some serious risks with this sport. Especially if you are hitting it hardcore in the BKK P4P scene, as many of the BMs here do.

You feel that adrenaline and your heart pulsating.

Like Surfing, hardcore swerving just three feet away from some rocks  - just three feet away from ending up a Pollock on the side of those rocks.

Like Motorcycling, hardcore steering into a tight mountain turn – just three inches away from tilting your bike too much and spreading out your skin along the stretch of that ashfalt.

Like Ladyboy Hunting, hardcore insertion - just 0.03mm away from………….    

Ying was plowing me like an Alabama crop farmer. That’s one thing I like about Ladyboys. It’s give and receive.

I had just totally plowed Ying. And now she was returning the favor. It’s simply Newton’s Third Law of Motion. ‘For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction’

But Ying wasn’t about equality. She wanted to one better me.

She wanted me remember this one forever and lay her brand on me. She was taking runs into me from behind. Totally putting her full weight into every thrust.

I was trying to focus on the kissing. To see how long I could hold on. My dick slipped out of Ploy and I was just hanging on like an amusement ride.

I can’t really say I am into bottoming. I like anal stimulation. But I don’t really consider getting rammed to be fun anal stimulation. And I definitely like the feeling of me dominating my girl, and then her returning the favor and dominating me for a while. Because I like exploring the dichotomy of that energy and that relationship. And I like trying and exploring new avenues, and experiencing unbridled decadence. Yet naturally, I am a top. I naturally like to control and get turned on by submissiveness.

‘Close your eyes and think of England, Sith………just think of Mother England.’

I liked Ying dominating me, but this was maybe too much for me to handle. I was trying to hang on. ‘Whats that Safe Word? Did we even set one? Cookie Monster? Tumbleweed? Pad Thai? AppleSauce (Hank Kingsley Hey Nooow!)…… What the hell was it?’ I thought to myself as I tried my best not to wimp out with an early round tap out.

And then, with one thrust, Ying took a run at me from a higher angle into my ass – which hit some far back wall in my schpincter wall. Like she had hit my anal cervix or something like that – if one even existed. It totally shocked me with pain. I let out a huge yell!!!

“OH FUCK!!!!!!”

It was too much. “Stop Stop Stop” I said. No need for safe words. I was paying. I was tapping out. The bum blasting was too intense tonight for my level. Bravo Ying. And Bravo Ploy for helping me go that far with some womanly cuddling and kissing.

Total Domination. Total Sanook. 

#186 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:20 PM

It took me some time to walk that sports injury off. Ploy’s maternal instincts kicked in and she held me and started to stroke me back into shape. We laughed at how funny that was and soon, Ploy had my dick hard and was blowing me again. Her level of care turned me on and I wanted to give her a baby. Or at least a condom covered dick wad in her ass.

I turned her over and held up her tattoo covered thighs and started slowly working it. Then I moved faster and pounded her. Ying was still horny and started hacking her meat right by us. I knew how this one had to end…..me and Ploy face to face in missionary. I kissed her lips from behind and slowly rolled that into a missionary position…..still intimately kissing. Ying was the first to shoot…I didn’t see the explosion because I was so engrossed in Ploy......then I moved into gear and unloaded. It was how passionately and intimately Ploy and I were kissing that got me off.

I had an awesome time with the Sanook Sisters. With that last thrust Ying threw on me, I thought the shagging part of our night would have ended. But Ploy nursed me back to Boner. And I returned the favor by putting that Boner to good use in her ass.

I give Ying and Ploy a two thumbs up and recommend you get over to Cascades and bar fine them. Especially, if you like your action Sanook. Because that’s the way the Sith likes his shit.

I would say that amongst the Ladyboy Duos in my various reports, I still have to give the crown Tam and Bam (a/k/a Yum and Aum) from Obsessions in my prior report The Return of the Sith….because that night of slapping and spanking was so awesome. Plus we went to a real club dancing. But Ploy and Ying are a close second and they know how to work their meat better than the former, especially Ying who pulled out her lightsaber and almost sent the Sith to Bumrungrad.

All of the girls were Sanook, but Ploy and Ying The Sanook Sisters are more Women. Not Girls. Sometimes in the battle chamber, you need full grown Women (with rock hard serpentines).

If this was Hustler, id give them a Three and One Half Boner rating. If this was Cheri, I’d give them the same, but in Cherries.

Ying and Ploy’s Cascades numbers are in the pictures I have posted. Take them both and they will take care of you…..and don’t be cheap with the tipping. Sanook is precious.

Also, Ploy's LINE ID (which she said is ok to post) is : the_poseidon

Try Ploy out and ask her to also get Ying too. I am not sure if Ying is still at Cascades as this report goes out but ask Ploy to locate her for you - they are worth taking a whirl together..... especially if you like good attitude and womanly LBs. 

#187 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:34 PM

Attached File  20170323_225234.jpg   129.52KB   1 downloads

Attached File  post-64770-0-99029000-1508859006.jpg   290.26KB   1 downloads

Attached File  post-64770-0-18517800-1508859041.jpg   189.97KB   0 downloads

Attached File  20170323_225857.jpg   115.04KB   0 downloads

Attached File  20170323_230009.jpg   107.6KB   1 downloads

Attached Files

• MrDragon, Alaskan Bear and P&G like this

#188 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:40 PM

Attached File  20170323_234636.jpg   141.19KB   0 downloadsAttached File  20170323_230009.jpg   107.6KB   1 downloadsAttached File  20170323_225857 (2).jpg   96.9KB   2 downloads

• scottieM likes this

#189 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:45 AM

Always great to read your post , lord Sith . I probably would try aum , dhe seems more my type 😏
Can't wait for your next installment of tales from LOS. I might be headed to the death star after all your posting. 😊😊😊

#190 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:16 PM

Always great to read your post , lord Sith . I probably would try aum , dhe seems more my type
Can't wait for your next installment of tales from LOS. I might be headed to the death star after all your posting.

Thanks Horneydog,

Let's see if we get together in BKK or Sing for a LB whore road show!

And I think for you.....I would suggest you try a night with Ying. She has a killer body and exudes sexy slut from all parts of her body, including her nice sized cock. She's hotter than a bowl of Laksa!

#191 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:08 AM

Sure thing, my dark lord ,😎. I look forward to hooking up with you at the dark star. 😈😈😈

#192 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 12:27 PM

Haha, laksa mmmh. But in this case I prefer spicy tom yam soup 😏😏😏 with cream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci