• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#37 Sammy Gardener

Sammy Gardener
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:22 AM

Spyder ...

Thanks for the info at Rawai ... I have never thoought of looking there ... 

You're dong some miles mate, you must have worn out the soles on your thongs, crocs and/or sandals by now ... 

Thanks again ... 

• Spyder Rocket likes this

Regards ... Sammy

#38 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:24 PM

I went to Kata a few times recently and there are a few LBs scattered amongst the main cluster of bars there.

A simple and hard to miss landmark is the New Wave Bar on Road 4233 (Kata Rd) https://goo.gl/maps/h1L1qFdhab52

It is a large bar with live music, so if you go when the band is playing, you won't be able to miss it.

The New Wave has mostly GGs, some hot ones too, and there are a couple of LBs tending bar there.

With the ocean at your back and looking at New Wave there are Sois to the left and right of it with bars. The right side of it has better bars, better GGs and I've seen a couple of very nice looking LBs hanging around one of the hut style bars on a couple of occasions.

The Soi to the left of New Wave has about a dozen seedier bars, with mostly older GGs. The Bada Bing, near the end of the seedy Soi, has about four or five LBs, but again they are older.

Aside from the two Sois near New Wave Bar, there are several bars along Taina Road, the Rainbow Bar has a couple of LBs.

https://goo.gl/maps/HYNrZneyG6M2

That will put you close to the bar, there is a 7/11 across the street from Rainbow as a landmark. The crummy short-time hotel that all the hookers in Kata seem to use in near Rainbow.

One of the LBs at Rainbow, Patti, is rather nice and I had a good time with her. She is tiny, nice boobs, great little ass, and small cock. Barely touched her cock when I was fucking her and she shot her load. She did that twice, and I really enjoyed having sex with her.

She is very cuddly and a bit of a sweet talker too.

A couple of pics of Patti.

Attached Files

• Sammy Gardener, Hard News, youngroy33 and 1 other like this

#39 Sammy Gardener

Sammy Gardener
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:42 AM

Cheers Spyder ... That's a coincidence and certainly explains something I could not work out - "Why was there a ladyboy massage parlor at the wrong end of Taina".

Last November a mate and I were stopped waiting in a taxi outside the Rainbow Bar - Water tankers were trying to get into the gates of the big white complex opposite - I assumed water, in hindsight i hope they weren't your 'leaky' fuel tankers.

While waiting, the driver says "you want massage", we said not at the moment and he said "good ladyboy massage" and pointed to the massage parlor just past Rainbow, and sure enough there were 2 (what appeared to be ladyboy) touts out the front.

I didn't have a camera and never got the chance to go back and have a good look, I'll be back very soon and this time I will have a look and post a photo of the massage parlor.

Thanks for that info - Cheers Sammy

Regards ... Sammy

#40 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:57 PM

Cheers Spyder ... That's a coincidence and certainly explains something I could not work out - "Why was there a ladyboy massage parlor at the wrong end of Taina".

Last November a mate and I were stopped waiting in a taxi outside the Rainbow Bar - Water tankers were trying to get into the gates of the big white complex opposite - I assumed water, in hindsight i hope they weren't your 'leaky' fuel tankers.

While waiting, the driver says "you want massage", we said not at the moment and he said "good ladyboy massage" and pointed to the massage parlor just past Rainbow, and sure enough there were 2 (what appeared to be ladyboy) touts out the front.

I didn't have a camera and never got the chance to go back and have a good look, I'll be back very soon and this time I will have a look and post a photo of the massage parlor.

Thanks for that info - Cheers Sammy

Yes Sammy,

Right beside Rainbow Bar is a massage shop that had a few hanging around. I went back to Rainbow recently and saw one attractive Amazon type LB there.
  • Sammy Gardener likes this

#41 Obda

Obda
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:59 PM

Chalong

I like Chalong a lot.  while mostly populated by ex-pats and yachties, it's more like the Phuket of old then the endless in your face Bangla. I always spend a night or two there. 

Lodging:

Siper Green Mansion almost at the end of the has huge rooms with big balconies. It's entertaining to watch the the group tour people amble about. Owned by a French guy, I believe, rooms are about ten bucks a night. there is no night guard, wi-fi not so strong, but I was able to tap into a neighboring wi-fi by merely using the name of the place as the password.

Orange House (or something like that) is around the corner above the 7-11, which incidentally you can occasionally find non-pro LBs starting or ending there nights. Orange is LB friendly, run by a european guy and his Thai wife. Equally cheap. Stunning morning views of the Bay and of course ubiquitous Chinese group tours looking peckish after a hellish speedboat ride to the islands.

There is another boutique hotel on pier road which is over priced and NOT guest friendly.

Bars not mentioned

Or the vicinity of I believe going toward the pier there is a side soi on the right just after a Family mart with your standard squalid rows of bars, Some may or may not be open depending on the season. You won't find a stunner like at CIB, but their enthusiasm more than makes up for it. You'll also find some farm fresh GGs, if you are into that.

Other mongering opportunities 

On at least three occasions I've gone into a GG bar, bought a girl a drink, told her I liked LBs and asked her if she knew any. Instantly the phone comes out and she will show you photos of some of her friends. Pick one and presto, in about 20 minutes  the LB will show up on a motor bike.

The "butterfly rule"  is very important in Chalong as everybody really does know everybody.

Places to eat

there is a great little italian bakery on pier road. It is run by an Italian guy who has imported espresso machines from italy. Nice guy, great coffee, amazing pastries. There are german restaurants, thai restaurants, pizza delivery and kang Eang at the pier if you want to go upscale. there's a great little tex mex place called Sala Mexiicali, but you'll need transpo to get there. Also Jimmy's Lighthouse along beach road.

Speaking of Jimmy's Lighthouse (it's called something else now) there are a couple of bars along that road, one being the Bullship bar (there is a cute LB I know who works there named Bow) and Tamarind where a lot of the local ex-pats hang out. Across the road are where the over capacity speed boats board and disembark, which is entertaining in and of itself. If you are feeling adventurous, keep walking pass the lighthouse, there is a small road/path that parallels the abandoned building, curves around and toward the end you will find Phuket Cruising Yacht Club run by an Aussie named Brent. This guy knows everything you could possibly need about Chalong. Need a long term stay cheap? He'll find you one. Want to rent an Optimist? He knows where you can get that. Need a motorbike for rent? He won't rip you off. 

There's also a thai-style steam bath, meaning temperature varies as the steam is created by a couple of guys drunk on chang burning logs under a giant tank of water. On the upside, the water is teamed through lemongrass, a natural mosquito repellent.  A lot of the GG bar girls go there before work. it's within walking distance of Pier Road, but you'd need to ask somebody.

Hope this helps. Hve fun. I will be there in late June, if anybody is around.

Cheers

#42 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:23 PM

That's still an accurate description of Chalong, I made a few stops there just last weekend. The Sri Bar (first bar on the left off the circle) is the only place I know of that consistently has ladyboys.
  • Obda likes this

#43 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 02:10 PM

"HAPPY BAR" in Karon Plaza is another "off-the-beaten-track" bar ...

The area around Karon Plaza used to be fairly run down, but it now appears to be slowly 'rebuilding' itself ... Hopefully it'll get back to it's former glory ...

CARTOON is the bar owner, she's got a great heart, enjoys a drink, laugh and good time ... Last time I visited (low season) she was the only LB there ...

Its her bar, she's not modest, nor a prude, ask her to show you her full-back tattoo ...

attachicon.gifCartoon_Happy Bar_Karon 01.jpg

attachicon.gifCartoons Bar_Map 01.jpg

Sadly Cartoon had to sell her bar and move back to Issan.

She had a medical issue to attend to. She is on the mend now, but the hospital bills wiped her out financially.

Wishing her the best of luck and hope she can open another bar someday soon.
  • Sammy Gardener likes this

#44 Sammy Gardener

Sammy Gardener
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:28 AM

Cartoon has left ... Sad to hear ...

Hopefully she will get better and as you say Spyder, return with a new bar ...

Regards ... Sammy

#45 Sammy Gardener

Sammy Gardener
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:39 PM

Another one for you Spyder is Gypsy at "Relax Corner" ...

Relax Corner is half way up Tainia Rd on the left when heading for Rainbow ...

She's an amazon, can balance herself on the side of the snooker table ...

Not really my type, too much muscle, I like feminine ...

She gave me a lift back on her scooter ... Fastest trip from Kata to Karon I've ever had ...

Scared me shitless, so I hung on for dear life, she's got an 8 pack for a stomach, not a 6 pack  ...

Nice tho' ... Great for a laugh ...

The lass who runs Relax Corner is Ghem, she pretends to be a ladyboy, so I asked her what happens if someone calls your bluff ... She said "I tell them I've had the snip" ... Not silly ... I assume she makes more as a pretend ladyboy then as a girl ...

Regards ... Sammy

#46 Sammy Gardener

Sammy Gardener
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:46 PM

Not good, trying to upload images of the bar and images of Gypsy ... Trying again ...

Attached Files

Regards ... Sammy

#47 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:26 AM

Not good, trying to upload images of the bar and images of Gypsy ... Trying again ...

I've talked to her before, but didn't stay for long because of a couple of weird customers were there at the time.

#48 becca

becca
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 08:52 PM

Thank you all for taking the time to enlighten us with respect to Phuket ladyboy spots
I am planning on going there in January 2018. However, I feel the scene is a bit light with C&D gone. I am looking for a relaxing time with Patong beach being so nice and close and an easy access to ladyboys in Bangla road with LB concentrated spots, I am not a fan of going around fishing for the ladies, plus bars with a mixture of GGs and LBs might discourage me
I thought of Pattaya which I am familiar with and like its LB scene but I am not fan of the beach there which a big part of my choice equation
Any suggestion or intelligence on the LB scene in Phuket? Am I right in my assumptions? Please advise
Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bars, venues, lbs, ladyboys, ladyboy, patong, rawai, Nai harn, Chalong, phuket town

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci