• Please log in to reply
297 replies to this topic

#61 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:08 AM

Everytime I came it was inside his ass. Ive heard it called seeding or breeding in the gay community. Its a shame if he was a girl we'd have a kid by now. Hed probably be living with me in New york and married. But hes a ladyboy and it wont ever amount to shit.

nothing as good as spewing a load inside ass but you're wrong, the only thing it does amount to is shit...what don't dribble out :)

#62 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 11:34 PM

Listen I know its not easy for a ladyboy to find real work and fit in the slot so to speak but its a drag on me to be in this situation where im his sole provider and without me hed be up shits creek. The audacity of her family for expecting him to work the fields. He says things like" I cannot have sun to much me white lady you know" or "very hot to much me cannot, you know me I think you know". And I have been In The feilds ive seen elderly women, 70 even 80 working out there. I said ok go work at the tesco in town, which is about 45 minutes each way. He cried "no me shy me not want many many see me". I remember near his house there was a little girl making milkshakes out front of her home. She mixed powders and milk and sprinkles in a blender it took about 3 minutes to make each one she did about 5 for us and the total was 25 baht I thought it was 25 baht each, I said thats crazy give her a hundred baht. I said to the ladyboy I was with "now I know why you go to pattaya suck a little dick for a 1000 baht and sleep all day long". He just smiled.
  • sev7en, Surin Nix and JustSumGai like this

#63 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 09:45 AM

���� "What is this, what great madness," she said, "has destroyed both poor me and you, Orpheus?� Now again the cruel fates ���� summon me back, and the sleep of death drowns my swimming eyes.� Goodbye:� I am carried off, surrounded by massive � darkness, holding out powerless hands to you, alas not yours ��� to have."�Attached File  2015-02-04-21-59-34_deco.jpg   563.71KB   0 downloads
  • tourist, sev7en, goodenough and 3 others like this

#64 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 01:52 AM

Never make milk

Attached Files

• Surin Nix and strobriand like this

#65 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 01:55 AM

I am assuming your gf is asking you to pay for breast implants?

:cnd:

#66 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:38 AM

Just curious Yungster, but have you ever actually sat down in BKK, Or Patts, or wherever, and spent an evening drinking with another board member? ....then again, I think I recall you're not a big drinker.

I'm curious because you experience LOS and ladyboys in a way quite unique, I think. I wish I'd have had the opportunity to get acquainted there.
Nix

#67 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:14 AM

Rxpharm,he does want implants and i fear that this would only make him more desirable to guys who like ladyboys but would rather the horrible bolt ons for many reasons surely but first of all to make the act of taking a dick less gay. I also fear that paying for this would only facilitate him into returning to the whole p4p sexworker shebang. I also detest any form of silicon or un natural modifications, we just had a terrible row over his desire to get braces on his teeth. Nix, I have never met a board member, but Id love to meet you someday. But i fear that ship has sailed for now. My last two trips i was for the most part in rural thailand. Whether or not i return to the boy im currently infatuated with (its getting shittier by the day),who knows, but i dont see myself returning to the fleshpots anytime soon, im taken by the small towns, and farms, and young ladyboys who dont speak a lick of english. I like being on the road. Like w.c. feilds said "you gots to drink"
A question for anyone who has ever been a sponsor or thought of or dreamed of it, at what point did you decide to kill it so to speak, what made you free yourself of this burden, did you regret it? I have tried to put things down but I cant seem to black things out completely. Its a kind of guilt I have, abandonment, desertion, fuck you sink or swim what do i care, go back to bangkok or pattaya and get with it, sell yourself. Who can say things like this. I realize one must look out for himself above all else, but at what cost, i dont know why i get so upset but this passage i read today expresses my feeling exactly...

Attached Files

• strobriand and Princeshow like this

#68 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 11:09 AM

I think any of us, with a modicum of a so-called heart, who have ever left someone behind, someone who didn't want to be left, can identify with what you just said.

I am guilty, because of the fear of being the bad-guy who abandons, who deserts, who says "fuck you, sink or swim", of keeping on life-support, relationships well past their expiration date.

To look at someone who doesn't want to be left, and for whom you may still have feelings, but know deep inside that it positively will not, cannot, work....to confront the reality that you are saying goodbye. It's hard. It's like taking a pistol and shooting your beloved dog, terminally sick, between the eyes as he still looks longingly toward you, still seeking your affection until the end. "How can i pull this trigger"? He loves me. I have loved him.

Now I'm going to kill him.

You ask "at what point did you decide to kill it"?

Frequently, i couldn't make the decision. I made the cowards choice and simply disappeared. When I did make the decision, and had a bona-fide sit-down...it was usually in the wake of some unpleasant, tempestuous, or violent incident. It was obvious the time had come. Still, that didn't make it easier. After all, I had lived that person. I had wanted to succeed. Couldn't. I hate failing at anything.

Regrets, you also asked about.

The regret was one of having hurt another person. Even after things got shitty, I know they never wanted it to unfold like it did, so no matter how pissed off I was, I have always been able to see the innocence underlying even the most virulent cunts. I never hated anybody...

Regrets? No. Nostalgia. Sure.
  • rxpharm, yung havok, MrDragon and 4 others like this
Nix

#69 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:30 AM

I escaped the winter of new york, ive been down in Sarasota florida for the past 3 months. I spent the holidays in Ny, the other 6 months ive split between thailand and florida. Theres alot of bums/beggars/ homeless folk here in sarasota, its kind of a problem there are signs everywhere that say, "do not give money to homeless people 93 cents out of every dollar is used on drugs or alchohol, do not be an enabler". This doesnt stop me from giving money out all the time, the occasional 5 or even a couple of bucks, i was talking to my friend about it today i said " no matter how fucked up the dude is , a part of me sees him as a brother". Its this way of thinking thats got me trudging through and still doing what i can for my ladyboy in thailand, its either that or his big, long, smelly masterpiece of an uncut cock that keeps me in the game.
  • tourist, Surin Nix, strobriand and 2 others like this

#70 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 05:22 PM

I'm not far from you. Near West Palm Beach. Same beggar situation here. Rush hours reveal every street corner populated with guys and their signs. Your post gave me an inspiration for a sign:

"Big long smelly masterpiece of a cock right here.....take a peek:$1"
  • MrDragon and jaybee111 like this
Nix

#71 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:40 PM

A talk with my friend

"Shes probably in Pattaya right now" He says
"Nah, she cant be"
"How can you be so sure, theyre known for that you know?"
"I beleive her"
"Are you gonna marry her"
"NAH"
"what if she gets pregnant, youre hitting it raw?"
a smirk forms in the corner of my mouth.
"Jeezus how can you believe her, do you think shes actually waiting for you in her village?"
"what do you know about it, besides its not 1980 anymore theres ways of keeping track of these things."
"Like what"
"like I talk to her everyday"
"So what"
"She sends me pictures everyday"
"They could be old it doesnt guarantee anything"
"Man i hear chickens and roosters and pigs and shit like that in the background shes not in pattaya or bangkok, shes not going with foreigners i stayed there almost 3 months didnt see a white man in her village once"
"who knows man"
"Besides i made her download viber and everytime she sends me a message i get her exact gps location, its pretty accurate"
"I cant beleive youre getting suckered"
"Listen to you,all skeptical about everything, howd you get so jaded who fucked you over, you should go to Thailand it might be good for ya instead of sitting around gettin stoned all the time"
"I got work man"
"That shit job you only work 3 days a week"
"How much money you givin her anyways"
"200 bucks a month"
"Shit thats alot man, you should cut it down to a hundred"
"Its 6000 baht its as much as you spend on weed everyweek"
"I dont pay for my weed anymore,didnt you buy her a motorbike to"
"Yea"
"Sucker"
"Its not so bad, i hardly spend anything while im there,you wouldnt beleive how cheap shit is up north, we were eating for like a dollar, you could get a hot plate of beef with rice or pig with rice and an egg for a buck and soups the same and it fills you up, and it all tastes so good, and wed go swimming in rivers and go fishing, and fuck all day, it aint so bad when you think of it, wisht i was there now"
"The games comin on... man fuck lebron james"
"Bet you wisht he was on the knicks"

#72 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:53 AM

Where can I find your podcast Yungster?
  • jaybee111 likes this
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users