• Please log in to reply
297 replies to this topic

#49 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:22 AM

you don't spose he's built her a home and fallen off a balcony in Pattaya already?

• tanewi and Surin Nix like this

#50 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 03:17 PM

His cock was a national treasure. I could cover most of my cock with his foreskin. Sometimes I would just chew on his foreskin until I got bored, he only ever got hard in the morning, while he was asleep, or when I had my dick up his ass. I sucked his cock every chance I got, but he doesnt like it he says hes a lady
  • Surin Nix, strobriand and kk22 like this

#51 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:40 AM

man, that's every ladyboy lovers nightmare. So you can only get a mouthful in the morning? Hey, tell her it's a giant clit?

You said "was", are you gone from there? is the cock a pussy now? Are you back home? So many questions.

#52 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:08 PM

seventy days of shit,puke and blood, but yes i am gone from there now, happy new year everybody. To elaborate a little, i was staying in issan, extremely rural issan, and it was kind of like being in jail with someone for two months,i rarely went out, the conditions in the home were probably worse than a jail, the food was ok at times but they ate alot of just slop, or really aquired taste type shit, but we were butt ass naked and sexual basically the whole day through. pretty much at any moment i would pull down his pants or skirt tell him to touch the ground and just start licking his ass, then he would fall to his knees and start blowing me so hard he would throw up and eat the puke in his mouth in like the span of a minute and then we would just resume what we were doing like it was the most normal thing

#53 jay_c_154

jay_c_154
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:40 PM

sounds like you had a nice time ...

#54 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:40 PM

Someone a while back made the comparison to Yung Havok's way of explaining things to Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, I have to agree.
  • thailover57, goodenough and Surin Nix like this

#55 jay_c_154

jay_c_154
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:18 AM

i love hunter s thompsons letter of advice he wrote to a friend when he was only 22. Google it.

I've never actually read any of his stuff, i'll put it on my list.

#56 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:14 PM

I read an article of his in Rolling Stone and was hooked. Never found another like him. Mainstream, the closest would be Greg Gutfeld.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#57 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 02:55 PM

yer made of sterner stuff than I am. 5 days of that with no internet and none of em really speaking any English had me ready to GO. And the food, my god what they eat with relish. Way too much fish for my taste. 70 days would drive me bughouse. Tho being young as you are sex mighta kept ya kinda sane :) Great read.

• yung havok likes this

#58 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:29 AM

Everytime I came it was inside his ass. Ive heard it called seeding or breeding in the gay community. Its a shame if he was a girl we'd have a kid by now. Hed probably be living with me in New york and married. But hes a ladyboy and it wont ever amount to shit.
  • Surin Nix likes this

#59 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:38 PM

Didn't you miss the Family MartsĀ®?
Nix

#60 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:13 AM

i love hunter s thompsons letter of advice he wrote to a friend when he was only 22. Google it.
I've never actually read any of his stuff, i'll put it on my list.

He's vastly overrated but if you do want a read stick to the early stuff - avojd anything after 1980 it's total shit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci