• Please log in to reply
297 replies to this topic

#37 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:58 AM

you crack me up nix!

Forgive me if I've been a bit preoccupied! I leave for thailand in 3 days. between telling my job I'm leaving a month early, and telling my family im going to split again, I'm a bit engrossed in this crazy mess ive made of my life. 

#38 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

well waddaFOCK...been almost 2 months. Did this go into another thread?

#39 mapes

mapes
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:50 PM

Just the topic makes me sick.

#40 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 11:50 PM

Already old in passion hes known all the worlds lovers since before the world beganAttached File  IMG-20141207-WA0000.jpg   108.35KB   5 downloads
  • sev7en likes this

#41 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:09 AM

Already old in passion hes known all the worlds lovers since before the world beganattachicon.gifIMG-20141207-WA0000.jpg

And Happy Holidays to you also, Yungster!
  • yung havok likes this
Nix

#42 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:10 AM

Golden rose, the color of the dream I had, not too long ago, a misty blue and the lilac too, never to grow old. The end

Attached Files

• sev7en likes this

#43 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:46 AM

love yr pics, YH.. stylish, misterious, incomplete, taken from the "wring" angle...not ordinary as thousands available on the web...

combined with the imaginary texture above them, you've be putting together some quite "artistic" , high level..

Maybe it wasn't your full intention, I guess.. or maybe it was.. : However please accept my congrats and best luck with the rest of your story 8)   whatever is going to happen next ..!

• yung havok and Surin Nix like this
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#44 toms

toms
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:54 AM

great tread---

#45 BERZERK

BERZERK
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:57 AM

Buggery will never generally cause piles/haemorrhoids.

Actually it is a cure for the condition, but no sane person contemplates it as a solution when there are alternatives.

You see when you do this stuff you are forcing blood away from the anal cavity (through pressure) and haemorrhoids are caused by blood flowing and drooping into the anal capillaries, causing inflammation.

If you've been active and heavy up there in the past few weeks then this is unlikely to be the problem. An anal rip or fissure is far more likely. Also a torn sphincter is a possibility, but you've really got to be big for that.

#46 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:40 PM

huh? whaddaFOCK is he on about? Did someone slip something into the punch? I know *I* ain't took anything magical or mystical. OH...another "lemme reply to a half a year old posting" poster. I think her ass has fallen off or cleared up BY NOW dude.  An how come we now got illusions and poetry? Ain't SHE sposta be getting that? So WHERE are you? out in da boondocks? I'm guessing it's going REALLY well as you ain't posting whines about squat toilets and roosters waking you up at 3am, and cursing the fact that fish and rice figure in EVERY fucking mealtime.  Hope all is well.  :)

• Surin Nix likes this

#47 jay_c_154

jay_c_154
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:18 AM

So how are you now yungster ? Everything ok ? I enjoyed reading this report - please keep us informed.
  • Surin Nix likes this

#48 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:29 AM

That's right Yungster.....your amigos here are wondering about you.

What's up man?
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci