Posted 30 May 2019 - 01:54 PM

Attached Files

• sev7en likes this

#290 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:28 AM

Where do you get a Trump Fan ?  Is it electric or just hand held ?

#291 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 154 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 07 June 2019 - 02:53 PM

don't bother looking, they run backwards and make lots of noise

• sev7en, goodenough and mikel1 like this

#292 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:34 PM

very true

#293 smokielad

smokielad
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 06:34 PM

So I was staying at her grandmas house in the village and for some reason her estranged father was there sleeping in a tent outside of the house. This made me feel a little funny deep down in my gut. What's this guy thinking. What's he want. How can I face him knowing that im fucking his son up the ass while he's sleeping in a tent outside. This guys a Yaba head just look at him she even said so herself. Hes got a sleeping problem he walks around outside the house at all hours of the night. I went to take a piss and catch my breath I was getting my dick sucked she said take a towel but I didn't listen. I was butt ass naked and went to the toilet and the dude saw me. I still had a hard on. He made this anguished moan , I stopped in my tracks I thought someone was taking a shit but it was him outside looking at me through the fence. I had no idea I grabbed a towel and opened the gate and he was standing there with a cigarette in his mouth. He said" its hot isn't it" I said yeah i didn't know what to do so I fumbled around and slipped on a pair of sandals that were outside. When I went back to where I was sleeping I told her what happened. She wasnt to happy. I convinced her to fuck in the toilet. She said she didnt feel comfortable doing it with her dad outside but I wasnt hearing it. When she got to the toilet and was cleaning her ass she asked me why I was wearing her dads sandals.

You cant make this shit up.

This is why i love thailand so much.

• JustSumGai likes this

#294 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 25 September 2019 - 12:33 PM

this is total debauchery at its finest

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#295 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 03:35 AM

Over 1 year since we heard from yung . Hope you are ok.

"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci