a man cut in slices

• Please log in to reply
297 replies to this topic

#25 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:22 AM

Who would have thought that a 500 baht short time would have fucked me like this. 3 months in to a 7 month work season in between trips im already thinking about leaving my job a month early, burning that bridge, because im a fucking shambles right now. God knows why but this ladyboy has become an obsession. Im always thinking about him. When i wake up when I go to sleep, in dreams ,at work, when im lining up a putt. Its very similar to the sorrows of young werther. Its a madness. I haven't had any sex in 6 weeks I haven't finished myself off either. I feel like the monster inside of me is about to explode. I feel like a young mike tyson. Its all a game to him. This has become a bloodlust. I could eat him alive. Im going to apply for a 90 day visa. She asked for more than 6000 last week. After she got her 6 and some change. I wouldn't dare send her anymore than that. I wont dare come across as weak.
  • Surin Nix likes this

#26 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:29 AM

yung havok - it's called love, and a few have defined it as a temporary state of insanity (or madness). You cannot predict who you will fall in love with and how to end it, you can only go along for the ride.

If you're this obsessed with her - I don't think it would go well for a break up (and I mean for you). What would be a good strategy would be to establish some ground rules. I feel you think she is simple minded and not so intelligent, but you must stop viewing her that way if you want any chance of building the relationship.

A relationship is a two way street - you can try to encourage her to grow, expand her horizons, and you will be able to as well. I know this all sounds cheesy, but it can work.

Good luck and try to focus beyond the lust.

• Prisit, batman4ever, goodenough and 3 others like this

:cnd:

#27 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:19 PM

Yep. Bro. Rx nailed it.

While society, convention, religion...and whatever external influences you can think of, try to create a framework in our minds of what is a "normal relationship", nature itself sometimes reveals our personal truths in surprising and non-conventional ways.

You cannot help what and who you are attracted to. The fact that your situation is what it is, how you met, who she is....so what? It is your life after all.

I say explore it and see where it goes. If you discover that you can see, "beyond the lust", as Rx said, i hope you can experience the simple humanity of her as a person and move beyond the gritty beginnings. People do it all the time.

This reminds me of a line from the song "How Soon is Now", by the Smiths:

"...I am human and i need to be loved..
..just like everbody else does".

Best wishes Yungster
  • dixon cox and postale like this
Nix

#28 Hard News

Hard News
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:41 PM

Yep. Bro. Rx nailed it.

While society, convention, religion...and whatever external influences you can think of, try to create a framework in our minds of what is a "normal relationship", nature itself sometimes reveals our personal truths in surprising and non-conventional ways.

You cannot help what and who you are attracted to. The fact that your situation is what it is, how you met, who she is....so what? It is your life after all.

I say explore it and see where it goes. If you discover that you can see, "beyond the lust", as Rx said, i hope you can experience the simple humanity of her as a person and move beyond the gritty beginnings. People do it all the time.

This reminds me of a line from the song "How Soon is Now", by the Smiths:

"...I am human and i need to be loved..
..just like everbody else does".

Best wishes Yungster

You and I could could get on music wise........but cant see it happening in a ladyboy bar !!!

• Surin Nix likes this

#29 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

You and I could could get on music wise........but cant see it happening in a ladyboy bar !!!

Not unless we happen to be in the mood for nasally Thai pop music!
Nix

#30 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:17 AM

ive been drinking alot lately.i feel 10 years older than i did last year. today i got my thai visa in the mail. i drove downtown on my day off and got the whole thing taken care of. through some sort of act of divine providence 2 fellers at my job quit at the beggining of august and i ended up making a kings ransom as far as im concerned. all of it banked. i leave for thailand in 20 days, theres a ladyboy waiting for me over there. i really wish i was running free. what an asshole i am. i have one night in bangkok, im probably going to walk around nana for the experience like a white bitch, but im saving my load up for my ladyboys face, usually i just cream his ass but ive been saving this up for a few months, if i died after my 90 days i think it would be ok.

Attached Files

• Surin Nix likes this

#31 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:38 AM

Good luck YH...hope it turns out as well as you have hoped for :)

Planning on doing a year in LOS from around august NeXT year while i have to study for a special exam back home, so for me its 10 more months before i can be back with madam Oh :( 

i can surely tell you time aint flying in my mind...it seems to be soooo long time between every month...and only thing that seems to help is to bury myself in work :nonono:

• Surin Nix likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#32 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:02 AM

Hey there Yungster!

Always good to hear from our angst-ridden friend!

...less than 3 weeks to go for you. I'm happy and excited for you. The build-up for this trip is amazing. I can imagine how you must feel having that Thai visa in your possession and your walking-around money already banked.

Should you find yourself in the neon buzz and glare of Nana Plaza, remember your frinds here and tip a glass in our direction. Wish i could be there and share a drink with you and listen to your excellent stories. Best wishes!
Nix

#33 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:32 PM

Best wishes to you gentlemen as well.

Attached Files

#34 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:00 PM

this may sound like some sandusky shit but has anyone else experienced the paradox of a wanting to suck off a ladyboy who wants to be a girl and hates you for sucking her cock, for some reason this turns me on even more and makes me want to suck her off even more. 

and if so how did you get around the mental block that she/he has

• kaczartx likes this

#35 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:01 PM

Never had that exact experience, per se. But, i was with an LB on Phuket once who wanted to have full-on SRS. She was great company...and i actually had kind of a thing for her.

She adamantly declared "I want a pussy!". But, by the same token, she was fully functional, had a splendid cock, and could easily cum.

I asked her how she would feel if this source of obvious pleasure was removed. She had no hesitation in declaring she wants it removed. Despite my assurances she was beautiful and desirable as she was, she was having none of it. But, she had no reservations about me sucking her cock whatsover, and as i mentioned, she could cum that way easily. I'll never understand this.

I prefer the girls who like their cocks. The ones in the bar, when discussing what my preferences are in the bar, get excited when i tell them i want to not only have them suck mine, but that i really want to suck theirs too. A girl who isn't into me sucking them isn't going to do much for me.

You look well-equipped for the journey...from smoking material to getting-smoked material. I guess the tees are there because you like "tee-girls"? (<------ See what i did just there? Amazing stuff, huh?).

Keep us posted!
Nix

#36 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:08 AM

Earth to Yungster.

Earth to Yungster.

Come in, Yungster.

Attached Files

Nix