Jimbo's Rant Thread

• Please log in to reply
333 replies to this topic

#253 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:10 AM

I for one, like to read Jimbos rants, and IT IS A RANT THREAD. Of course I (and others) sometimes dosenĀ“t agree with your take on subjects Jim BUT, it is YOUR THREAD and I respect that so PLEASE CONTINUE WRITE  :D

Oh don't worry, lol, there's always something for a Grumpy Old Man to rant about. 

#254 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:32 AM

Brought to you courtesy of Jim's friendly coup relatives: http://www.pattayaon...-radio-stations

It's kinda wierd now in Thailand for those of us used to living in freewheeling democracies, with basic rights like freedom of speech, which have all been curtailed, and of course there is military ordered censorship of all the press, and any breach of these rules or critism of the coup or the military hunta can find one tried in a military court. I guess it's ok for Jimbo, however, if he can sell a few more beers to his drunken sod customers or pimp-out a few more pieces of ladyboy ass. However, he had better be careful, we have yet to see how the military feels about foreigners pimping out Thais for their own benefit.

#255 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:10 PM

Jonnie....if ANYONE have to be more careful...its YOU.... :)

trying to classify his costumers as drunken sod`s  you seems to forget that a lot of his costumers are members in here 8)

iam getting tired of deleting so many of your offensive posts, and i think you should consider your behaving in here 8)

• thailover57, Surin Nix, khaosphere and 1 other like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#256 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:38 PM

jonnie: Uncle Prayuth assures me he has no problems with foreigners investing in Thailand, especially when it involves employing 40 transgenders who would otherwise find it difficult to get any sort of employment. Whats more, he's delighted that it brings so much happiness to visiting tourists.

He regrets having to take the precaution of press censorship, but feels it necessary for the time being, to avoid the sort of sensationalistic crap reporting prevalent in such countries as the U.S., in particular the dreadful Fox Corpn. 

He laughed when i suggested he take O'Reilly and the other clowns on Fox News, and put them to work on shrimp boats. He thought that was far too kind, and if he could get his hands on them he would make them regret the miserable day they were born.

Oh, and by the way, my customers had a fantastic fun-filled evening in a great social atmosphere last night. What were you doing?

• thailover57, batman4ever, goodenough and 2 others like this

#257 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

jonnie: Uncle Prayuth assures me he has no problems with foreigners investing in Thailand, especially when it involves employing 40 transgenders who would otherwise find it difficult to get any sort of employment. Whats more, he's delighted that it brings so much happiness to visiting tourists.

He regrets having to take the precaution of press censorship, but feels it necessary for the time being, to avoid the sort of sensationalistic crap reporting prevalent in such countries as the U.S., in particular the dreadful Fox Corpn. 
 He laughed when i suggested he take O'Reilly and the other clowns on Fox News, and put them to work on shrimp boats. He thought that was far too kind, and if he could get his hands on them he would make them regret the miserable day they were born.

Oh, and by the way, my customers had a fantastic fun-filled evening in a great social atmosphere last night. What were you doing?

What do you think of his Happy song?

I heard it the other day, not bad if you like Thai ballads.

#258 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:24 PM

They now have a version on television subtitled in English. It's really not bad.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#259 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:56 PM

Jonnie....if ANYONE have to be more careful...its YOU.... :)

trying to classify his costumers as drunken sod`s  you seems to forget that a lot of his costumers are members in here 8)

iam getting tired of deleting so many of your offensive posts, and i think you should consider your behaving in here 8)

Ok, I'll leave Jimbo to his rantings, as it his his thread. I'll start my own "ladyboy lover in Thailand" thread in this sub-forum :)
  • Moo Yung, batman4ever, Teppis and 1 other like this

#260 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:23 PM

Ok, I'll leave Jimbo to his rantings, as it his his thread. I'll start my own "ladyboy lover in Thailand" thread in this sub-forum :)

You know Jonnie...i will actually look forward to that :)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#261 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:51 PM

But that's never going to happen is it, jonnie? You're a fraud!

• khaosphere and Janus like this

#262 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

I love this thread! :D :D :D

• MrDragon and Surin Nix like this

#263 Janus

Janus
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:53 PM

I love this thread! :D :D :D

So do I. And when you live in LOS you need to rant from time to time.

• jimbo34 likes this

#264 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:59 AM

Wankers!

Ok. Rant over.

I feel better now.
  • MrDragon, jaybee111 and khaosphere like this
Nix

1 user(s) are reading this topic