Petesie's Ground Running 2

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#61 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:44 PM

I'd never met Gitar before so it was a pleasant surprise to meet a really nice unassuming slightly timid kid.

I was of the assumption that due to her recent popularity that she just wouldn't be my type (whatever the fuck that is!).

I now see not only the attraction but in addition a wee bit of the person underneath, a few nights later whilst meandering WS at 4 am all the Famous girls were there...wee Gitar was stood at the bottom all alone and my heart went out to her...

If I hadn't been so intent on someone else she'd have been whisked away.

Bah Humbug... :sad:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#62 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:42 AM

I sure like trip reports like this it put a smile on my face .

#63 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:03 PM

I nipped out of Famous for a swift errand to Tukcom. My trusty i-phone had suffered yet another accident when Daddy fell down the stairs drunk and smashed it's face in.

Dropped it off then back for a few scoops. After a couple of hours I nipped out again to retrieve it via the motorbike taxis opposite the bar; unbeknown to me the fucker had been on the Sangsom.

He was a bit wobbly on the way down and on the way back he didn't see a fucking speed bump which we hit at speed. The pair of us bounced all over the fucking place with me hanging on to a screaming pissed driver. "Velly solly mista" he sheepishly said as he deposited me at Lita's doorstep.

Righto...not to worry and I went back for a refresh and hit Diana, there's a new bar at the top on the right which has 5 LB's and a cute GG mamasan.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#64 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:23 PM

Petesie, how much do they charge for a new iPhone screen at TukCom?

Some gadgets and accessories in that place now seem to be even more expensive than rip off Britain due to exchange rates.

I noticed a watch repair shop in North London was advertising a screen replacement service for £30.00 (1500 Baht) recently.

Great reporting mate :tada:

#65 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

Who's that Handsome chap in the Mirror in the Farm Fresh shot :D

:cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#66 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

I use the i-service place on the second floor and it's 1k baht for a new screen...more on that later. :D

All week I was plagued by PC/SD card/Camera troubles...it was doing my wick in...I had at least 2 days worth of shots mysteriously disappear.

I retrieved what I could then binned the fuckers.

While sat at this lovely little bar I bought them all drinks and barfined the cutie...I happened to glance down the Soi and spotted Kaew coming up Diana...bollocks...so i swiftly nipped out back to the loo...I was smiling at my good fortune while I relieved myself when I heard the words...Petesie...what you do...

Aargh...she must have eyes like a shithouse rat. Oh hi dear, where you been? I took it all on the chin and thought fuck it, lets go.

So we went to Pook Swan, Babyboom, Famous and Hollywood and this is where most of my pics are missing from.

Attached Files

#67 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

Beware of Hollywood...never had an ounce of trouble in the old X-cite nightclub...I didn't mind the 1k bin for the whisky nor the extras for the ice and the mixers...but when they presented the bill for the whisky again 10 minutes later it pissed me off.

Manager called and Kaew sorted it out...velly solly mista for the second time that day...shove it, so coming out the toilet I knew I was bolloxed so turned left instead of right and hopped a bike back to the ranch.

52 missed calls later the phone was launched while I slept the sleep of the oblivious...it went again at 5 am so I answered it and it was Kaew and she'd been kipping on the couch downstairs at the LK...icicles on my heart melted and I knew I was a bad Farang so I told her to come on up.

I put a hotel gown on to hide my growing appendage and went to open the door and noticed the screen on my phone was yet again broken...aargh!

Attached Files

#68 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:04 PM

Who's that Handsome chap in the Mirror in the Farm Fresh shot :cheers:

Kinnell Tel...you got new specs or what? :D

#69 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:17 PM

So-o...a timely call from a buddy gave me the excuse I needed to set my little bird free again...I gave some extra for salon and told her I leely would call her later... :blush:

We hit a few bars and ended up in the Marine Para bar for pool and bacon butties.

I was about to pot a ball when the lads said "Kinnell...look at that"...oh fuck me it had been to salon and tracked me down to this bar at the back of Soi Excite...what a gal...she's tread some miles this week after my jaunty arse.

Unfortunately I had made a plomise to someone else so I told her I would catch her later at her bar as I had to go out with the lads and promptly escaped to Famous.

Attached Files

#70 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:42 PM

loving this Petesie :clapclap:

keeping me laughing until my arrival :D

#71 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:58 PM

loving this Petesie :clapclap:

keeping me laughing until my arrival :D

Keep safe this trip buddy. 8)

#72 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:23 AM

I hit Famous and had a good drink with the crowd and Cherry reminded me of a plomise...ok sweetie and off we went to the mall to see movie.

Great film which lasted 5 minutes for me and I snored through the rest of it. 8)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci