Petesie's Ground Running 2

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#49 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

No trips, sightseeing or fuck-all. 8)

So do you usually attend tours & excursions while in Patts or was this trip business as usual :?

At least I manage to get down to the beach and into the ocean at either Pratamnak or Asia Beach for a dip most days, just to prove to myself that I've been to the seaside on holiday :D

#50 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:23 PM

Ach I usually do at least 10 days but all I could swing was 4 nights and 5 days of madness. 8)

No time for fucking about. ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#51 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:40 PM

Good kid was Kaew...funny, witty and definitely bonkers. 8)

Wanted lots of boom boom and no was not an answer, bit rough round the edges but just what the doctor ordered. :D

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#52 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

After recent sms activity I think she's definitely my ex... :harhar:

Ahhhh so you didn't buy her the new iPhone eh ? :harhar:

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#53 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

Not a fucking hope...more on that later. 8)

#54 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:57 PM

Madam was eager to stay and I was eager for her to go so we nipped down Central to check out the movie times and while she was checking out the Movie board I nipped swiftly off... :whistle:

Attached Files

#55 paulyb77

paulyb77
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

:D I see you splashed out 20 baht for the pic with the robot-no wonder the girls love you!

#56 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

Madam was eager to stay and I was eager for her to go so we nipped down Central to check out the movie times and while she was checking out the Movie board I nipped swiftly off... :whistle:

:clapclap:

#57 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:55 PM

:D I see you splashed out 20 baht for the pic with the robot-no wonder the girls love you!

Nah...I took the pic and this voice from nowhere said "20 baht" so we fucked off quick. 8)

#58 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:04 PM

So I fucked off straight to Famous... 8)

No matter what your thoughts on this place are it's still one of the most welcoming bars in the world for fellas like us. :blush:

Attached Files

#59 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:12 PM

Nice to see Pinky again...really friendly girl

Attached Files

#60 Bumbai

Bumbai
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:25 AM

Wow, Guitar with the bolt-ons. Me likey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci