Petesie's Ground Running 2

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#85 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

If I could only go for four days I would be a total wreck as I would be going non stop. I've seen Crackerjax do that. It's ain't pretty. :lol:

:funny: The C man is a machine...

Petesie; thanks for the entertaining TR. As always, it is both humorous and kind to everyone out there.

#86 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:22 PM

4 nights and 5 days of undercover madness...the PI GF thought I was home with flu and had left my phone at work. There was a fair bit of devious spin with a few pals chirping to assist.

Just got to work on my story now for 7 weeks time... :blush:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#87 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:43 PM

Back at the Loom it didn't happen either, the pair of us had stiffies on ready to do battle but I kept thinking of my wee mate Bruce and could not be asked. Absent friends maybe but there ye go.

We had a cuddle and I was happy to be with Cherry and we had no ploblem.

Damn me and me scruples. :tantrum:

Peter,Peter,Peter I know you're a top guy, a good mate and do have scruples :tada: , but Cherry not my girlfriend . I just went with her 6 times last trip. Although that not bad, for me. :D .

You should have nailed her. I want you happy. :lol:

Cheers Blues
Oh so happy when in LOS

#88 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

No worries Bluce. 8)

I was happy but the evening didn't pan out that great and truth be told we are at it till dawn in Famous before the Loom...so I was up for it but the batteries were exhausted so it was an expensive cuddle...but who cares!

Looking forward to briefly catching up with you...and I can guess where that will be! ;-)

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#89 OTK

OTK
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:34 PM

[quote name="petesie"]4 nights and 5 days of undercover madness...

Petesie
You managed all this in 4 days, is Philosan back on sale?
Great mixture of information and humour as usual, just wished it was longer.
Did miss a few of the old faces.

#90 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:03 PM

[quote name="OTK"][quote]4 nights and 5 days of undercover madness...

Petesie
You managed all this in 4 days, is Philosan back on sale?
Great mixture of information and humour as usual, just wished it was longer.
Did miss a few of the old faces.[/quote]

As i mentioned previously; Katie's discovered Singapore so I'm sure she'll make the most of that and good luck to her, wee Aum is back on the scene and I've already had an sms requesting baht for Loom... :roll:

Despite being constantly ming monged I did fit in the cinema and Hollywood Club and the odd LB too... :blush:

Next trip will see me in Hua Hin & Patts, a bit longer this time so hopefully more photo opportunities and I'll be on the look-out for a wee sweetheart somewhere along the line...my last one in Nong bar certainly had potential. :love:

#91 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:44 AM

I have been loving the two great reports from Kendo and your good self. Really excellent stuff :clapclap:

As you mentioned in my report you are certainly involved in some ducking and diving :harhar: . Like you my trips usually involve 4-5 days free time and I really have to make the most of the time. This usually results in more lb's / gg's than necessary and the odd alcohol related drama :ang3: .
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#92 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:13 AM

The beauty of this Forum TS is that we are all from different backgrounds and age groups with a common interest.

Shagging Ladyboys.

FFS forget all the crap, lets get in the bar, drink extremely copious amounts and get into it.

Yee-har!

#93 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:59 PM

Well Petsie,
Just caught up with all of this :lol:

Your a mad man... you know that don't you :harhar:

Well that was full of fun, even though you had a short one this time!

Good luck with the alibi's :lol:

#94 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:49 AM

Thanks for that Paul and I sincerely hope all is well with your good self. :D

This was a short though eventful hop with the next one kicking off in just over 6 weeks.

No wonder I'm perpetually skint.

Would you have me any other way?

Thanks for the response fellas, let this one die and the next one go on.

As my hero Alex Harvey once said, "It's been a gas".

#95 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:18 AM

I'd forgotten all about this one and have just had amazing memories reading through my forgetfulness.

FFS guys this is what we are all about, fun and the people we meet along the way.

Jump right in! :D

#96 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

Someone must have a trip coming up :clapclap:

When are you off?
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci