• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#37 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

After recent sms activity I think she's definitely my ex... :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#38 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

Nice report so far Petesie, the LB in DSC_0882.jpg what bar does she hang around in ?

Not sure mate...

It was 7am and her and her chum looked liked they'd just poured out of somewhere and followed the noise to a bar that was still happening just off of WS...

1500 for the pair but I figured they were just looking for somewhere to crash and I already had one lurking in me pit. :cheers:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#39 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:29 PM

im enjoying this so far petsie, short and sweet and straight to the point.
8)

Thanks for that Ant. :tada:

This was a mad 5 day escape which as usual all went horribly wrong and nothing was planned...end of.

No trips, sightseeing or fuck-all. 8)

#40 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:36 PM

I think the Loom action with Kaew went something like this...

Attached Files

#41 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:44 PM

After my return from my early jaunt to WS we had some more of the above and she told me air-con leak...

I took one glance and knew it wasn't the air con that had been leaking.

Talking to my mate later he told me he'd done the same thing only into his suitcase and the whole lot was now in the Laundry.

:roll: :razz:

Attached Files

#42 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:28 AM

Are they your trunks to the right of the pishy puddle Petesie ?
Where your friend you ?

#43 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:07 AM

at least you are not dehydrated. that piss is clear as a bell.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#44 OTK

OTK
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:21 AM

Arrived Pattaya.

Got very, very fucking drunk.

Woke up with a Ladyboy.

Petesie
I'm shocked, you got pissed before shagging your first ladyboy.
Pity about Kate I was looking forward to the next part of the saga. Bump imto Kate towards end of last year, looking better than even. Took her for a meal before she headed back to walking street. Are we having a sweep about when you'll get back together.

#45 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:12 AM

Are they your trunks to the right of the pishy puddle Petesie ?

Aye lad...the rest of the gear was also strewn about with similar gay abandon... :roll:

#46 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:13 AM

The puddle was much larger when I first noticed it...shrunk to half the size when I got round to taking the pic. 8)

#47 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:19 AM

Arrived Pattaya.

Got very, very fucking drunk.

Woke up with a Ladyboy.

Petesie
I'm shocked, you got pissed before shagging your first ladyboy.
Pity about Kate I was looking forward to the next part of the saga. Bump imto Kate towards end of last year, looking better than even. Took her for a meal before she headed back to walking street. Are we having a sweep about when you'll get back together.

I didn't go looking for madam deciding jungle drums would do their evil work and if she wanted to come she'd find me. Anna told me in Famous during an early morning session that she'd joined the Singapore routine and so had Kate and she was there now.

Good for her. 8)

#48 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:51 PM

The puddle was much larger when I first noticed it...shrunk to half the size when I got round to taking the pic. 8)

Brilliant! In the Uk I have done this twice. Once in the wardrobe and once in a suitcase. Both times opening them to piss into. :blush:

Great TR
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci