#1 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:36 PM

Arrived Pattaya.

Got very, very fucking drunk.

Woke up with a Ladyboy.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

So tell us something new.

Any photos :pic:

#3 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

Took many pics, SD slot is fucked so will ask Karl to put on a stick today.

Picked up a stalker, bitch took choccy from the fridge then fell asleep...The fucker melted so I woke up convinced one of us had shat the bed. :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#4 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

Took many pics, SD slot is fucked so will ask Karl to put on a stick today.

Picked up a stalker, bitch took choccy from the fridge then fell asleep...The fucker melted so I woke up convinced one of us had shat the bed. :blush:

just what you want to wake up to after a night of debauchery :lol:

#5 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:28 PM

If you're in 2709 I hope you have more luck with getting a warm shower than I did :? But then again the current very hot air temperature removed the importance so I stopped complaining.

That almond chocolate in the fridge is nice, at least virtually all my guests thought so :tantrum:

#6 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:16 PM

This is going to be good :clapclap: ,

:razz:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#7 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:22 PM

Oh this is going to be good. The LKR really is the LB-69 hotel du jour at the moment. Enjoy the shagfest.
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#8 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:13 AM

Arrived Pattaya.

Woke up with a Ladyboy.

About time someone gave a trip report short and to the point …..

#9 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:01 AM

Arrived Pattaya.

Woke up with a Ladyboy.

Opened LB69.

Read Petesie's TR.

12 fuckin' words, I was robbed! :ang3:

#10 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:36 AM

Arrived Pattaya.

Woke up with a Ladyboy.

Never!!!!!!!! :shock:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:12 PM

Currently experiencing IT nightmare...SD cards refuse to work and pics are disappearing on me...aargh!

Karl managed to stick what he could save on a stick so hopefully normal service will be resumed shortly.

Bollocks.

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

LK brilliant as usual, comfy, spacious and accommodating.

First stop was Pook Swan, as we had been drinking all night on the trip over things got hazy very fast; before you know it we were at it down Soi 6 and the short times were confusing (I can't remember mine at all but I've been told they happened); picked up a batshit crazy one who quickly turned into the trips stalker.

I thought she was funny & amusing which displays a complete lack of sound judgement on my behalf, even the hotel staff did not know how to deal with this one.

As I write this it is outside shouting up at my window and trying to throw stuff at it which as it is on the 5th floor she's woke up every other poor fucker beneath me.

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci