Petesie's Ground Running 2

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#73 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:49 AM

Cherry was cool...real fucking cool but it didn't happen for me. We went to some gay cabarets on 13/4 which truth be told did not float me boat.

The underpants parade just embarrassed me. I couldn't wait till we went back to Famous to enjoy some late night small talk and gas with the drop ins.

Back at the Loom it didn't happen either, the pair of us had stiffies on ready to do battle but I kept thinking of my wee mate Bruce and could not be asked. Absent friends maybe but there ye go.

We had a cuddle and I was happy to be with Cherry and we had no ploblem.

Damn me and me scruples. :tantrum:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#74 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:35 PM

I enjoyed a few visits to Famous to catch up on all the gossip which I've subsequently forgotten due to the amount of whisky & cider Lita made me drink.

I had a pleasant surprise when Seven dropped by to say hi! :D

Still just about the best bar in Pattaya for me.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#75 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:39 PM

Made yet another visit to La Bumbar where we had an introduction to their new starter...ex Pooks though you'll have to help me out with the name as the grey matter is deteriorating.

Attached Files

#76 jerrybb

jerrybb
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:41 AM

Petesie

Great photos, can't wait to get out in pattaya on Sunday night
and paint the down blue and white. :clapclap:

#77 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:31 AM

Made yet another visit to La Bumbar where we had an introduction to their new starter...ex Pooks though you'll have to help me out with the name as the grey matter is deteriorating.

May

Attached Files

#78 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:28 AM

What a beauty she is too...hope she is still there in 7 weeks. 8)

Citeee! :clapclap:

#79 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:36 AM

What a beauty she is too...hope she is still there in 7 weeks. 8)

Citeee! :clapclap:

Here she is back in 2009 when I first met her (pre bolt on's) I was with for a while right up until the bill padding and taking my mobile.

FAF like

Still a wee bit pissed days after Sunday CTID

Attached Files

#80 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:59 AM

Thanks for the heads up... :blush:

She looked smoking hot but I guess caution is to be observed when something is that sizzling. 8)

Never had any bother personally but maybe at my advanced age and usual state of inebriety I should take better care.

#81 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:10 AM

I had a couple of short visits to BabyBoom...nice enough place and Josh was very friendly but a bit short of customers.

Josh pointed out the upstairs private jacuzzi so it would be nice to see some pics of it in use.

The best looking babe was still the cashier. :blush:

Attached Files

#82 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:14 AM

My last early morning jaunt was with Gip from Nong bar, what a wee sweetie...lovely little LoS lollipop and even asked very politely if she could fuck me.

Who the hell am I to refuse such a nice request? 8)

Attached Files

#83 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:22 AM

Thats all for this short trip fellas...only 4 short nights in funtown but I reckon I did me best.

Some good Trip Reports been posted on here lately and it was my pleasure to slot yet another one in. :blush:

Attached Files

#84 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:41 AM

Thanks petesie. If I could only go for four days I would be a total wreck as I would be going non stop. I've seen Crackerjax do that. It's ain't pretty. :lol:
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci