Petesie's Ground Running 2

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#25 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:17 AM

The Linda girls are a good sort mostly I've found; no hassles getting drinks and tips from this laddie.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#26 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:41 AM

IT & SD cards problem solved.... 8)

These were the first day frolics down Pooks... :harhar:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#27 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:45 AM

Dearie me... :D

Attached Files

#28 katana57

katana57
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:43 AM

Crackin' arse :D
Sometimes a man can meet his destiny,
on the road he took to avoid it.

#29 Von Zest

Von Zest
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

Looks like you're off to a great start, thank for sharing, enjoy!

Tiffany was great on Friday, on Sat eve went for the normal show and the stage fell apart, lol. Went to Anaconda on Soi 7 after, completely dead, 4 girls, then hit Soi 6, more emptiness, few girls only, and that for a Sat eve. Must be low-season. Walking St. at 3 AM, however, was a hoot :-)

#30 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:11 PM

Looks like you're off to a great start, thank for sharing, enjoy!

Tiffany was great on Friday, on Sat eve went for the normal show and the stage fell apart, lol. Went to Anaconda on Soi 7 after, completely dead, 4 girls, then hit Soi 6, more emptiness, few girls only, and that for a Sat eve. Must be low-season. Walking St. at 3 AM, however, was a hoot :-)

Cheers Von and thanks for the response. :D I watched some of the show on TV and to be honest I forgot it was on otherwise I'd have got tickets!

I also had the same trip to Anaconda, rung the bell and played them at pool. Walking Street did appear to be jumping though some areas are shutting down earlier probably due to staff salaries & Tea money requirements.

Attached Files

#31 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

im enjoying this so far petsie, short and sweet and straight to the point.
8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#32 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

Nice report so far Petesie, the LB in DSC_0882.jpg what bar does she hang around in ?

#33 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

Seems like a different kind of trip for you this one Pete. Without a mrs/ex mrs in tow?
Looks like you enjoyed yourself.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#34 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

Seems like a different kind of trip for you this one Pete. Without a mrs/ex mrs in tow?
Looks like you enjoyed yourself.

Cheers DK

Cheers Buddy...Katie is in Singapore I've been told and I bumped into the wee one Aum who is just back from a year working in a 7-11 in Kon Kaen.

Felt fuck-all on the heart strings nor any other obligation whatsoever, also had a swift date with your ex... :D

Attached Files

#35 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:43 PM

So we had a whizz down Soi 6 and got stuck in... 8)

Seen one I had before, Rin; she told me last year she was finished with bar...needless to say she's still there, can't believe she lied to me...

Umpteen bars later and losing my 2 buddies I ended up in my Loom with Kaew drunk as a Skunk. :roll: :x2

Attached Files

#36 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:26 PM

Cheers Buddy...Katie is in Singapore I've been told and I bumped into the wee one Aum who is just back from a year working in a 7-11 in Kon Kaen.

Felt fuck-all on the heart strings nor any other obligation whatsoever, also had a swift date with your ex... :D

A bit premature Pete. Not quite my ex just yet :harhar:

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci