Petesie's Ground Running 2

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#13 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:07 AM

picked up a batshit crazy one who quickly turned into the trips stalker.

Petesie, I feel this might be a case of your reputation preceding you.

It seems Pattaya is right back into the low season doldrums & some of the girls would be quite desperate to land themself a "big fish". Even though you don't know her, she knows you.

Either that or you were just a wee bit too generous splashing the cash the night you met her. They have all met enough Cheap Charlies to know a prize when they see one.

You should be flattered but unfortunately this crazy girl has the potential to ruin your holiday. You may have to slip her a tip on the understanding she leaves you alone.

Good luck with it but don't make her lose face. They aren't beyond to resorting to other means. Be careful.

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:30 AM

She was given the usual stipend and my bell end. She wasn't from anywhere where they know me and I was quite forthcoming with the customer relationship issues.

This thing hunted me down all week. I was in bars and areas where I never go and the mad fucker still found me. :loco:

She turned up in one bar in the early afternoon where I was having a quiet drink and game of pool with some ex army lads in Soi Excite wearing the usual Soi 6 battle gear and knee length black patent leather boots with 6 inch heels.

Dearie me...

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:42 AM

As is my want I got shitfaced drunk, abandoned thing at 4am in my Loom and went to Walking Street. Some dodgy people around at that time and I took a few snaps and bought the drinks.

Linda Bar had some rough uns so once suitably re-imbibed I hopped a bike and went back to the ranch where I gave thing another poke. :D

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#16 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

Before hopping a bike I popped into a lively beer bar where these 2 were clearly out of it.

Attached Files

#17 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:16 AM

Hi petesie, hows the ladyboy in pic DSC_0848.jpg doing? Shes a good girl, you oughta buy her a steak or something.

#18 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:35 PM

Hi petesie, hows the ladyboy in pic DSC_0848.jpg doing? Shes a good girl, you oughta buy her a steak or something.

She is a good one and I enjoyed the chat with her and of course she had a nice tip from yours truly. 8)

#19 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:51 PM

After a good old rough & tumble I had a good old crash...woke up with a tender ring-piece...the bit of rough cackled.

What happened I innocently asked?

I fuck you when you sleep...aargh! I must have appeared somewhat worried so then she showed me the condom...fucker!

It OK she tells me...after I fuck you I suck your cock...aw thanks dear.. 8)

Attached Files

#20 *rob*

*rob*
  • Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:31 PM

If you're in 2709 I hope you have more luck with getting a warm shower than I did :? But then again the current very hot air temperature removed the importance so I stopped complaining.

That almond chocolate in the fridge is nice, at least virtually all my guests thought so :tantrum:

Had Room 2703 last week, no complaints about hot water, it was more difficult to get a cold shower .

Thanks Petesie, for a great upcoming report again.

#21 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:39 AM

jesus, that set of pics is enough to scare anyone from drinking at Lindas ever again!

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#22 dunworth

dunworth
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:08 AM

My best shag ever was probably from a knockout 38 year old called Jolene from Linda Bar. There is some lookers to be found in there if you dont mind abit of mature.

#23 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:40 AM

You probably mean Jolie Brown, brother Dunworth, formerly known as Yalli. She of the shaggy hair, impeccable manners and unbeatable sexual appetite. She is indeed one of the best ladyboys in the world, and along with Sonya, ample reason to visit Linda bar on a nightly basis.

Errr, sorry to stray off topic brother Petesie, carry on, as they say back in the auld country. :clapclap:

#24 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:02 AM

jesus, that set of pics is enough to scare anyone from drinking at Lindas ever again!

I doubt very much it would deter a certain Welshman I know from venturing into Linda's, in fact I know for sure it wouldnt :mrgreen:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci