• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#49 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:26 AM

Thanks Boomers. 8)

The girls like any other have a dream, however they are all kids trapped within a revolving scheme. If I could take them all home with me for a hugwalk then I certainly would. 8)

If you can get a connection with them then good for you...bless them, they could do with a wee bit less hassle in their young lives.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#50 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:11 AM

Great report Petesie.

I really miss Boracay, more than anywhere else I went last year. I had a week there with Coco (a little less romantic than yours), and although we took it in turns with a stomach bug, some of the days and nights were unforgettable.

We stayed in a fantastic apartment at 7stones, right on Bulabog beach. We had an amazing time cruising around on boats, snorkelling and fishing in those crystal clear waters, taking the quad bikes up to the hill peaks. Loads of seafood and cocktails on the beach. Sitting in the sand late afternoon being served cold beers and listening to live acoutic and reggae. Then over to the more serious beach bars (like Sumer Place) for a late night tipple and a chat with potential dates.

Forget Phuket, this place must be the best beach and babes holiday resort in South East Asia. Quite a few ladyboys about, especially along the beach walk from Station 3 to Station 1, all night long.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#51 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

Great report Petesie.

I really miss Boracay, more than anywhere else I went last year. I had a week there with Coco (a little less romantic than yours).

Boracay does have some fine beaches and some of the best snorkeling around

I am enjoying your trip report very much thanks for taking the time ….

If I was told ahead of time I was invite on a romantic vacation I would have been better prepared...

#52 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:03 AM

great pics as well, a few are frame worthy no doubt.

#53 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:31 AM

Thanks lads. 8)

I don't do romance these days...after the family tag-a-long was sprung on me the best she could expect was a 50 peso kebab. :roll:

As usual my time and other constraints restricted me from relaxing into the holiday and enjoying the available amenities on offer but I do take your point about it being a far more interesting escape than the commercial monster that Phuket has become.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#54 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:37 AM

Later on I give her indoors the slip yet again and go out for a few…as I’ve now been at my Johnny Walker Double Black I’m born again fucking fearless…yee har!

I wander into the foliage opposite one of the lively Falang type bars (Summer Place) and I’m soon acquainted with a nice wee thing who insists she is a lady…righto…her shorts are plundered and I’m into it…tongues are thrust and I find my hidden treasure…she grabs me old chap and it gets downright dirty.

I pull it’s shorts down and engage my laughing tackle with her gear…I actually evoke a delightful squeak from her above…heh heh…throwing caution behind me like confetti in the wind I grab the arse cheeks and take as much as I can. She is now gyrating furiously so I lick my thumb and insert it up the brown one, this is too much for my newfound partner and she erupts in my mouth and I’m suitably rewarded with a gob full of Harry Monk.

Afterwards I’m also treated with a nice hug and a polite thank you…it tells me it is hungry so we grab a bite to eat and it walks me to my hotel…where we then encounter the GF who has come looking for me.

Attached Files

#55 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:43 AM

I spotted this place near Station 3 which only has blind massage ladies/gents.

You can just imagine it...

Massage girl - Where are you sir?

Petesie - I'm not telling ye

:D

Attached Files

#56 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:18 PM

A few more pics from the place.

Good grief...I've gone from the holiday from hell to actually missing it. :blush:

Attached Files

#57 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:54 PM

Coco[/url]"]

Great report Petesie.

I really miss Boracay, more than anywhere else I went last year. I had a week there with Coco (a little less romantic than yours).

Boracay does have some fine beaches and some of the best snorkeling around

I am enjoying your trip report very much thanks for taking the time ….

If I was told ahead of time I was invite on a romantic vacation I would have been better prepared...

Well, prepared or not Coco I think you and Kliome look good together :D

Petesie, nice TR and good reading as always. The place kinda grows on you a bit huh? Was interested to see how you felt about the PI. If there is a next time then escape the shackles of the Missus and spend a bit more time in some of the better parts of Makati and maybe head down to Cebu. Its great there - ask Crackerjax (but not Kliome)

Looking forward to reading about how the other half interpreted your arrival at the hotel with an LB tour guide....

#58 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

Enjoying your report Petesie 8)

Seems stomach upsets combined with a mild state of delirium are a staple of many trips to distant shores, hope yours has settled. I particularly enjoy the 'around the place' type pics with their cheeky captions, glad it's catching on. Good work lad.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#59 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:37 PM

I appreciate the comments guys, believe me a TR wouldn't be the same without them! :D

When I got back to the hotel... :blush:

This is your wife? Erm sort of…the GF’s look could scorch the Earth…she tells her she is just helping me home as I am a bit lost, waves bye bye and is gone into the night, I am then further helped up the apples and pears to my awaiting parlour…oo-er!

The GF actually believes me and I tell her I know she is a working girl (she’s not twigged it s an LB) and I just helped her get in the bar as they don’t let them in.

I make sure the teeth are firmly brushed and a swig of Listerine is taken before we settle in for what’s left of the early morning…

Next day I awake to find the GF has already gone…as I felt her brush me with a kiss somewhere in the mists of my oblivion I don’t think much damage has occurred…it dawns on me that I actually couldn’t care less. My life and my fucking way…

Honesty now replaces the usual foregone normal emotional reaction

Attached Files

#60 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:12 AM

A well but weakened old Scottish chappie envelops the next day arising mid afternoon in search of fodder which is a first for a few days. The old ringpiece is still in tatters but at least I’ve now regained somewhat of an appetite…

I take the reappeared GF for some soup and a sandwich and we join the family by the hotel pool. I fetch the JWBL and get the buggers pissed. After a refresh we hit this excellent Italian restaurant where KK would love.

The meal and the wine were superb and if you had told me previously that beef fillet, calamari & shrimp would work in the same dish I would not have believed you…boy oh boy it was that tasty!

We meet up with her cousin to have a few scoops and I leave them to it as I need a shower and time out, as I finish the GF returns a bit scooshed which is great news for yours truly so I tuck her quietly in and disappear into the awaiting night…
:harhar:

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci