Petesie's PI Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#61 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:58 AM

Salamat (or however it's spelled) Brother Petesie!

An outstanding read that has me now mulling over a possible trip.

That first room had all the ambience of a bomb shelter. (actually, I've seen bomb shelters with better atmosphere), but I'm glad you got squared away.

Keep up the good work, my man!
Nix

#62 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:23 PM

A great read, Petesie. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. I have to say you live a little dangerously, as far as your GF is concerned.

I've had the stomach bug bouts twice since I've been here, and in neither case could I figure out where it came from. In one case, Angel and I had exactly the same food, and she was fine. I seem to have acclimated now (I hope).
Actually living the dream.

#63 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:42 PM

Thanks guys... :D

I treat my lady very well while she is here in the Sandpit with me.

Though on holiday in LoS with her I did go missing from time to time... :blush:

Truth be told the family thing annoyed me so I lived vicariously through my nocturnal meanderings in the undergrowth. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#64 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

I rejoin the cousin who is actually a good guy and we continue the drinking, a Turkish bloke has joined us and after a few shooters we pair him off with a fine looking LB and they disappear hand in hand, the cousin is concerned but I explain that as he is Turkish then the fucker probably will actually enjoy it.

I spy a few girls lurking outside the bar so I enquire why and they explain “Sir we are prostitutes and we cannot enter bar”…I appreciate their honesty and invite 4 of them in and we grab a table and I shout the drinks telling them to order what they like. We have a good chat and they eye up potential dates.

The GF appears…once more I am in the shite…Who are these? It’s all right dear they are prostitutes…this does not go down well so she asks me to go back to the hotel..I’ve had enough so I tell her to fuck off and do as she likes and I’ll be back soon…which surprisingly she actually does.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#65 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:04 PM

The Cousin and his buddy move in on a couple of western GG’s and I take the opportunity to get further involved with the local wildlife…hee hee!

As I wander back Bianca appears out of nowhere and I am swiftly whisked up an alley into a darkened rain drizzled corner…sleazy or what…I get the usual BS about how she wants to suck me dick meanwhile I’m sliding her shorts down and tugging hers…her eyebrows go north, game on and a fast and furious session ensues…

She is a great kisser and I let this continue so just before the final tug I nip down and take it like a man…As she is recovering I lick her lips and rub her bum hole just to show I do actually care…she has not noticed my lot went into her handbag.

We part bemused friends, I still have a smile on when I awake & eventually open my peepers later that afternoon.

Attached Files

#66 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

What a report!! :shock:

All very sordid but bloody funny. I can't wait till Bianca reaches into her handbag next...:D

Keep it up Pete, this makes 3 of us bemused... :clapclap:

#67 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:49 AM

It's the last day of my trip and I’m decidedly frisky. I get the baby oil out and the GF gets it. Later on the family are treated to a nice meal and I make sure her indoors is fairly imbibed before I make my nightly escape.

A wee thing grabs me on the footpath (I think by now they have me well & truly sussed) and suggests I go to her room, I explain I’m strictly shrubbery based and we venture into yon foliage. This one has wonderful lips with a wandering tongue and very passionate. I get the usual tale I’ve been hearing all week how she wants boyfriend and go to school…oddly enough I actually believe them.

This time I get the BJ first but fucking in the bushes has certain time constraints so I quickly reciprocate and we finish off with a rub & tug. Tip given…fuck I never asked her name, how rude…and I nip to Summer Place for the last few sherbets.

Attached Files

#68 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

Petesie's GF said:

Who are these?

Petesie replied:

It’s all right dear they are prostitutes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually living the dream.

#69 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:36 AM

Later...staggering up the path I bump into Bianca, so we grab a few tinnies and hit the beach.

Tonight (early morning then!) Bianca is in tears, fed up with her life and her no good friends and asks me what can she do…I tell her to get a normal job as there are loads of places looking for staff and it’s Peak Season and if she wants to clean up the act then ditch the dodgy mates and stop taking drugs.

I get the eyebrow and a hug. At this point Bianca tells me “I think your girlfriend is here”…I look round and the evil eye is severely blistering…oops! Hi Hon this is Bianca!

I quickly finish my beer and wave bye bye to the sand dweller and head back to the hotel…it’s now 5am and guess what…I’m leaving in 2 hours!

I’ve already packed the stuff so it’s a nice hot shower and make up to the GF time.

The journey back could have been written by Tim Burton.

Attached Files

#70 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

I've just noticed meself that Bianca wore the same gear 3 nights running...lovely kid, I sincerely do wish her all the best. 8)

#71 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:54 AM

Another of my prostitutes..

Attached Files

#72 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:38 PM

Right Petesie, you're leading me astray here. looks like I better go and check this place out myself.

Cracking report fella.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci