Petesie's PI Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#73 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:17 AM

despite the handicap of having the old ball and chain in tow you certainly still had a hell of a trip there! I would have been castrated by day 2 :notworthy:

#74 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

Thanks boys. :D

I'll just do a quick wrap up and comment then we're done. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#75 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

petesie wrote:

It’s all right dear they are prostitutes…

:lol: :lol: :lol:

At this point Bianca tells me “I think your girlfriend is here”…I look round and the evil eye is severely blistering…oops! Hi Hon this is Bianca!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Too funny man! Your GF is pretty understanding - maybe she could be persuaded to get in on the fun... :rock:

#76 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:26 PM

As usual with the PI girls she is insanely jealous and guards me like a fucking rottweiler... :tantrum:

She knows I like the Ladyboys but I promised I would not go to LoS again without her...as for getting in on the action absolutely not a hope which is a great shame as she is a very sexy girl, she calls them witches as they cast a spell on us.

I have completely no fucking intention of keeping my promise. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#77 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:10 PM

Good news is that my wee Fuji X10 is soon to be in action around the usual and unusual haunts of the mean Soi's of Pattaya... :D

I also picked up the SB5 flash for my Nikon V1 and it works a treat and looks rather nifty too. 8)

Attached Files

#78 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:38 PM

I set off from Boracay at 7am after deciding it was a great idea to stay up drinking & partying all night as I usually do when in Patts.

I'd forgot about the onward journey; first the tri-cycle to the port, then the boat, then the 2.5 hour van journey to the airport with kids being sick etc; the usual bedlam at the airport and the inevitable 2 hour delay.

Once back in Manila the switch from domestic to International by taxi and the general hassle getting through which made any complaints about Swampy seem silly.

The 9 hour trip to Abu Dhabi then the 3 hour wait till the onward journey to the Sandpit. Another hour in immigration then I got to bed at 4 am and slept like the dead for 12 hours. It took 24 hours to get from Boracay to my bed and it was a long fucking haul.

Attached Files

#79 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

It’s hard not to compare the PI to LoS; they are two completely different cultures and the bottom line for me is not’s the people it’s the place, the PI is not as well geared up for tourists, sex or otherwise, and the prices particularly for accommodation, are higher. They also have not had the benefits of 30 odd years of a booming tourism economy.

The people were nice and extremely friendly and probably not as jaded towards Farangs, which was actually quite refreshing. The influx of tourists is mainly Asian as they are heavily marketing that region.

If I hadn’t had my ball & chain then I reckon I would have had a superb time so I thoroughly recommend it for fellas like us.

Righto…thanks for the replies lads!

Attached Files

#80 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:29 PM

Petesie said:

As usual with the PI girls she is insanely jealous and guards me like a fucking rottweiler...

It's funny to look at a comparison between GGs and LBs here. Angel has told me that she realizes that I will probably need a (genetic) woman from time to time. She said it would be alright with her as long as she doesn't see it. You guys will probably laugh at me, but I told her I don't want that permission. I'm happy with her. I guess it would be different if I wanted to be with another ladyboy (which I don't), and that's perfectly understandable when you think about it.

Great report, Petesie. I identify so much with your travel adventures. Just going to Bangkok from here was a nightmare. Same-same. Two hours by van to Tacloban Airport/ flight delay/ an hour and a half flight to Manilla / an hour and a half taxi ride to Clark / airport delay/ 3 hours to Bangkok. Fortunately for me, we stayed over-night in Clark both ways. Worse coming back. Get your batteries recharged, lad, and get ready for your next adventure.
Actually living the dream.

#81 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

Thank you Mac. :D

There ye go...despite my obvious restrictions I still had me some misadventures and it turned out to be slightly different but enjoyable none the less.

I left with the firm impression that Filipino Ladyboys are a different kettle of fish than our usual Thai sparring partners and that to me presents a slightly alternate avenue I wouldn't mind exploring. There was none of the usual bullshit and they seemed genuinely interested in me once they realised I actually did like them.

They were young, eager & lovely and I always got a hug and an invite to their Loom after the romp...I got the impression they weren't actually used to the shrubbery based nonsense which did add to the excitement of the moment...well it did for me anyway.

They also were discreet, especially when her nibs showed up unexpectedly on the odd occasion... :blush: I do recall glancing up and seeing the GF walk past on the path on the prowl for me while sucking Bianca's cock.

There is nothing to beat growing old disgracefully. 8)

Attached Files

#82 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

great report Petesie... :clapclap: had some good laughs reading it :D
always thought about taking the trip to PI myself one day,but for now i still feel i can discover some more up north in isaan... 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#83 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

Cheers Batfella! :D

Once Thailand is in our blood I find personally that it's difficult to alter our habitual migration path.

I left the PI thinking I couldn't wait to go to LoS but in reflective moments found myself missing parts of it... :blush:

It's also a bit of a trek to get there so if you're a 10 day wonder like meself then you have to carefully consider your options. If you have the luxury of having a few months to play with then it could be terrific...not sure they have the infrastructure in regard to the accommodation like LoS though.

Still...it was fucking interesting... ;-)

#84 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

Petesie said:

I do recall glancing up and seeing the GF walk past on the path on the prowl for me while sucking Bianca's cock.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Petesie, my friend, you take the cake for sure. Ya gotta love it. :D
Actually living the dream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci