• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:16 PM

Petesie’s PI Trip

I'll do this one as a swift and brief travelogue as I doubt there'll be any LB action as I have the PI GF is in tow and she has me on a very short & extremely tight lead.

I’ll put this in the main Trip Report thread as if you’re like me I don’t usually read the PI thread as I’d previously no intention of going there! Lets just say this is the pay off for all my LoS hols.

First off the Camera Fuck up…I leave my Fuji X10 battery charging in my flat, Second the new Nikon V1 has no flash which is not available here to buy and thirdly, the GF’s Nikon Coolpix has now thrown a wobbler…argh!

Shame I didn't get the opportunity to meet up with Crackerjack here in Manila as I now find I've missed him by one night...bugga!

The trip out was ok but several hours longer than usual and the times were not the best so I now find myself in Makati at Midnight absolutely fucked with a massive whisky/red wine hangover to boot…nothing new there then.

The hotel I booked on the advice of a mates PI GF and the Loom has the square foot of fuck-all and they charged me 4,000 Bt for my trouble…

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

Day 2

We took a tour of the Shopping Malls and went to the movies and caught The Woman in Black…fuck me if I’d had any hair it would have been stood on end! Great movie and the GF tells me the main actor looks just like Harry Potter…really dear?

Afterwards we had an excellent Thai meal in a small restaurant in the mall called Dusit Thani…brilliant grub and quite reasonable.

My lucks in…I send a quick txt to Dazed & Confused to find he’s available to show me a quick look around PBurgos…oddly enough right around the corner from my hotel!

First stop is a beer and a chat in the Café Cubana and 3 of our own sit near us and the man is over for a number swap…good fella!

The next up is the only dedicated LB Club…Mixed Nuts!

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:42 PM

petesie, sorry to hear you have the Filipina gf in tow. Thanks for posting whatever you discover when you can sneak off!

If you have time try the The Amazing Show, at the Manila Film Centre. Probably some of the most beautiful Filipina lbs performing in a cabaret style huge theatre. It's modeled on Tiffany and Alcazar Shows in Pattaya. You can take you gf, but I'm sure she'll be jealous of the performers.

#4 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:05 PM

I knew there was something I had forgotten about the V1... NO FLASH!

Boost up the ISO & you should get a decent enough picture. A little post production to lighten your photos up & they'll be fine. By the time you reduce your pics to fit the forum the noise will all but disappear.

I nearly fell off my chair when I read you are in the company of a PI girlfriend. I am out of the loop, I had no idea you had fallen under the spell of one of PI's finest. I would never question your judgement, I am sure she's a cracker.

I always enjoy your reports Petesie, please don't hold back on the details. And I see you also write a pithy caption to your pics. With Dixon Cox leading by example, this is a trend I endorse.

I admire it but I don't know if I'll ever get the hang of it... :D

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:45 AM

Thanks for the swift and positive response Fellas! :D

Quite a nice place and as we sit down the ladies all line up and we are spoiled for choice so I pick the lovely Palermo…apparently D&C has a regular here so no playing away tonight here for this guy…

The chat up is way more straightforward here after the initial name swap;

Palermo-how big is your cock?

Petesie-erm around this big but thick

Palermo- I have 6 inches but thinner so I think I can fuck you okay and I think I like you to fuck me too.

Petesie-I don’t think my GF would be amused dear…

Palermo- oh that’s okay she can watch or join in as well.

Dearie me…I am impressed! The standard of English was superb and any other night I’d have been only too glad to go along with it…not so sure about the GF though.

Attached Files

#6 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:46 PM

Good to finally meet you Petesie, albeit briefly.

For a Monday night the line up in Mixed Nuts was surprisingly very good. Might be worth pointing out that your pics are mainly about the cabaret. There were a good number of other LBs in civvies floating around who were not in the show. That tall dark Amazonian we saw at the end was very attractive. Apparently she is huge..... :blush:

#7 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

Very nice trip report, Petesie. Keep going ...

Nick Bullseye

#8 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:21 PM

A lot can happen in a short time.

Like a certain Mr Attenborough I discovered a different type of life that lives among lush darkened bushes... :blush:

#9 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:30 PM

Very nice trip report, Petesie. Keep going ...

Cheers Mon Ami!

As mentioned before camera trouble is plaguing me... :tantrum:

I forgot the battery for my Fuji X10 which was to be my mainstay; the Nikon V1 is performing well which I am pleased about though it has not yet been released in the PI so I was unable to pick up the dedicated flash here and the GF's Coolpix 9100 has died a fucking death. Grrr.

I am annoyed at this as some of the bush shots would have been highly entertaining...though I did manage to capture a few of my chance encounters... 8)

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:45 PM

I enjoy a feel of Palermo’s tackle…first for a while and if it had been Patts I’d be on it like shot; I was offered the private booth for 3,500 but I didn’t want to pay that for a bit of a tug.

A cabaret show begins and I am indeed more than impressed as the quality of the choreography is really superb…there are some fine fillies here and a must do visit for any of you guys dropping by.

Apologies for the standard of these pics; they had a smoke machine on the go and my GF’s Coolpix flash couldn’t cope with it.

We have a fair few bevvies and after some sweet goodbyes we’re off to a GG go-go…in fact not much of a go go as they just stood around doing fuck-all…

Attached Files

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

I get acquainted with a lovely whatserface (You know I’m no good when it comes to GG’s names) who is 35 and is a working Mum…again any other night and she would have been whisked away but I’m strapped…the good news for my GF is that I’m now extremely fucking horny and she well and truly gets it on my return.

I also stopped by a Persian Restaurant called Hosseins and pick up some Chicken Tikka kebabs so we have a feast before my attempt at the fuck. :blush:

Attached Files

#12 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:04 PM

I forgot the battery for my Fuji X10 which was to be my mainstay; the Nikon V1 is performing well which I am pleased about though it has not yet been released in the PI so I was unable to pick up the dedicated flash here and the GF's Coolpix 9100 has died a fucking death. Grrr.

You need the SB-N5. There are plenty in Hong Kong, only a short flight away. You could order one through eBay & request they overnight it to you.

Except the PI customs people will slug you import tax & the delivery people aren't as "reliable" as we take for granted in other places. I see the PI are sometimes listed among countries that suppliers won't deliver to.

I guess the Cathay pilots don't overnight in Manila when they can turn around & fly straight back. That rules them out but there must be someone coming from Hong Kong who can pick one up.

Maybe someone on the forum can help?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci