Petesie's PI Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#37 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:46 AM

We trot around a few various places and find most are fully booked with Korean/Chinese tour groups…so they have difficulty fitting us in and the rates are very high…aaargh!

We settle on the Boracay Regency Beach Resort and I hoick the GF out the way as she is not really helping and get involved with a bit of the old Pak Wan

The girls prefer this and we go from unavailability of a superior for when we need it to an upgrade for the whole period to a Poolside de-luxe with balcony for the same price plus 10% discount…result!

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#38 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:56 AM

The hotel is nice and I now feel I can actually relax. We hit an all you can eat joint for 300 pesos on the beach, which is run by one of ours and it does the job as we are ravenous from our trek round the hotels.

Back to the bar and I set the GF’s cousin up with some GG’s from the USA…he is well happy and so he should be as I’ve bought 3 buckets of beer and umpteen cocktails…

The Fire dancers are 2 femme-boys this evening…mmm…I tip them and thank them for the show which was really funny as it “Lained” heavily and kept putting their fire tackle out…

A bit later I meet one in the toilet and lean over and admire her gear…a quick snog ensues and I get a mini BJ in a cubicle and so does she…outside glances are cast in my direction as I rejoin the GF…as they say here in the PI…crazee Puti (farang).

I’ve been told this morning that I got naked and jumped in the sea…oo-er!

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#39 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:52 AM

mmm philipina legs n magenta soled feet, u lucky fucker

#40 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:18 AM

Day 5

I have a lazy day; I get up for an excellent brekkie at the hotel and hit the sack again, my holiday. The GF fucks off to visit the rellies and I have a crafty wank thinking about the Fire Dancer…ha ha!

We eat Thai again which this time it’s awful and sure enough I suffer for it the following day.

I give her the slip and mooch around in the various bars and ending up at the usual spot in the O2 bar. The have a good enough band on and tonight they are giving it max as they have a fair old crowd in until it then all goes horribly wrong.

During a boisterous Guns n Roses number the singer, who is wearing shorts and boots, leaps into the air and misses the stage on his way down and snaps his fucking leg…he lays there screaming, in tune by the way, with a fair bit of bone showing while his mates carry on oblivious.

Eventually they stop, he gets carted off, still screaming, to hospital and they shut the bar down and open up the basement bar and another band starts…the show must go on!

Attached Files

#41 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:58 AM

The GF catches up with me and I take her back to the ranch and I disappear on the thin premise of a kebab hunt. I’m having a piss in the palm trees and 2 Laydeez appear and demand to know what I’m doing.

I give one some money and she disappears to get some beers and I chat up a fine wee filly name of Sebrina who tells me all about her life and how she wants to go to college etc while I get her nob out and give it a lick and a tug.

I explain my circumstances and tell her I’m sorry that all I can offer is a mutual hand job and a tip.

She is happy with this and we do the job quickly as her mate returns and says she should have bought some tissues too.

We drink the beer and I tip them and as I return to the beach strip another girl grabs me while I’m buying kebabs so I get one for her too. There’s a fair old herd of them hanging out at this noisy beach bar, Summer Place so there’s potential late night fun to be had here.

I notice my hotels guest policy says no guests after 10pm and they lock the front gates at midnight. The security guys have all got pump action shotguns and pistols so I’m not arguing!

Attached Files

#42 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:48 PM

Day 5

During a boisterous Guns n Roses number the singer, who is wearing shorts and boots, leaps into the air and misses the stage on his way down and snaps his fucking leg…he lays there screaming, in tune by the way, with a fair bit of bone showing while his mates carry on oblivious.

Eventually they stop, he gets carted off, still screaming, to hospital and they shut the bar down and open up the basement bar and another band starts…the show must go on!

You have a way with words Pete, :D . reading this whilst drinking my Morning tea resulted in a spray of green tea over my monitor.

Excellent report and glad you checked out of the first room and into the resort.

cheers Amigo :cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#43 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:26 PM

:imho: you are incurably naughty.

Love it :twisted: :cheer:

#44 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:30 PM

Petsie... :nonono: Cheers Tel! :D

Day 6

Crappola time! The dodgy Thai grub has done it’s worst and I spend a fair bit of the day in the small room, thank fuck for my i-pad!

I take the usual Buscopan and Imodium and drink lots of fluids and try to ride the bastard out shivering and shaking.

I eat nothing all day and at one point I had to lay on the bathroom floor tiles as I was burning up…kinnell!

Observations so far.

It sure ain’t LoS and it’s hard actually not to compare the place in a negative fashion. I’m not into touristy type beach holidays as I like to relax when, where and how I want. It’s mostly Asian tourists here with a smattering of Euro/USA types. Not many actually use the bars and just tour up and down the beach goggle eyed.

At this moment I don’t feel any attraction to do Boracay again and Manila was ok for a few days…then again I have my extra baggage, which is cramping my usual kind of holiday. :roll:

Attached Files

#45 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:33 PM

:imho: you are incurably naughty.

:D Aren't we all...?

With 6 of her family in tow the ducking & diving I had to do was world class...:tada:

#46 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:38 PM

Another day off

Yesterday’s day off has turned into an extended one as I’m still crook. I managed a wee bit of brekkie at 6 am then straight back to the Celestial Wanking Chariot. I’m well fucked and had enough so I pop some more Buscopan as the stomach cramps are still severe, scoop down a Gatorade followed by a bottle of water with some soluble Solphedeine and take a Xanax as I’ve had little sleep and I just want out of it for a few hours.

I awake a few times bathed in sweat but ride it out to awake around 2pm feeling a whole lot better. I shower & freshen up and head out the Loom. I stop for some soup and a sandwich and I’m nearly there so I take some pics.

Attached Files

#47 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:25 PM

Word of warning

The beach touts at this place are relentless and some are very cheeky with it. I notice some of them are sporting very nice camera’s, I wonder where they came from? As I wander down a few side streets I notice one clocks my new Nikon V1 (not yet available in PI) and is straight on his mobile. I take a side turn, look in some of the shops and sure enough he is on my trail.

I double back then just head straight to the beach area, I nip in a shop and he appears and chats to another fella obviously asking where the bald geezer with the white camera went, this dude points at me and dodgy twat then looks in my direction. I wave at him and walk straight past them and onto the beach; I wander up there a while before heading into a café near my hotel for a coffee.

Dodgy gits seem to be a worldwide concern.

Attached Files

#48 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:16 AM

one thing about the phil girls ive noticed is just how romantic n sensitive they all are, they are all legends in there own mind, im guessing being a guy who does girls mostly that the ''out of there fucking mind ego'' that some of theese labyoys have is just something that comes with the territory and im begining to notice this trait more n more, i just had some shim i was chatting with for a few and after i charmed her she said she wanted to sing live to me , i got her whole song n dance about her ''local legend status'' along with her out of tune '' i cant sing a lick'' noise pollution, and im sitting there stoned out of my mind on edibles n a joint and im thinking to myself is being able to rogger one of theese girls 5 times quicker then a chick worth it? and then i told her she was the shim version of whitney houston minus the crack laced blunts n she luved it, all in fun, great pics petesie, keep it romantical.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci