Petesie's PI Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#13 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

Thanks for the concern Paccers, I shall attempt to get one soon as...my normal Nikon flashes will not fit the fucker either.

Though pictorially challenged I still managed to capture a few of the laydeez I've been rolling about with in the various shrubberies after dark... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:11 PM

Day 3

I can’t believe just how poor and run down this place is…even compared to LoS FFS! I now fully understand why they want to string their corrupt politicians and officials up!

We do a different set of Malls and she is quickly stopped from putting a deposit on a condo…really hard sell and she is convinced but I read the small print and realize she is committing to some hard cash which I know she doesn’t have, also not a great deal as their selling them unfinished. This was a pain in the arse as this means we now miss the movie times.

After riding an extremely crowded MRT for that read fucking sardines…we refresh at the Loom and I take her to Hosseins for a nice sit down meal…can’t fault the food or the service.

She now insists on a visit to PBurgos to see where I’ve been, so Café Cubana is the safest though I do point out the LB Club...
:blush:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:10 AM

Before I disappear up me own arse with the holiday shite this is a couple of pics of one of the undergrowth ladies...Bianca.

So good I went there twice.

Attached Files

#16 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:02 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta love it! Presumably a little "moonbathing" was in order as your fair northern complexion doesn't cotton to the tropical sun. Nice of Bianca to be there to help with the beach towel... 8)

Sorry to have missed u in Manila mate.

#17 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:42 PM

Not a bother CJ... 8)

Bianca was a good sort so more of that later...just passing through Manila now on the way back.

#18 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:31 PM

A great read, glad you enjoyed yourself. Looking forward to the rest of it.

#19 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:15 PM

Petesie said:

I can’t believe just how poor and run down this place is…even compared to LoS FFS!

You have no idea, Petesie. You're seeing the upscale part of P.I. Here in the Eastern Visayas, it's much, much worse. It was actually depressing to come back here Tuesday after seeing Pattaya. The poverty and the run-down shacks can get to you after a while. Of course,if your eyes get sore, you can always feast them on the politicians homes, just for a change.

Great report. We'll meet up one of these days. Our paths can't cross forever. :D
Actually living the dream.

#20 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:11 PM

Thanks fellas...a few more stories and pics to come. 8)

#21 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:27 PM

Petesie said:

I can’t believe just how poor and run down this place is…even compared to LoS FFS!

You have no idea, Petesie. You're seeing the upscale part of P.I. Here in the Eastern Visayas, it's much, much worse. It was actually depressing to come back here Tuesday after seeing Pattaya. The poverty and the run-down shacks can get to you after a while. Of course,if your eyes get sore, you can always feast them on the politicians homes, just for a change.

Great report. We'll meet up one of these days. Our paths can't cross forever. :D

Cheers Mac,

My main view of how things usually are was on the 2 hour journey from Kalibo airport to Kapiclan Port then Borocay which involved amazing sights of just how extreme the poverty actually is; hardly a great move on the PI tourist board to have their visitors subject to that particular initiation on their arrival to the alleged beautiful tourist resort.

You quickly realise that the 250 yard developed area between the main road to the beach is all that there is; the rest of the place being Shitsville.

#22 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:25 PM

Day 4

An early start as we are now off to Boracay…this is where I lose my normal calm. I left the internal travel arrangements to the GF as I thought she’d make things easier and hopefully cheaper…Arseholes.

There’s 2 airports in Boracay and she has us going to the other one which involves a boat ride and a fucking bus which adds another 3 hours to journey which is already 2 hours delayed so by the time we arrive I’m not a happy bunny. She did this as it was 10 quid cheaper; I pointed out after we’d paid all the additional fares/taxes that it was actually more expensive and time consuming.

The flight though was entertaining as they had Karaoke on board and if you sang a tune you got a prize!

The airport is called Kalibo which aptly enough is Tagalog for Baldie….

Attached Files

#23 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:49 PM

#24 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:00 AM

Cheers TJ ya bugga... 8)

Just found some more pics of Manila so I'll post them quick...

Attached Files

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci