Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:54 PM

*** TO BE CONTINUED ***

Nick Bullseye

#86 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:40 AM

glad to see you wasted no time getting back on the saddle and we have no more jumps in the timeline, it was getting more confusing than an episode of LOST. :D

for what its worth, I think the rest of the TR will be just fine without putting up the contents of that email from her.

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#87 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:08 PM

Question to Josh: how did you manage to get Waros from Moulin Rose?

I met Waros in 2007. At that time she was working at the Tequila bar : first bar on the right soi croc (closed today).

#88 TTChang

TTChang
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:10 PM

In the final analysis though, does it really matter why? It just is. You are free, you are liberated. That's what's important now.

Spot on ESL. Surprisingly, the LBs sometimes let us off the hook - by doing something stupid, or by killing the goose that lays the golden eggs. When farang wakes up and smells the napalm, the road to recovery starts.

Often the LBs home in on emotional 'weakness' (sorry 'involvement'), and just see how far they can push. Many prefer the guys who just come into LOS for 2 weeks, take them every day, then push off home!

#89 avenguy

avenguy
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:28 PM

for fucks sake buddy just get on with it and get to the part of when you got to fuck bee...out with the old in with the new.
there is no such thing as love you dummy...!

#90 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:06 PM

Calm it down fellas and let Bully finish his tale.

There's plenty of life lessons to be gleaned from it and as always it's up to you if you choose to read it.

Peace. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#91 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:08 PM

I've been reading every single word Petesie. It reminds me of how lucky I was to only fall in 'lub' on the day before I was leaving for home on my last trip. Otherwise, another similar sad tale of woe would now be in process of being written..... by me! :blush:

But, BEM's well timed tale and a lack of response to my messages the last month, plus her posting pics of a trip to some beach resort for a week with another true 'lub' have saved me.

I'm returning to my reliable plan of never taking an LB 2 nights in row again. It's served me well for the last 4 years.

#92 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:56 PM

I'm returning to my reliable plan of never taking an LB 2 nights in row again. It's served me well for the last 4 years.

I tried to stick to that rule too Miker...only two exceptions so far :
Waros (ex Tequila bar);
Ae (ex C&D).

Did you forget Cafae (ex Ezy girl)? A few days ago, i watched the pics of her at the beginning of Juri's thread...What a girl! :yumm:

#93 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:15 PM

BEM loved reading the thread. Many great insights for all BM's. Obviously a (painful) learning experience. But I think the thread has run its course. Thanks for sharing your very personal experience and hope you survive it well.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#94 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:20 PM

BEM loved reading the thread. Many great insights for all BM's. Obviously a (painful) learning experience. But I think the thread has run its course. Thanks for sharing your very personal experience and hope you survive it well.

STAY TUNED! IT IS NOT FINISHED YET!

Nick Bullseye

#95 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:24 PM

Patricia contacted me by e-mail. She does not seem to appreciate this trip report. Well, that is her problem. I will finish it anyway. I challenged her to contribute to it and give here her own view of the events.

Nick Bullseye

#96 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:02 AM

I tried to stick to that rule too Miker...only two exceptions so far: Waros (ex Tequila bar); Ae (ex C&D).
Did you forget Cafae (ex Ezy girl)? A few days ago, i watched the pics of her at the beginning of Juri's thread...What a girl! :yumm:

No, I've never forgotten Cafae. :love: A lovely beautiful sweet feminine bottom girl, and the whole reason I didn't go on the Ezy road-trip the night after I was with her 'danger danger danger' my big head told me, and won, thank goodness!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci