Telenovela in Patong Beach

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
150 replies to this topic

#145 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:56 PM

Chinalander , very coherent synopsis ...

Bully, here is my take after you completed your whole story .... we cannot expect that patricia's side will be written here as her english is not that good and it would not be fair to ask that Jimbo is put in the middle of this. IMO he reacted already quite above and beyond when he compensated you by given back the money you paid to Patricia.

Actually this is precisely 1 of my points ... this escalation or break-up is something between you and patricia .... i do understand your reasons for wanting to write it of your chest but a simple single message/post would have been far more effective as we all knew your deep feelings for patricia.

What strikes me is that you still do not know WHY ?? This shows you are far from over at thinking of Patricia ...

IMO like many other BM's have advised it is better to move on and not even think about the Why question ... as there are no excuses for bad behaviour towards you ... so take a shower and look upon the day as a new day of your life without Patricia ...

I will not go into details or make comments on what Patricia has done or not done or what she was suppossed to do as i think it should be a bridge too far for you now .... and you should move on and not look back in the past but look more into the future and realize you are now free again to roam the LB heaven of phuket, pattaya, BKK to taste much more LB's instead of being confined to 1 single LB .... you can butterfly again !!!!!!!!!!!!

You, as an experienced monger, know exactly how difficult it is to maintain a serious relationship with a LB and the chances of a successfull relationship while she is still working in a bar ... and even the guys that sponsor LB's expecting them to stop working in the bar are faced most of the time that the LB's are still working in bar's under the radar .... and get disappointed but are their request realistic ?? You can try to take the LB from the Bar but you cannot take the Bar out of the LB ... many BM's/sponsor's have tried but few have succeeded .....

my advice Bully, take a shower to get your feelings washed away figuratively meant ...... move on ... see this as an expensive but learn-full experience.

This is a P-4-P game and despite all the romance and GFE that is exchanged, in the end money is exchanged for services delivered ......

Viking

#146 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:34 PM

just my 2 cents now the whole story is up,

great post from Chinalander by the way...

I've never met Bullseye, only met or spoken to Patricia very briefly at C&Ds a couple of times plus I have only been on the scene for about 6 months or so. Only through reading Bullseyes old trip report did I know of how he and Patricia came to meet.

from where I sat, (behind my laptop)... The writing was already on the wall for Bully around the time when it looked like she was going to get an Italian Visa to go join Walter. Given the timing of that around the personal loss Bullseye was already going through at that time it said to lot me about how highly Patricia really regarded Bullseye compared to how highly he thought of her, yet still he remained loyal in her corner posting the picture updates and recommending her to any new Phuket visitors and defending any negativity against her. I've seen it before with GG exes in the UK when they stop with the makeup, heels, shaving etc the alarm bells begin to ring that the end is nigh.

I remember at that time Bullseye was talking about never going to Phuket again but I'm glad he was able to step into the lions den and eventually had a lot of fun with Bee, plus in that story at the seafood restaurant he saw qualities in Bee that maybe he hadn't seen out of Patricia in a while.

Maybe this should get pinned in the Newbie section as the perfect example of the dangers of giving your heart (and your money) over to a P4P worker, LB or GG.

The only 2 P4P relationships I've seen so far that seem to work are Hartmut and Paeng plus Batman and Oh, only the latter is a long distance relationship.

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#147 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

my advice Bully, take a shower to get your feelings washed away figuratively meant ...... move on ... see this as an expensive but learn-full experience.

Viking

Well, an actual shower is probably a good idea too Bully.

You know, just for hygiene's sake.

:love:

(...just kidding you buddy).
Nix

#148 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:30 PM

... The writing was already on the wall for Bully around the time when it looked like she was going to get an Italian Visa to go join Walter. Given the timing of that around the personal loss Bullseye was already going through at that time it said to lot me about how highly Patricia really regarded Bullseye ....

Two precisions, Kendo.

First: the Italian visa was a joke from the beginning, a hoax just to make me and the others jealous

Second: I received sincere condolences from Patricia when my mother died

Nick Bullseye

#149 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:32 PM

I will take a cold shower on my head every morning and every night :D

Thanks Nix.

Nick Bullseye

#150 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:35 AM

I will take a cold shower on my head every morning and every night :D

Thanks Nix.

I think somebody's getting his sense-of-humor back.

Alert the media!

:rock:
Nix

#151 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:46 PM

Thanks for all the replies fellas, it's been an eye opener for sure and I'm sure we all wish our French pal the very best in his next series of escapades in LoS.

Not an easy decision to open up your personal life on an open Forum, a decision not taken lightly and I'm sure meant with all the best intentions.

By request this thread is now "LOCKED".

Peace 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci