• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#73 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:12 PM

after our safe return what cost me another pope like kissing of the ground, it was time to prepare the food for both the temple and also a small bit for us... :D
i also had a look in the daylight of Oh`s home in isaan... she had told me they make some concrete elements for building housing so i had a look at that as well 8)

Attached Files

• Attached File  035.jpg   127.86KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  034.jpg   127.26KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  030.jpg   97.16KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  027.jpg   92.21KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  025.jpg   78.85KB   10 downloads

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#74 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:19 PM

Having never been there personally, I always have considered Isaan more of a concept, than a place. I just know it's rural, and where many of our friends in Patts and Patong originate.

Your report is doing a great job of bringing Isaan (Issan?) to life.

Fascinating job Batman. Loved the story of driving with Nicole Andretti.

Nix

well i love it to..... NOW :lol: at least iam alive and can tell about it... :angel:
trust me...even if gets more crazy...its NOT the last time iam there :notworthy:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#75 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:24 PM

Fascinating to watch (from afar, thank God) Batters! Loving the rural thing, but so glad i was "safe" in civilization!

#76 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:57 PM

really enjoying this diferent type of report batman.
great stuff man. 8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#77 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:32 AM

Surprised Nicole couldn't drive a standard shift- you'd think she'd be used to handling a knob by now :lol:

Pay for the gas b4 your next trip batters and I'll give her a few lessons on Hassip Pee Road- maybe a bit of 4wd as well :harhar:

#78 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:38 AM

batman4ever, great to see a different side of Isaan! Those cold showers don't look too appealing!

Looks like the girls had a good time and I think you did too! :cheers: Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more of your report!

#79 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:59 AM

if you think the shower looks scary, try going for a poo poo....no bum guns out in the sticks :shock:

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#80 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:19 AM

...it was now around 5 am, and it was bitterly cold :tantrum: didnt have a thermometer but i swear it must have been close to zero.... 8)...

And Issan that is what? Maybe 20C? Or the high teens? OMG! That's shorts and t-shirts weather in Canada. :cnd:

#81 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:02 AM

after our return from market it was time to prepare the food for the temple and finally around 9-10 off we went on foot as it was only 200 meters from Oh`s place... there was only very few buildings withinn the nearest kilometer...or 3 :D but ofcourse there was the temple...

surpricingly enough....the temple was quite plain with no gold,i guess it really is the poor part of Thailand :butterfly: there was quite a big attendense this morning, ill guess there was about 70-100 people almost only womans and kids...

Attached Files

• Attached File  042.jpg   135.55KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  040.jpg   153.32KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  038.jpg   104.02KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  036.jpg   137.46KB   9 downloads

#82 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:12 AM

just a few more pics from that morning.... :tada:

Attached Files

• Attached File  062.jpg   96.25KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  058.jpg   99.78KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  055.jpg   171.15KB   22 downloads
  • Attached File  053.jpg   195.17KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  051.jpg   136.75KB   7 downloads

#83 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:30 AM

around noon Oh suddenly told me that we were going to her Fathers place which is located in central Loei ... i didnt complain about that as i wanted to see Loei as well, her father has a bar there so i wasnt hard to convince :angel:

so withinn half an hour we had packed and was now on our way to Loei which was about 50 km away.... again me in the back of the truck with all the ladyboys :harhar:

after about 10-15 kilometers it strikes me that TWA (Thailand Wins Again) got a new victory.... someone "forgot" to bring all the food and sangsom and other things i bought.... :lol:

guess we never can win?? :mrgreen:

Attached Files

• Attached File  064.jpg   154.66KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  063.jpg   130.49KB   11 downloads

#84 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:36 AM

so withinn half an hour we had packed and was now on our way to Loei which was about 50 km away.... again me in the back of the truck with all the ladyboys :harhar:
:

So who was the VIP who always travelled in the front passenger seat ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci