146 replies to this topic

#1 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:32 PM

well, ill better get started while my memories are still fresh.... :D
arrived in Patong beach on nov. 8 after an quite boring tour CPH-HEL-BKK-HKT... only funny moment was when the costums in BKK demanded i opened my suitcase as they thought it saw a bit suspecious out on the x-ray machine.... :lol: dont know why....aint it normal to bring 19 jars of marmelade and 14 pieces of cheese?? :angel:
after that i just had a little problem with airasia as my suitcase was way to heavy.... but luckyli i had some space in my handluggage so i could move some of my very little clothes over there and come down to 21 kilos what they let me had for free ( had booked 20k in advance)

on to Phuket where i avoided the taxi-touts and just turned right after leaving the building.... there you will find the "taxi-meter" stand where i got a taxi to Patong beach for 500 thb :rock:

off we go and i now approach my home for the next 16 days.... and of course to meet with not only "mrs-Batman" but also Jim and some other friends who lives there... :rock:

i took the liberty to almost "demand" that Jim met me on arrival as i knew i was going to stay at second floor...and i didnt wanted to carry all that stuff for him up all those stairs :angel:

Attached Files

• Attached File  005.jpg   100.39KB   30 downloads

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:44 PM

Hoorah!

Well done Batters...been waiting on this one, especially looking forward to your pics from the village as well as the pillage!

That's me got me in for the ride then. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:50 PM

as you you might recon the picture above was taken in YAN bar in soi Paradise...AKA my daytime HQ where i often spend my day relaxing from all the work back home here... :tada: it a small gay bar that before was owned by YAN but he now has sold it to another Danish guy who lives here with Sandy a ladyboy that ill write more about later... :D :tada:

and for those who might know me :lol: i always stay with Oh,and have been doing that for 4,5 years now.... we dont spend hours every day on msn or skype actually we just send eachother a txt or two every week...and maybe i call her for 3-4 min once a week .. that should be enough IMHO as i dont take longer to tell her that i miss her 8)

Oh is a working girl,and i have absolutely no problems regarding that...only once about 6 months ago where one other regular was talking about taking her out of business... :tantrum: why the fuck try people to be the knight in the shining amour.....well it seems its history now so everything seems to be back to normal :D

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#4 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:15 PM

i had booked at the same place where i stayed last time in april for a month, on last occasion i payed 15k for a whole month( all included even daily cleaning) on this shorter stay YAN had made an deal for me at 700 a day for an nice room, free wifi, aircon, and ofcourse the "bum-hose" :D

its located just in the middle of soi paradise and is named " Phuket happy tours" you can easyli google it but have to admit their homepage aint anything to bragg about as they seems to carter for japanese costumers, but i admit its a really nice place especially at this price :rock:

after some hours in the bar we went to the room... and i CANT belive for a second she have had any costumers for the last 2-3 days as horny she was.... :D

after that it was like beeing in paradise when i finally could fall asleep for a few hours with Oh at my side... :love:

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:35 PM

after a short sleep...and some more reunion :harhar: it was off to C&D, always funny and nice to hear so many girls scream of joy when i enter the bar first night on my trips... :love: after a lot of hugging and kissings i would have been a lousy bastard if i didnt buy the all a drink, what i happily did :love:

didnt take long time before it was like home, and i have to say that even theres many good ladyboys bars in LOS... theres no one quite like C&D :razz:

cant remember excactly which board-members who were present, but was a few :rock: and a good time were enjoyed :tada: didnt bring my camera the first night as was i bit hit by jet lag but still i managed to have a great night :rock:

after that it was time to go home and relax in the arms of Oh :love:

#6 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:17 PM

Oh good- a TR where i can be cynical :lol: looking forward to reading of the antics of the road trip up north :D

#7 ParisLover

ParisLover
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:15 PM

on to Phuket where i avoided the taxi-touts and just turned right after leaving the building.... there you will find the "taxi-meter" stand where i got a taxi to Patong beach for 500 thb :rock:

500 is not less than the fare for the "taxi-touts" you can find just out of the customs in the arrival zone.

#8 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:26 PM

Taxis are 700 now, Paris.

I prefer an efficient aircon for the journey, so i pay the extra. Those taxi meters have lumpy old seats, and knackered aircon.

#9 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:58 PM

stop your ramblings.... :tantrum:

:D

well, the reason i was travelling on this time was i wanted to experience loi kratong....or as i called after loi katoey :lol: they didnt liked that translation at first....but later at night almost all the girls called it that :D

gotta say, can only feel amazed about the time and money that the girls spend on that night....even them with very few costumers :|

no matter what...so the day started as usual for me...went down having breakfast with YAN and after straight to my daytime plan of relaxing with a few cold ones :rock:

for once Oh was up before noon :lol: as there was a lot of shopping to be done...a job she really loves to do :angel: and i dont have to participate....just pay of course :lol:

later as well she was way ahead of MY shedule as she ofcourse wanted to go to beautysaloon before the rushhour sat in :blush:

after that it was of to the bar where i once again have to admit that the girls really looked STUNNING... quite a few of them i not even reconniced at first.... :tada:

so from my heart...thanx to all the girls from C&D to make it such a beautifull evening :notworthy:

Attached Files

• Attached File  103.jpg   102.67KB   24 downloads
  • Attached File  095.jpg   108.97KB   27 downloads
  • Attached File  094.jpg   96.94KB   28 downloads
  • Attached File  090.jpg   108.54KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  089.jpg   102.43KB   27 downloads
  • Attached File  088.jpg   126.57KB   29 downloads

#10 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:03 PM

more from loi krathrong.... :tada:

Attached Files

• Attached File  118.jpg   158.2KB   27 downloads
  • Attached File  115.jpg   127.46KB   24 downloads
  • Attached File  114.jpg   104.71KB   27 downloads
  • Attached File  112.jpg   107.8KB   27 downloads
  • Attached File  109.jpg   114.81KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  107.jpg   80.23KB   26 downloads
  • Attached File  106.jpg   112.56KB   20 downloads

#11 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:09 PM

some of the girls had spend 3-6 k on dress,makeup,hair and "jewellery" so you gotta admire them... :notworthy:

Attached Files

• Attached File  150.jpg   94.59KB   27 downloads
  • Attached File  145.jpg   145.14KB   19 downloads
  • Attached File  141.jpg   106.64KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  139.jpg   125.82KB   29 downloads
  • Attached File  132.jpg   140.92KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  130.jpg   148.61KB   25 downloads
  • Attached File  123.jpg   115.58KB   28 downloads

#12 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:13 PM

hey ho....here we go.... :notworthy:

Attached Files

• Attached File  179.jpg   168.36KB   57 downloads
  • Attached File  172.jpg   153.25KB   31 downloads
  • Attached File  171.jpg   132.07KB   30 downloads
  • Attached File  163.jpg   120.48KB   26 downloads
  • Attached File  156.jpg   124.84KB   26 downloads
  • Attached File  153.jpg   94.57KB   24 downloads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci