• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#97 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:02 PM

half past shit next morning, i heard some noise and suddenly Oh was next to me... not a bad way to wake up in isaan :love: after some cuddeling and a bit more of sleep, i was fresh so i went down to take a shower...the rest of the girls were all sleeping on the floor...what a nice sight to see in the morning... went back up for my camera... but beer was faster than me...and escaped the photo :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  098.jpg   110.34KB   14 downloads

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#98 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:12 PM

Oh`s mother has a small foodstall down at the night-market so mother and father starts 3 oclock in the morning making food to sell at the market...the market closes at 07 so around 8 i heard her father playing music in the bar :D

went out to say goodmorning, and he was standing with a glass of sangsom,which i find was an good idea....so i grabbed a beer...he was speaking a lot of Thai to me, which i ofcourse dont understand a shit of, but with some finger signs we did okay after all.... 10 min later he had prepared food for a whole battalion in form of fried chicken which was delicious....but he also had another offer for breakfast..... :shock:
he had some concrete-rings filled with water...in some of them was fish...but in this one there were frogs....BIG frogs... and he pulled one up...pointing at the legs...and then pointing at me :o

i was happy on the frogs behaviour that he finally understood that i didnt wanted it for breakfast.... :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  104.jpg   175KB   13 downloads
  • Attached File  102.jpg   95.68KB   10 downloads

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#99 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:40 PM

Batman,

Great story on this roadtrip to Isaan .... you can see the C&D crew is really enjoying it ....

May be a strange question but why are the other LB's not travelling to their own families in Isaan and only stay at Oh's family ? I thought they only accompanied you because you were driving into Isaan but it seems now you are taken all the LB's on a short holiday ... nothing wrong with that and very generous , .... as Batman pays for eveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrything .... :lol:

Actually you have been extremely generous if i can see all the expenses you are paying for ...

Viking

#100 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:09 PM

Batman,

Great story on this roadtrip to Isaan .... you can see the C&D crew is really enjoying it ....

May be a strange question but why are the other LB's not travelling to their own families in Isaan and only stay at Oh's family ? I thought they only accompanied you because you were driving into Isaan but it seems now you are taken all the LB's on a short holiday ... nothing wrong with that and very generous , .... as Batman pays for eveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrything .... :lol:

Actually you have been extremely generous if i can see all the expenses you are paying for ...

Viking

well after the 3 days with Oh as a great host....and me as a happy sponsor :D beer went home...so did baloon...Nicole and Emma stayed some days with Olay i think... the only one who went to see her family was May.... :butterfly:

#101 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:33 PM

you want breakfast batman??

OMG!! :shock: That's not frog, it's a monster! The legs on that thing would have more meat on them than half the scrawny chickens I've seen in Thailand.

#102 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:54 PM

This is like the National Geographic of ladyboys Batman. Awsome & fantastic reporting. 8)
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#103 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:18 PM

Always refreshing to see a different side to the scene. Looks like that flash camera of yours got a good workout Batman. Excellent work.
We laugh because it is true.

#104 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:23 PM

Thanks Batman for answering my question.

Again my compliments , i am enjoying your out-of-the-bar experience very much as do many others i assume ...

#105 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:07 AM

Such a fascinating way to write a TR. Bravo Batman. I crown you the king of TR and looking forward to see how this adventure turns out. Bi the way with so many peeps and also Oh's family around, I hope you got some one on one time with Oh :angel:

#106 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:11 AM

Really interesting stuff Batman. :clapclap:

I can only echo everyone else and say how interesting it is to see where our 'holiday companions' come from and the humble surroundings they orignate from.

#107 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:08 PM

after the breakfast Oh told me we were going somewhere special :butterfly: of course its always the farang that is the last person to know....except when its paytime ofcourse... :lol:

so of we go...now in two trucks as there were ALL of Oh`s family...me....and 6 ladyboys :harhar: we were driving about 50 min...and it went higher and higher into the mountains...untill we actually could look over to Laos :butterfly: i will estimate we must have been aprox 6-800 meter above see-level and what a sight :notworthy: it was really "out of nowhere" and we finally arrived at a moutain-lake who had the most spektakular wiev iwe seen in Thailand 8)

we had....ofcourse stopped at a 7-11 first where i bought 2 boxes of beers...and 3 bottles of sangsom... all placed in our precious styrofoam-box filled with ice :angel:

then we entered one of the "rafts" you see on the pictures,there was easyli room for all of us 12...and we were then "pushed by boat" out into the middle of the lake...crystal clear freshwater...

Attached Files

• Attached File  085.jpg   127.23KB   19 downloads
  • Attached File  086.jpg   182.74KB   21 downloads
  • Attached File  087.jpg   161.56KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  089.jpg   149.61KB   23 downloads
  • Attached File  090.jpg   125KB   21 downloads

#108 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:15 PM

we were then "pushed" out into the middle of the lake, and was sitting there enjoying a cold drink, the we "raised" the signal flag of the boat and a longtail boat came in 2 min to pick up our food-order :notworthy:

Attached Files

• Attached File  108.jpg   117KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  105.jpg   123.76KB   10 downloads
  • Attached File  102.jpg   117.73KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  095.jpg   113.67KB   21 downloads
  • Attached File  094.jpg   115.86KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  092.jpg   161.49KB   10 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci