• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#85 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:32 AM

so withinn half an hour we had packed and was now on our way to Loei which was about 50 km away.... again me in the back of the truck with all the ladyboys :harhar:
:

So who was the VIP who always travelled in the front passenger seat ?

Mother-Father-Brother....and all the suitcases :D

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#86 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:35 AM

Reports of trips to that mysterious, unknown place known as Isaan are always inevitably my favorite.

Thank you very much for this, Batman! Very interesting...

#87 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:57 PM

Yeah, I agree, Farangbah. We hear so much about the Issan girls, and how rural it is there. It's great to see it presented like this by you. Thank you, Batman.
Actually living the dream.

#88 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:00 AM

thanx for the nice words guys...i can only recomend to try isaan at least once... :D

well back to isaan..... :rock:

after about 40 min drive we arrived in Loei as one of the big cities in isaan it was totally different story, even i was the only white face around :angel:

the bar was nicer than i expected,and with a pricelevel of 300thb. for a bottle of sangsom including mixers you cant complain about the prices :D

ofcourse there was no fridge as they dont sell beers....but our styrofoam box was always filled with ice and beers...so no problem...and wery soon...all the locals know where to grab a free beer as the ting-tong farang just buyed more... :lol:

so the "young" girl in the pictures had to go 7-11 4-5 times a day... :D both to buy beers and icecubes... but of course also to supply sangsom for the whole street :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  070.jpg   116.63KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  068.jpg   150.21KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  067.jpg   162.14KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  066.jpg   131.46KB   9 downloads

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#89 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:13 AM

our room was quite big with aircon and a shower with hot water in the groundfloor...there was even a "real" toilet so it was like a 5 star hotel compared to the other place :tada:
it was actually the house where Oh grew up, and she showed me the room she had while she was a kid... :| lets just say...i couldnt lay down there as it was to small to do that... :butterfly:

Attached Files

• Attached File  071.jpg   154.61KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  187.jpg   148.53KB   8 downloads

#90 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:21 AM

like i wrote...the street where the bar was located was running parrael to Loei river...which was quite a nice wiev :rock: the bar was located at the end of the street, and i got the impression that the "unused" land next to the bar was owned by her father...

what i proberly enjoyed most of all....was the silence up there... :love:

Attached Files

• Attached File  076.jpg   82.06KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  077.jpg   167.97KB   29 downloads
  • Attached File  073.jpg   142.05KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  072.jpg   156.25KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  191.jpg   98.68KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  190.jpg   86.29KB   5 downloads

#91 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:37 AM

the rest of the afternoon was just pure relaxing,drinking beer with the girls and Oh`s family, and at 10 i was F..... tired after being awake since 04 in the morning...so when the girls said they wanted to go isaan disko i said do that...ill keep the bed warm... so gave Oh 2 or 3 k so she could keep the girls happy... :angel: :D

so th next pictures is taken by Oh as she took my small camera with her :D so dont ask me for names.... :blush:

Attached Files

• Attached File  080.jpg   114.57KB   13 downloads
  • Attached File  076.jpg   73.9KB   18 downloads
  • Attached File  075.jpg   106.8KB   15 downloads
  • Attached File  073.jpg   99.65KB   10 downloads
  • Attached File  072.jpg   82.12KB   19 downloads
  • Attached File  070.jpg   121.09KB   11 downloads

#92 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:43 AM

some more pics from the girls night out :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  094.jpg   118.61KB   22 downloads
  • Attached File  093.jpg   123.88KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  092.jpg   84.99KB   13 downloads
  • Attached File  084.jpg   93.06KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  082.jpg   106.07KB   9 downloads

#93 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:00 AM

I want to go to Isaan!

Batman, this is fascinating.

We see the girls so many times in wearing their nightime game-faces and attire on another thread. It is so refreshing to see them in their native environment, obviously happy to be there.

I couldn't help but notice Emma, who looks so sexy at work, how small and humble she seemed, sitting with the girls in the temple. It didn't look like the Emma I know at all. Loved it.

Continue
Nix

#94 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:39 AM

#95 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:53 AM

thanx guys.... but theres plenty more from isaan to come.... :D

#96 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:56 AM

Trying to grasp the concept of 'enjoying the silence' with 5 LB jabbering away like budgies the whole time :D

Amazing the number of changes of clothes they all seem to have bearing in mind it all gets crammed into one carrier bag from Big C :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci