• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#61 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:32 PM

my next thought was how Oh had planned SO many people to sleep in the house....generous as i am,,,,i was ofcourse ready to share my bed with all the girls from C&D...but as had suspected Oh didnt like that idea.... :angel:

so for the next few hours we participated in Isaans favorite sportsdicipline..... eating and drinking :lol:

i was starting to get tired as we approached midnight,so i told Oh that i was going to have a nap :sleep:

so to bed i went......next thing i remember is a rooster starting to "yell"...looked at my watch just to realise that it was 4am and i could hear people talking outside :tantrum:

it was Oh`s grandmother on her fathers side....starting to prepare food for the temple 8)

so went to the kitchen looking for a beer as i realised that i shouldnt expect coffea in "nakorn nowhere" just to see the thai solution about missing sleepingspots.....

they just put a tent up....inside the house...and "SNAP" ...problem solved... :lol:

Attached Files

• Attached File  053.jpg   140.49KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  052.jpg   100.15KB   11 downloads

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#62 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:39 PM

as Oh had told me...there was a jacuzzi,and as i was cold,i thought that it would be nice with a hot shower :love:

i forgot this was isaan..... :mrgreen:

the jacuzzi was not connected....and the waterheather was broke.... :lol:

so Oh went to the kitchen to boil 15 liter of water that then was put in the jacuzzi....so had a very quick shower there :D

Oh on the other hand did the showering the Isaan way.... :clapclap:

Attached Files

• Attached File  054.jpg   113.65KB   15 downloads

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#63 hartmut

hartmut
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:59 PM

Great report so far batters. We miss you in the afternoon. Had a good trip to Pi. Can't wait for more!
No Matter where you are or have been, You are Here

#64 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:06 PM

I must admit, I enjoy the non-mongering trip reports off the beaten track far more than the bedroom reports, as it shows a sense of adventure in the real world and they're fun.

Oh looks so yummy just above :angel:

Great reporting Batman, looking forward to lots more :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#65 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:44 PM

^^^ now you know why i pack the solar shower when I head off into the hills, :lol: :lol:

#66 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:50 PM

Enjoying this very much Senior Batman.

It's interesting and enjoyable to me to see Oh making this transition from seductrive siren-of-the-night into the regular Issan girl she is. No makeup, sitting around the "table" Issan-style, just doing everyday things. A fascinating look at a different side of life that most of us will never see.

Oh, and by the way, the 1000+ baht you left at C&D's was properly used to ring the bell in your honor.

Everywhere, it seems, the Batman's generosity knows no bounds!
Nix

#67 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:11 PM

Great story and pictures Batman well done :clapclap:
Where your friend you ?

#68 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 03:12 PM

Nice report Bat. Was a pleasure to finally meet you in Patts.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#69 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:57 PM

Great trip report Rene! What a great excursion with Oh and the Dreamgirls to Nakhon Nowhere! :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

#70 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:31 PM

finally SOME of the girl wake up :D it was now around 5 am, and it was bitterly cold :tantrum: didnt have a thermometer but i swear it must have been close to zero.... 8)

slowly slowly we were getting ready to go to market...i thought that Oh`s father or brother would be driving....but no...i was in for the chock....as Nicole was suposed to drive :shock:

she had apperently NEVER driven a car with manuel gear...and trust me guys...i thought we were running on kaangaroo gasoline :D ...after about 5 min. of efforts to put the gear in reverse and turn the car...we finally was driving on the road... well at least the most of the time we WAS on the road... :D and i can honestly say that ill proberly never forget those 4-5 kilometer :mrgreen:

finally arriving save to the market...i felt religious...so like the pope himself... i jumped out of the car...kissing the soil :angel:

Attached Files

• Attached File  009.jpg   88.41KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  005.jpg   117.23KB   16 downloads
  • Attached File  004.jpg   135.1KB   13 downloads

#71 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:48 PM

it was a bigger market than i expected out here in nakorn nowhere, and we were actually a bit "late" as it opens at 4 and closes at 7..so Oh was shopping like a mad :angel: and after 30min of powershopping with me as both the generous buyer and at the same time the donkey that had to carrie it all...it was time for some relaxtion.... :angel:
there was a small shop that sold hot coffea which was appreciated the girls got another thing with some raw eegs inside... :nonono:

Attached Files

• Attached File  020.jpg   81.51KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  019.jpg   104.29KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  018.jpg   108.44KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  015.jpg   92.14KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  014.jpg   103.87KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  013.jpg   105.32KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  010.jpg   115.01KB   9 downloads

#72 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:04 PM

Having never been there personally, I always have considered Isaan more of a concept, than a place. I just know it's rural, and where many of our friends in Patts and Patong originate.

Your report is doing a great job of bringing Isaan (Issan?) to life.

Fascinating job Batman. Loved the story of driving with Nicole Andretti.

Nix
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci