• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#49 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:27 PM

so after 8000thb of shopping... it was time to stock all our things+mother+father+brother+4 ladyboys with suitcases....and your truely as well, even i at that time was starting to believe that i had to sit on top of the car due to lack of space.... :D as you will notice on the pictures...the sun was close to go down....and stupid little me....made the mistake not to take out some more clothes from my suitcase before the almost 200km tour was to start.... :tantrum:

her father ( good bless him) had at least made sure that we had a thermo-box filled up with ice, so at least we had some cold beer for the trip :notworthy:

so we packed us the best we learned...just to keep warm on back of the truck...and of we went...lets just say...the longer we drowe...the closer we got... :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  042.jpg   115.51KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  041.jpg   128.17KB   10 downloads
  • Attached File  037.jpg   115.04KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  029.jpg   166.79KB   30 downloads
  • Attached File  028.jpg   173.51KB   39 downloads

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#50 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:39 PM

we only stopped twice on the road at some gasstations....first time ofcourse to fill up the truck....guess who paid that btw. :lol:

and i,even my legs were cramped,was happy as i at least could get warm again,as it was like 30c,but that you of course dont feel when driving with 100km/hour....and finally after what seems to be in the end of the ricefields....the road starting to get more and more narrow....and suddenly we were there... :notworthy:

notice the next 2 pictures...and then imagine 5 people sitting there as well for 200km..... :shock:

Attached Files

• Attached File  044.jpg   116.11KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  043.jpg   115.97KB   9 downloads

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#51 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:37 PM

'Kinnel batters...yer a brave man!

My hats off to you mate. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#52 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:40 PM

great stuff Batters.

Now you've taken her shopping once I hope you realise you've set a precedent!

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#53 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

Great report Batman. Looks like a wonderful time. I met Oh in C&D's back in April and have to say the one word that comes to mind is CLASSY! A really lovely person.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#54 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:14 PM

great stuff Batters.

Now you've taken her shopping once I hope you realise you've set a precedent!

The precedent was set a looong time ago, Kendo! Batters pays for eeeeverything, aaaall the time !

#55 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:21 PM

The precedent was set a looong time ago, Kendo! Batters pays for eeeeverything, aaaall the time !

really? ...but he never mentions it :harhar:

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#56 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:39 AM

Batters........does '''eveeerything'' include the pick up truck from previous 'donations' !! :harhar:

Enjoying the report

#57 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:40 AM

Sorry slow connection....double post.

#58 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:33 AM

We all donate to the local economies on our trips to varying degrees, but this is an ATM TR unlike most and written with such pride. Not surprising Oh drops everything when she knows you're coming :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#59 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:27 PM

I like the girl in the red dress breaking into a run in pic 026- obviously spotted the camera, 555.

#60 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:16 PM

finally we emptied the truck and i had a look around ...Oh had told me it was a big house, and there were jacuzzi :rock:

i was later to find out what isaan jacuzzi really is,,,,, :lol:

we spilt the work equal amongst us...the girls took care of the food.... and her father brother and me drinking beers... :angel:

i remember looking at the diner-table in the kitchen thinking how can we sit there 10 people....silly me....i forgot we were in isaan :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  051.jpg   141.48KB   16 downloads
  • Attached File  049.jpg   146.87KB   13 downloads
  • Attached File  047.jpg   123.65KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  045.jpg   133.19KB   8 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci