Q
Nix

#134 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:33 AM

I recognise that balcony view from the Joey Silvera torrent :D

CL is a top guy, met him on my trip. Tall, Young, Good Looking, Good Job....I hate him :harhar:

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#135 Cont Ifar

Cont Ifar
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:42 AM

CL is a top guy, met him on my trip. Tall, Young, Good Looking, Good Job....I hate him :harhar:

Yep, Hansum, Talented and a body off the front page of Men's Health, beyond competition. :giveup:

Nix, this is such a fantastic account of your trip, the stuff of memories that will stay with you forever for sure. I really do like it when BM's leave their Ego on the shelf and give such an honest account of their experience and feelings, I suspect it strikes a chord with more BM's than dare to admit.

I once had an encounter with an LB Masseur which developed in much the way you described with Bee but went further in the massage and was an absolutely sensuous and passionate experience, felt very mutual (it might not have been but you can usually tell fakery). Felt like one of those envious love-making scenes from a Movie which you know are unlikely to experience in real life. She was keen for us to meet the next day on her day off but I couldn't manage it.... other commitments :harhar: But I did return the day after and it happened all over again :D Still think of her and how she made me feel appreciated beyond the wallet.

Cont

#136 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:02 PM

[...] On my final night, I dropped into C&D to say goodbye to Jimbo, and while there had a chance to chat with the very affable "CL". [...]

Good to hear you made it home safely Nix. Great read and write, and great meeting up, albeit briefly. You know the coolest thing about your story this time around is that you found your comfort in being a lb lover, I recall that feeling for me so vividly too, it's just an awesome feeling. See you next year, and keep those images in your mind, they are the best :D

[...] a top guy, met him on my trip. Tall, Young, Good Looking, Good Job....I hate him

Kendo, my man, stop lying dude, either that or stop talking about yourself, hahaha, see you for Songkran in April :D

Yep, Hansum, Talented and a body off the front page of Men's Health, beyond competition.

Have we met? Nope. So stop creating rumors that are not true ;-)

#137 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:15 PM

Great read Nix! Some excellent pix too. Your apartment, its balcony and the lovely Bee were all great finds. I hope we have a chance to meet up sometime in the future.

#138 CrazyRomeo

CrazyRomeo
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:33 PM

Nix .... this is all awesome mate !!! A great end to a memorable journey :clapclap:

Your enthusiasm and dedication to this board is amazing... its not easy to go to a foreign land; spend crazy nights and yet provide the world with regular updates for others to enjoy and share the moments through your words and pics 8)

That picture of Bee in the balcony at the sunset moment is immaculate ! It's amazing that she did agree ( and wishfully ) spent the last three days with you .... it reflects your genuine love and respect for Ladyboys which I'm sure has captured her imagination well :)

Guess things couldn't have been any better... now cherish these sweet memories till the time you plan your next trip to TH..
  • Surin Nix likes this

#139 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:37 PM

Q
Nix

#140 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:43 PM

Fantastic! I am so happy for you, Surin, that you found your happyness with Bee. It is truly an outstanding trip report.

Nick Bullseye

#141 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

Fantastic! I am so happy for you, Surin, that you found your happyness with Bee. It is truly an outstanding trip report.

Thank you Bully for the kind words. Much appreciated. And know that your TR, which I'm concurrently reading, is much appreciated also. We all experience LOS in our own unique way, and yours is a fascinating account. Keep up the good work!
Nix

#142 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:25 PM

Glad to hear that you are back safely. Great to meet you and will PM you shortly.

I love the bit about the Bee and her sentries ......wonderful

#143 mcaizar5

mcaizar5
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:43 AM

Thank you for posting Nix. I've really enjoyed reading about your trip.

#144 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:05 AM

A thouroghly enjoyable report Nix.
Great story telling and you have a nice way with words. :clapclap:

The way you respect and treat the girls obviously works wonders for you and I suspect is deservedly paid back in bucket loads. :harhar: :harhar:

Looking forward to the summary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci