Photo

No Pretense - Surin Nix

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#109 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:12 PM

On Nix's instruction, I have removed his mention of a particular event and some members responses to it :xmas:

#110 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:22 PM

I've been moderated! :shrug: :cheers:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#111 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:23 PM

Hey Nix, compliment for your writing, very entertaining and gives a clear glance of the moments you lived

Bravo

#112 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:50 PM

Ice is really coming into her own, now. This is the second glowing report i've had over the last few days, and i'm really pleased with her. Of course it helps when you have a real gentleman taking care of her!

Nick, you really are the best kind of guy to have in our bar. I'm not going to embarrass you with a lot of superlatives, but i really should start a Wall of Fame for you, and a few other of our fantastic customers. You go out of your way to make sure your choice has a really special night, not just wham-bam thank you ma'm. Great stuff.

Oh no ......I think I might be a wham bammer..........

#113 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:58 PM

I've been moderated! :shrug: :cheers:

I've got my eye on you :twisted:

#114 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:08 PM

As long as it's not your Japs eye... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#115 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:07 PM

...Finally, it was very interesting to meet a certain Aussie, who though he is not really active on any forum, is a bonafide LB man, very sharp and well educated, who told me of having sponsored Mint for an entire year.....back in the days when he thought that one could actually have a normal relationship with a ladyboy...

I pretty sure I know him. Used to be active on TLBF (TLF), posted briefly here ...We met up at the original Guess Bar in 2007, on my 1st BKK trip. But, he had to go back to the hotel to the wife (Mint) :)

Edit: Maybe he went by the board name of Donnnnnny? :harhar:

http://lb-69.com/for...&highlight=mint

#116 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

[quote]Nick, you really are the best kind of guy to have in our bar. I'm not going to embarrass you with a lot of superlatives, but i really should start a Wall of Fame for you, and a few other of our fantastic customers. You go out of your way to make sure your choice has a really special night, not just wham-bam thank you ma'm. Great stuff.[/quote]

Oh no ......I think I might be a wham bammer..........[/quote]

True. But you are also a Thank-you-ma'am'er.

points for that Flexxy.
Nix

#117 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:15 PM

Edit: Maybe he went by the board name of Donnnnnny? :harhar:

http://lb-69.com/for...&highlight=mint

eslmiker - if he's with Mint, good chance that he is Donnnny. However the circumstances of why he left TLF did not have to do with it being changed to a pay site.

#118 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:39 PM

Surin Nix,

Forgot to mention in my reply to elsmiker - thanks for a great trip report! Excellent writing, great photos makes us feel like we're there with you!

I hope your trip continues on, with less dramatic times, and more happy times!

#119 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:35 PM

eslmiker - if he's with Mint, good chance that he is Donnnny. However the circumstances of why he left TLF did not have to do with it being changed to a pay site.

Given how well informed I know you are, and that you're the model of ethical forum behavior, I've edited out the offending part of my previous post.

#120 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:13 AM

Q
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci