179 replies to this topic

#145 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:34 AM

A thouroghly enjoyable report Nix.
Great story telling and you have a nice way with words. :clapclap:

The way you respect and treat the girls obviously works wonders for you and I suspect is deservedly paid back in bucket loads. :harhar: :harhar:

Thank you for the kind words, PTB, good to hear from you.

You know, one thing I want to mention is in regard to this term, "The Game", that we use (complete with rules!), for our experiences with LOS and the girls.

I find it helpful to consider that "The Game", is, well, a game.

...Not a war.

The girls are not "the enemy", they are fellow participants in nothing more than a game.

In a tennis match, my opponent is not my enemy. I don't hate him or despise him. After all, it's just a game.

....That's how I think about all of this. It's a lot easier to show them kindness and respect if you don't feel that you have to despise them, feel sorry for them, look down a superior falang-nose at them.

So, I just try to make it as friendly a game as possible.
Nix

#146 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:44 AM

the ladyboy information system is scary :redcard:

#147 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:24 PM

the ladyboy information system is scary :redcard:

Happens everywhere, but perhaps one the worst places is Patong. It's a small place, at least compared to Patts or BKK.

#148 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:26 PM

Q
Nix

#149 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:44 PM

Nix, it was wonderful to meet you in Patong. You are my dear friend and I appreciate enormously your kind support when my morals went down the drain. You are lucky that you found happiness with Bee for the last days. She is truly caring and nice. I expected the same from a person I thought was a dear one, but ....

Good bye, my friend. If you pass through Paris, please drop me a line. I would be very grateful to meet you and to chat with you over a beer or two.

Nick Bullseye

#150 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:48 PM

Nix, it was wonderful to meet you in Patong. You are my dear friend and I appreciate enormously your kind support when my morals went down the drain. You are lucky that you found happiness with Bee for the last days. She is truly caring and nice. I expected the same from a person I thought was a dear one, but ....

Good bye, my friend. If you pass through Paris, please drop me a line. I would be very grateful to meet you and to chat with you over a beer or two.

Thank you for the very kind word Bully. Eventually, I will pass through Paris, and I will take you up on your offer for that beer! Chin-up amigo!
Nix

#151 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:06 PM

great closing statements Nix, I concur with so much of it. In the UK I live a mundane life at about 10mph but when I reach LOS the turbo boost really kicks in. I drank, smoked and screwed like I was still 18 :clapclap: :notworthy:

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#152 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:16 PM

Great last post and very very well put.

Glad you like the book.....Bangkok 8 is the first and is about the LB world

Take care. it was a lot of fun.

LIve free, get older.....still do epic shit!

#153 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:43 AM

Excellent read, my loquacious friend. You may have to write a novel about your adventures one day. With a few more Juri-esque photos, i might even nominate this for entry in to the Hall of Fame TR's :tada:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#154 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:44 AM

I also nominate this TR for the Hall of Fame.

Nick Bullseye

#155 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:17 AM

Ivor Biggun (<------note to Yanks. Ivor is pronounced "Eye-vor", not "Ee-vor". I thought it rhymed with "Igor". Thus, there is a double entendre there, if you think about it

That reminded me of the first time I met PT. In those days he went by Pat Tire. So I meet him in the lobby of my hotel in Pattaya and the first thing I say to him is "why the name Pat Tire?" As soon as I spoke those words aloud I realized the obvious. Luckily for me PT didn't decide to drop may ass off right there and not want to be seen in public with the stupid faring Yank.

No offense Nix, but you might be the only one that hadn't figured out 'I-have-a-big-one' :redcard:

Which as we say in the Wild West, probably means you're over compensating for a lack thereof , IB :lol:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#156 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:30 AM

Luckily for me PT didn't decide to drop may ass off right there and not want to be seen in public with the stupid faring Yank.

I am a Brit but it took me some while to work out DC......Dicks and Cocks.... :blush:

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci