• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#157 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:10 AM

...I am a Brit but it took me some while to work out DC......Dicks and Cocks.... :blush:

Nuff said... 8) :shrug:

#158 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:12 AM

One of the most outstanding reports in recent months / of the year and back Slappy and BEM for nomination to the
'The Hall of Fame'
:clapclap: :clapclap:

#159 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:42 AM

Great report Surin Nix , thanks for sharing :clapclap:
Where your friend you ?

#160 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:59 AM

...I am a Brit but it took me some while to work out DC......Dicks and Cocks.... :blush:

Nuff said... 8) :shrug:

Exactly! Any suspicions we might have had have been confirmed. :loco:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#161 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:17 PM

Riveting and touching. I'm proud of you, buddy.
Actually living the dream.

#162 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:26 PM

Outstanding report from the heart and plenty of salient poignant moments too...points to ponder that will have our membership reaching for their flight bookings and perhaps their dictionaries too... :D

Many thanks for this Nix, I've enjoyed every line and memory you've chosen to share with us. :notworthy: :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#163 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:58 PM

Which as we say in the Wild West, probably means you're over compensating for a lack thereof , IB :lol:

As if YOU'RE ever likely to discover the truth, :lol: :lol:

#164 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:03 PM

Excellent piece of work Nix. Having not been down Phuket way in almost 5 years, and not really knowing any of the characters that hang out there, I seldom read many reports from there fully, although I do skim them the odd time. Yours is a stand out exception, an engrossing read that keep my full attention with each new post. Well done good sir, thanks for a wonderful effort.
We laugh because it is true.

#165 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:07 PM

To everyone, thank you for the very kind words. It is much appreciated, knowing that someone really is taking the time to read my TR, and apparently (and hopefully) enjoy it.

BB: Your reports are among my most favorite, and the way in which you travel, spontaneous, unhurried, is something that I completely have been inspired by, and hoped to emulate on my trip.

Macman: Thank you buddy. Your relationship with Angel adds an element of poignancy to this forum and sends the message that it is possible to truly march to beat of one's own drummer.

PTB: Thanks man, I always enjoy your posts.

Slappy: Where are my accolades?
Nix

#166 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:44 PM

BB: Your reports are among my most favorite, and the way in which you travel, spontaneous, unhurried, is something that I completely have been inspired by, and hoped to emulate on my trip.

Pak wan Nix, there is another one on the way very, very shortly.
We laugh because it is true.

#167 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:54 PM

:clapclap:

Fantastic read and definitely HOF material. Enjoyed reading about your observations which matched so many of my thoughts on past trips, however was never able to express them. Page 10 awesome!

Bee is a fine example to all those dorks looking for that one LB they saw on a promo photo on the internet and are looking for a phone number. A special one is waiting for them if they just get out and find it. You did, nice find.

I was surprised Sang is still at it and even more surprised you took her. I had a nice ST with her back in 2007, she might have been in her 20's then. :D

Model report.

Attached Files

• Surin Nix likes this

#168 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:38 AM

Q
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users