• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#397 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:54 AM

Excellent report with great photos.

I am not trying to be difficult but I really could understand about half of the report because of the way it was written. I felt like I needed subtitles.

An example:

"We attempt to catch up some lads in Soi 7 but they have flown the coop(left/departed) to La Bumbar(LA Bamba) to meet up with Billy 69 so we have a swift one(quick drink) with young May in Angels Place Soi 7, Kate’s chum(friend) Ae who’s a member of the Postal Service(post op) also works here and from where SLBT is sitting he can see a fair bit of gusset(front of panties/g-string) and we suspect May has recently joined them too… "

Could someone please translate.....seriously, I am not being a wise ass. Tons of slang.

Hope that helps. :D
We laugh because it is true.

#398 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:14 AM

Pete great reporting .....and like the way you roll .. love reading your report and looking at the pictures .........coco

#399 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:10 AM

great report. enjoyed all the text n photos thanx like being there

#400 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:45 AM

I am not trying to be difficult but I really could understand about half of the report because of the way it was written. I felt like I needed subtitles.

An example:

"We attempt to catch up some lads in Soi 7 but they have flown the coop(left/departed) to La Bumbar(LA Bamba) to meet up with Billy 69 so we have a swift one(quick drink) with young May in Angels Place Soi 7, Kate’s chum(friend) Ae who’s a member of the Postal Service(post op) also works here and from where SLBT is sitting he can see a fair bit of gusset(front of panties/g-string) and we suspect May has recently joined them too… "

Could someone please translate.....seriously, I am not being a wise ass. Tons of slang.

Hope that helps. :D

You were nearly right...except May wasn't wearing any panties... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#401 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:50 AM

An example:

"We attempt to catch up some lads in Soi 7 but they have flown the coop to La Bumbar to meet up with Billy 69 so we have a swift one with young May in Angels Place Soi 7, Kate’s chum Ae who’s a member of the Postal Service also works here and from where SLBT is sitting he can see a fair bit of gusset and we suspect May has recently joined them too… "

I think once you've been around the Forum a few months you'll get the general hang of the, as you say...slang... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#402 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:30 PM

Petesie’s Ground Running 34

Nearly there chaps…just before I do the wrap up and say my take on things I’ll post a few of the out-takes…..

Attached Files

#403 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:36 PM

Petesie's Ground Running 35

A few more from the cutting Loom floor....

Attached Files

#404 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:46 PM

Petesie's Ground Running 36

There's quite a few to come fellas... :blush:

Attached Files

#405 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:04 PM

This TR has been just great, Petesie. It almost makes me wish I wasn't in a committed relationship. (I told Angel I was going to post that.) Seriously, you really brought it to us. Thanks, brother.

Macman
Actually living the dream.

#406 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:09 PM

This TR has been just great, Petesie. It almost makes me wish I wasn't in a committed relationship. (I told Angel I was going to post that.) Seriously, you really brought it to us. Thanks, brother.

Macman

Thanks for that mate and all the best to the missus...just don't let her near chaps such as SLBT and myself...he hansum man and me pak wan... :D

#407 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:00 PM

Petesie's Ground Running 37

A few more for your pleasure...it was indeed all mine being there... :D

Attached Files

#408 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:06 AM

As ususual, Petsie, highly entertaining, witty and great photos.
Another great report and something for us to aim for.

Great stuff.
Look forward to buying you a JW one day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci