• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#373 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:11 PM

Petesie’s Ground Running 32

I meet up unexpectedly with a SM8 and his young Thai chick at the Mall and we arrange to hook up later for some cheers & beers, Rin & I grab some lunch in Black Canyon and return to da Loom for some more hankous pankerous…

I tell her I want to have a few last beers with the lads prior to going to meet SM8 and I’ll see her later…she understands and there is no drama from the Soi Sixer...

We all meet up in Obsessions and this is now becoming a favourite haunt of mine, the girls are choice and friendly and when they eventually get your drink right things are cool…JWBL and Lipto D?

We head up to Koyo and enjoy games of pool with their ladies…I play Rossco….sorry mate I won’t do it again…

We then wander up the Strasse and I meet up with Kwang and Anna who asks me about Bodbatty...she remembers you mate!

Attached Files

• Attached File  LD7.jpg   109.38KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  LD6.jpg   136.91KB   21 downloads
  • Attached File  LD5.jpg   182.94KB   18 downloads
  • Attached File  LD4.jpg   183.72KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  LD3.jpg   176.38KB   23 downloads
  • Attached File  LD2.jpg   136.77KB   18 downloads

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#374 bodbatty

bodbatty
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:38 PM

There's certain parts of Anna that are memorable too!

#375 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:23 AM

Wow...Patty looks extremely glamorous.

#376 shanksy

shanksy
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:37 AM

Indeed there are, though the right hook she gave me last week wasnt one of them. That being said she was good enough to buy her own malibu before pouring it over my head. At least it shows class that she could afford to spend her own money.

#377 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:25 AM

Great on the spot reporting Petesie lad , you boys sure can burn the candle at both ends :razz:

at a glance I read that as, you boys sure can bum the candle at both ends...

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#378 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:27 AM

Great on the spot reporting Petesie lad , you boys sure can burn the candle at both ends :razz:

at a glance I read that as, you boys sure can bum the candle at both ends...

We're not that bloody close... :blush: :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#379 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:29 AM

Indeed there are, though the right hook she gave me last week wasnt one of them. That being said she was good enough to buy her own malibu before pouring it over my head. At least it shows class that she could afford to spend her own money.

Kate's tugging your beard, Anna's thumping you and throwing her drink over you, have you been upsetting them Shanksy lad..? :D

#380 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:50 AM

had a wee one nighter with kwang this time, seems to have calmed down, and the sex was amazing

#381 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:41 PM

Pic LD5 would be Kitty and Nut from Koyo. Pleasant personalities.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#382 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:33 PM

pentire wrote:

Wow...Patty looks extremely glamorous.

You should have seen her tan lines after a day at the beach buddy. Thought I had died and gone to Rio. :yumm:

#383 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:55 PM

Petesie’s Ground Running 33

We wander up the Strasse and meet up with the SM8 and chick in Lucifers…the gang disperses and I call Rin who quickly comes and joins us…

We enjoy the excellent band but I’ve peaked and have somehow achieved alcoholic enlightenment yet again…so we say our cheerios and head off to Marine Plaza and have some Thai seafood

We retire to da Loom for a kiss n cuddle and get dirty again…the Soi Sixer tells me she will miss me mak mak but we all know what game we are playing here and sincerity is not to be taken that seriously when playing the rounds in Nutsville…

She is a nice girl and we got along fine even though I think she had her suspicions about those Ladyfellers…

I get rudely awakened by my alarm call, grab a shower and gather what little sense remains and wobble my way to one of Mr T’s finest with my last 2 tins of Tiger to assist me on the journey to Swampy…

Madam hops on her bike and bids me a fond adieu…ah Teerak…what you do…

Attached Files

• Attached File  LD10.jpg   67.9KB   15 downloads
  • Attached File  LD11.jpg   178.44KB   19 downloads
  • Attached File  LD1.jpg   159.22KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  LD9.jpg   166.04KB   12 downloads

#384 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:00 PM

Enjoyable as ever Petesie, nice combo of humerous text and quality photos, always a winner. :D
We laugh because it is true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci