#385 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:12 PM

A absolute delight Pete,

cheers young Man :cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#386 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:42 PM

First rate TR as always Sir.

To sum it up in one word - Transcendent

#387 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:20 AM

A truly great read, as usual Petesie.. We always do have a right good laugh when in funtown together I recall and this time was no exception.

Vandal - pot calling kettle black. There would never be enough pvc to accomodate your girth moby.. lol

Soulboy - I hope that wasnt a wee twinge of jealousy there... They had one in your size as well son.. lol

All's fair in luv n jest eh lads

#388 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:39 AM

Thanks for the comments lads..as always...you're very welcome.. :D

Not quite over yet...perhaps a few more pics and general observations to be captured.... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#389 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:13 AM

This was removed as the pic can be saved and edited to remove the masking...thinking of your privacy lads!

#390 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:47 PM

I sent you a nice pic and you had to go and do that...tut tut you irksome swine... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#391 fogmaster

fogmaster
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:41 PM

My kind of TR petesie! Took me there and made me feel the hangover!

#392 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:51 PM

My kind of TR petesie! Took me there and made me feel the hangover!

Thanks for that Foggy!

Hope you again feel inclined to post over here and share your excellent Trip Reports with the lads ( and Laydeez) of LB69! :D

#393 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:27 PM

More Comments and General Impressions of the Bars

So What – Good choice of friendly girls and a decent drinking hole, music is good and discretion though not sincerity is assured!

Obsessions/Kitten Club – Some stunners to be found here of both genders, keen as mustard and customer focused unlike the bar staff who not unnerstan ur order…

Pook Swan – Extremely disappointed here, the girls could not be less interested and the general attitude stunk, what a change from a while back…

Koyo – I can see the attraction here; that’ll be pool, beer and LB’s…the GG Mamasan does not seem keen on pics which surprised me, but she is friendly enough...

Nong Beer bar/Diana Beer bar Complex – LB’s in most bars and always a favourite hang out of our old favourites…

JSB – A late night hang out of the floating WS Usual Suspects but no atmosphere…erm…did it ever have any?

Linda Bar – Very tired looking old LB hang out…I’ve previously found the odd nugget in there but they were conspicuous by their absence this trip…

Horny Bar Soi 6 – Amusing lot in here, no stunners but very friendly…

As usual there are LB’s all over the place in Patts and each bar will have at least one, lots of BKK posties around too but mainly in the Go Go bars so be aware the Farang who’s had too mut…
8)

#394 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:38 PM

#395 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:06 AM

Soulboy - I hope that wasnt a wee twinge of jealousy there... They had one in your size as well son.. lol

Cool , do you guys have the address ?

#396 Cytolliver

Cytolliver
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:28 AM

Excellent report with great photos.

I am not trying to be difficult but I really could understand about half of the report because of the way it was written. I felt like I needed subtitles.

An example:

"We attempt to catch up some lads in Soi 7 but they have flown the coop to La Bumbar to meet up with Billy 69 so we have a swift one with young May in Angels Place Soi 7, Kate’s chum Ae who’s a member of the Postal Service also works here and from where SLBT is sitting he can see a fair bit of gusset and we suspect May has recently joined them too… "

Could someone please translate.....seriously, I am not being a wise ass. Tons of slang.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci