#421 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:34 PM

Petesie's Ground Running 42

More of them....

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#422 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:43 PM

Petesie's Ground Running 43

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#423 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:12 PM

I like May more everytime time I see another pic of her :love: , June looks damm cute too :harhar:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#424 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:58 PM

Petesie's Ground Running 44

Last for today as I'm off to the pub...

Attached Files

#425 Whiplash

Whiplash
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:35 AM

Your a top notch reporter petesie :butterfly:

Do you know if any brave man fucked the 'axe in the chops' lady 'yaa' :?:

#426 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:38 AM

I don't even think Vandal would have the bottle to do yon particular Bashed Crab... 8)

Attached Files

#427 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:24 AM

Bloody outstanding la-port there young lad!! It was a pleasure to read and a pleasure to look at your wonderful photos too, I wish I was there too..

:gayf:

#428 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:58 PM

Petesie's Ground Running 45

This is the last of the pics before I put this one to bed...

Attached Files

#429 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:35 PM

Petesie’s Ground Running 46

The Wrap up and reflective moments….

I try to put as many pics in to my reports as these are moments in time…as the arrival/departure rate in the case of Ladyboys is high in Pattaya I always like to capture who was there and perhaps comment on them, we may never actually have the opportunity again…

It was as ever a tremendous experience that I was fortunate to share with a bunch of like - minded good friends…I also did my own thing and went my own way with whoever I wanted…up to fucking me, my holiday.

Katie I loved and left as per usual, Cherry got clingy, entirely my fault…a few dalliances were had some of which I will keep to myself and lo and behold I spent a few days with a charming GG who was a pleasure to be with, it was nice to show her touristy stuff she had not seen in her Pattaya year as a working Mum.

At First I wasn't that bothered about going as lately I’ve become slightly jaded with Patts…we've all been there, seen it, done it, shagged it and got the T-shirt...but as I took each small step, booking the flight, then the hotel, then on to Mr T's...hunting for my left over Baht, bought myself some new togs...I found it starting to take shape...

I phoned the banks to inform them where I'll be and the penny finally dropped...I'm off on holiday to Pattaya!

There’s hope for us yet fellas…cheers!

Petesie

Attached Files

#430 OTK

OTK
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:07 PM

Petesie
Absolutely erm brilliant, magic as usual when you are still stuck in the “Land of Shite” being able to read your TR and see the photos have livened many a dull evening and we have a lot of dull evening out here when the power cuts hit and you find the twats who look after the apartments have siphoned off the diesel from the standby generator.
Delighted to see that Katie looks better than ever also really great to see Ae again I’d forgotten about here and presumed she‘s packed Pattaya in and gone home I’ll get the blinkers and earplugs out and have a stroll down soi 7 to see if I can find Angle Place in October but nice to see her again. Are you on a diet as I can’t believe you didn’t sample a Chocolates bar when it was so nicely packaged.

#431 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:29 PM

Cheers OTK...

I had a fairly low LB consumption this trip by any standard, while a few did indeed look tasty I guess the "kid in a sweet shop" syndrome has just plain worn off.

A more laid back approach seems to set the scene these days and of course there is the added advantage of there being less drama.... :blush:

#432 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:09 PM

Great wrap-up and great photos, Petesie. All I can say is, if May is always followed by June, how can we lose?

Macman
Actually living the dream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci