• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#409 Cytolliver

Cytolliver
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:26 AM

Excellent report with great photos.

I am not trying to be difficult but I really could understand about half of the report because of the way it was written. I felt like I needed subtitles.

An example:

"We attempt to catch up some lads in Soi 7 but they have flown the coop to La Bumbar to meet up with Billy 69 so we have a swift one with young May in Angels Place Soi 7, Kate’s chum Ae who’s a member of the Postal Service also works here and from where SLBT is sitting he can see a fair bit of gusset and we suspect May has recently joined them too… "

Could someone please translate.....seriously, I am not being a wise ass. Tons of slang.

I think once you've been around the Forum a few months you'll get the general hang of the, as you say...slang... :D

I think its the British slang that throws me way off. Usually I can pick most of it up but this is another language altogether at times.

#410 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:00 AM

Excellent report as usual Petesie ma boy,

Just been home a few days, and now read the whole thing, and as usual you brought back a good old smile here. It was nice to finally meet up with you after all these years buddy, and I hope our paths cross again soon.

You mentioned being roused by the bar hooligans, that first night when you went upstairs in the Famous for a ST with Cherry, but as you simply disappeared, we were very concerned about your safety in that den of sin, so we sent out a posse.

Oh! By the way!... That locked door of your ST room actually…..Well kind of… sort of fell off its hinges… it wasn’t us! I put it down to bad Thai workmanship, but it was a relief to see you were OK, and in good health, as you stood there bollick naked, with both hands covering your willie, hiding behind Cherry.

Oh! And another thing, thanks for the MOST generous donation too the Pattaya Orphanage, that we collected on a couple of nights out, from a handful of FM, including SLBT…It was gratefully accepted the day we took it round to them…. Thanks lads.

On their web site 30th June 2011
:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

#411 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 01:33 PM

Cytolliver wrote;

I think its the British slang that throws me way off. Usually I can pick most of it up but this is another language altogether at times.

As I said earlier, once you've rooted around the Forum you will get the gist of things, you are right in the fact that it's mostly a Brit thing mixed with a smattering of Thaillish and Pattaya bar speak...odd that it seems entirely normal to me these days....!

Hang on in there fella! :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#412 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 01:43 PM

Excellent report as always Petesie. :clapclap:

#413 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:35 PM

Lovely shot of Katie's oh so fine butt there petesie. :yumm:

#414 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:05 PM

Lovely shot of Katie's oh so fine butt there petesie. :yumm:

Cheers CJ...a rather expensive behind too.... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#415 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:02 PM

Petesie's Ground Running 38

Yet more from the old SD card....

Attached Files

#416 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:08 PM

Petesie's Ground Running 39

More!

I plomise to sa-top soon... :blush:

Attached Files

#417 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:22 PM

Petesie's Ground Running 40

Phew...BB was right about the cropping, blurring and re-sizing!

Attached Files

#418 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:29 PM

Excellent report as usual Petesie ma boy,

Just been home a few days, and now read the whole thing, and as usual you brought back a good old smile here. It was nice to finally meet up with you after all these years buddy, and I hope our paths cross again soon.

You mentioned being roused by the bar hooligans, that first night when you went upstairs in the Famous for a ST with Cherry, but as you simply disappeared, we were very concerned about your safety in that den of sin, so we sent out a posse.

Oh! By the way!... That locked door of your ST room actually…..Well kind of… sort of fell off its hinges… it wasn’t us! I put it down to bad Thai workmanship, but it was a relief to see you were OK, and in good health, as you stood there bollick naked, with both hands covering your willie, hiding behind Cherry.

Oh! And another thing, thanks for the MOST generous donation too the Pattaya Orphanage, that we collected on a couple of nights out, from a handful of FM, including SLBT…It was gratefully accepted the day we took it round to them…. Thanks lads.

On their web site 30th June 2011
:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

Thanks for that Paul...a bemused and bewildered and indeed shitfaced Petesie was hiding behind Cherry..Ha Ha!

Looking forward to reading of your version of our time in LoS...

Good work there with the Orphanage, beneath that tough exterior lurks a heart of gold... ;-) An extract from the website;

Representing the Pattaya Lady Boys Group, Mr. Fie Dollah, Mr. Billy69, and Mr. Paultain, contribute Baht 15,640 and remote-controlled racing toy boats to children at the Pattaya Orphanage. Our pre-school kids extend their thankfulness and take pictures with our guests and the donations. Khop Khun khrap/kha.. May your kindness be blessed.

#419 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:02 PM

A thoroughly enjoyable read and wonderful photos petesie :clapclap:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#420 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:25 PM

Petesie's Ground Running 41

I've sort of enjoyed sorting these pics out as the old memory bank recalls a few moments... :blush:

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci