442 replies to this topic

#361 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:19 PM

yeee ha yok looks good..
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#362 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:17 PM

Petesie’s Ground Running 30

The Femmeboy Part 3

My game is up and the LB jungle drums shall beat my name mercilessly into the night…Katie who tells me it is okay if I go wit Ladyboy only if more beautiful than she…shall be indeed less than amused…nah, she’ll piss herself laughing….

So-o I pay bemused bar and lurch into the night…that’ll be across the road into the LK where the night manager is incredulous but forgiving, fuck, he actually lets it in…aargh!

So off to da Loom and after the shower we get downright fucking dirty…I can hear himself laughing in my head, “Ha ha…he Papa” as I try and nail it all over the place, fuck, I even let it do me which it loves and howls which I must say is a wee bit embarrassing…this is filthy and as drunk as I am…it somehow feels a bit of alright…

In the morning groan I capture it all with a beady eye deeply set in my throbbing head...WTF…OMFG…I recollect what little sense remains, roll over and do it’s little arse some more damage…it crashes again so as soon as I’m ready I turf it out quickstyle…

All week long no-one calls me from reception in regard to my departing guests…today the fuckers do…I can sense them smiling down the phone….aargh!

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#363 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:54 AM

Read the whole report in 2 big sessions, loved it Petesie, the pictures and the richly humourous narrative made for a top notch "feel like I was there" tale

Petesie’s Ground Running 28

I’m glad I’m wearing long trousers and my sturdy shoes as I’m now convinced they are the only things holding me up.

That bloody line had me pissing myself, I hope it's not copywright protected cos I plan on using it
:lol: :lol: :lol:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#364 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:41 AM

Terrific report and full of useful info - even for us residents.

I had tried the Beefeater some months ago and was disappointed - on your advice I gave it another go. I had the Steak Fillet with Pepper Sauce - excellent. One of the best steaks I have had in Pattaya.

I like the style of your report - more a diary of your trip and nothing left out!

#365 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:22 PM

a tight fisted bugger like rossco went into beefeater???? ;-) :lol:

#366 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:53 PM

Petesie’s Ground Running 31

In the previous evenings debauchery I had ripped my trousers off and my i-phone came flying out and the fascia fell off, bollocks…I decided to pick up a new one but himself took me to Tukcom and I had it repaired instead…

Wow! Tukcom is heaving with LB’s working and visiting there, next trip I’m going there first!

We put the phone in and head back to Diana for some grub, I swiftly scoff mine as I’m meeting Rin at 12, which I do…we fool around in da Loom and I explain about the phone which is the reason I not call her last night…she is bemused but believes me when I take her to Tukcom to pick it up…I also pick something up for she and the Soi Sixer is delighted…

She has an escape plan which she has shared with me and has my admiration for her determination and her achievements so far…I was also shocked when she told me how much she earns…

I also pointed out that once back home and the money flow stops then the temptation to return to Pattaya’s mean streets will be great…so best of luck for this working Mum….

Attached Files

• Attached File  SS1.jpg   143.25KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  SS2.jpg   156.1KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  SS3.jpg   103.08KB   23 downloads
  • Attached File  SS4.jpg   122.54KB   19 downloads

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#367 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:59 PM

Terrific report and full of useful info - even for us residents.

I had tried the Beefeater some months ago and was disappointed - on your advice I gave it another go. I had the Steak Fillet with Pepper Sauce - excellent. One of the best steaks I have had in Pattaya.

I like the style of your report - more a diary of your trip and nothing left out!

Oddly enough I never got round to trying the beef...only fish and Thai food both of which were outstanding and I'll definitely be paying it a visit on my next mission to the dark side...

Attached Files

• Attached File  SS5.jpg   166.27KB   18 downloads

#368 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:07 PM

Read the whole report in 2 big sessions, loved it Petesie, the pictures and the richly humourous narrative made for a top notch "feel like I was there" tale

Petesie’s Ground Running 28

I’m glad I’m wearing long trousers and my sturdy shoes as I’m now convinced they are the only things holding me up.

That bloody line had me pissing myself, I hope it's not copywright protected cos I plan on using it
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Many thanks Patrick... :blush:

The old Trip Report is a strange thing indeed...I have no set plan of how it should look or turn out...I make a quick note of the previous days events when I still have the odd brain cell floating around before heading out da Loom to demolish it with more JWBL...!

Generally the pics are my memory joggers though I forget half the good stuff which goes down...the one liners etc...mai pen rai...till next time!

#369 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:09 AM

Awesome read yet again there obi baldie wan I must say in my defence that the pvc outfit stretches very well indeed. Ya cheeky bass, so ye are..

Yeas I shoo-arr remember your dart out the door and me wondering WTF is he doing.. hmm!! Then as you were grappled towards the end of the soi I thought it was rather funny.. Its not often I see you running away from a LB Petesie.. You were a good wee soul and she'll remember this for a while me tinks.. hahaha!!!

#370 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

I can just picture you in the PVC outfit SLBT , the only Scotsman in the village :hay:

Great on the spot reporting Petesie lad , you boys sure can burn the candle at both ends :razz:

#371 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:34 PM

especially with the extra pounds our slbt is carrying around with him at the moment. he would struggle to squeeze into an industrialised sized black bin bag :harhar:
fat bastard :lol:

#372 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:41 PM

outstanding report with a lot of great pics :clapclap:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci