• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#349 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:40 PM

Cheers big Feller! :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#350 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:31 AM

great report ....glad things are going well .....

any katie update ?

glad to see you having a good time Coco

#351 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:43 AM

great report ....glad things are going well .....

any katie update ?

glad to see you having a good time Coco

Ah, wondered where you'd got to! :D

I'd heard you where in town but yourself and Kliome were lurking somewhere else. Unfortunately Katie's visa run coincided with the road trip so I sort of let things be, she was probably busy and so was I so consequently I let things slide...she has her routine and seems to be doing ok, good luck to her... 8)

No animosity and it was great to see her.

She did tell me a wee story about you though... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#352 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 03:00 PM

Wow!! What a great report, and what great visuals. I've never been to LOS, but you make me feel as though I have. Thanks, Petesie.

Macman
Actually living the dream.

#353 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 04:31 PM

#354 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 03 July 2011 - 04:43 PM

A couple of outstanding shots there Pete, Rin 4 and Sanctuary of truth 1. crystal clear and fine detail, nice one.

:cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#355 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

Wow!! What a great report, and what great visuals. I've never been to LOS, but you make me feel as though I have. Thanks, Petesie.

Macman

Thanks for taking the trouble to go through it Macman! :D

I don't have any formula, just addled ramblings as life takes me on my trip though it's sometimes difficult to capture it all and many moments and brain cells go amiss along the way.. :loco:

#356 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:13 PM

Loving the report Petesie and was a pleasure meeting you.

TJ™

The pleasure was all mine TJ...hows the missus... :harhar:

I hope the rest of your trip went ok mate!

#357 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:30 PM

Petesie’s Ground Running 27

More tourist stuff today as we take her to Nong Nooch…a bit of a trek for her scooter but no dramas…she had fun feeding the giant river fish and we had a good time seeing the various attractions….we catch the show and afterwards I get her picture taken in the Tradional Thai outfit for Mama….

Rin is typically working under the radar in Soi 6 to support her family who she has told her work is in Chaing Mai…a nice lady with no baggage and she is helping me enjoy my trip…

A tall attractive LB dancer passes us who I tip a large wink to…she gives me a dazzling smile and touches my arm…I get a frown from Rin for this…I told you the truth dear…what do you expect?

We get back to the hotel and I send her to Salon and say I will call her later. Now it’s time for the Soi’s & Boys and So What for Billy 69’s party!

Attached Files

#358 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:30 PM

Petesie’s Ground Running 28

The Femmeboy Part 1

We hit So What for Billy 69’s party, a good assortment of BM’s are in from the Forums and the girls are looking fine. Porky Pig has met his fateful end and we are chomping merrily away on it.

Myself and himself drink for Scotland and not before long I’m glad I’m wearing long trousers and my sturdy shoes as I’m now convinced they are the only things holding me up.

A wee cutie who has been sat outside catches my imbibed eye (there’s only one in focus) so after my usual Pak Wan I decide it’s getting my version of a good shag so I indicate the Stairway to Heaven and it’s up we go….a bit of a commotion ensues as she is unsure of the routine….get into da Loom and it tells me it’s been in the bar for a week and I am the first to BF it’s arse….

Delighted and indeed touched as I am we have now reached the point of no return and its getting it regardless…no shower as SLBT has broken it and we get swiftly dirty…the legs could do with a bit of a shave and the lippy soon wears off but I am drunk and it is eager so off we go and after a while the Happy Ending cometh…

There is a bit of a mess as it shoots everywhere, even into it’s hair…I now refer to her as it as my passion is firmly on the wain…we clean up and I give it some money…the poor wee thing drops to it’s knees, kisses my feet and I get blessed…WTF…it is over the moon and it looks like I am the first footer…ok, half footer…awright Doll, thanks a bunch and I go retrieve my Black Johnnie Walking …

Himself is still up there and I hear the war cries as I stumble down the stairs into whats left of the throng…I can’t take a shower as the Celtic warrior has broken off the tap and water is fucking everywhere…

To be continued….

Attached Files

• Attached File  SW 1.jpg   129KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  SW 2.jpg   165.73KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  SW 3.jpg   142.85KB   31 downloads
  • Attached File  SW 5.jpg   130.26KB   26 downloads
  • Attached File  SW 6.jpg   200.78KB   21 downloads

#359 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:01 AM

great reporting peter :lol:
billy is the only guy that i know, who can have his cake and eat it :lol:

#360 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:09 PM

Petesie’s Ground Running 29

The Femmeboy Part 2

My drink has vanished so I order another to calm the waves…the wee grateful thing appears and latches on to me with a wai & a smile and sniffs my Timberland shirt…it’s traditional you know…

Bemused hard bitten So What staff come up and offer congratulations…I am indeed touched and take on a certain paternal emotional state and cuddle the wee thing protectively…man, I was that shitfaced…you had to be there…

I try to regain control of what little remains of my senses, pay bar and extract himself from the crotch of his conquest…he fails to understand the significance of my predicament and dallies so I scarper down the Soi….

I make it as far as Pooks before it grabs me from behind..oo-er…my game is up so I give in and we grab a bike for the ride of doom…

I’m still up for shaking it so I insist we hab drink in Nong Bar before da Loom…Paeng & Yok are highly amused as is Tata...though all hab sympathy not…

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci